Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for Joyce Albright > Reviews

Browse

Joyce Albright's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joyce Albright "Joyce @61yrs" RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Page: 1 | 2
BinTEK Screen Guard Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen Screen Protector Scratch Resistant Clear Screen Protector Moto G 3rd Gen / Compatible with XT1540 XT1541 XT1543 XT1544 XT1548 XT1550
Offered by AllRepairParts
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $4.95

HOUSWEETY Professional Jeweler's Lighted Magnifier Visor - 5 Lenses 1.0X to 3.5X - Weighs Just 2 oz.
Offered by Housweety Direct
Price: $22.24
33 used & new from $5.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 23, 2016
It looks funny but it really works for me. I use it for my craft projects.

JanetBasket Eco Bag, 18-Inch x 10-Inch x 12-Inch, Black/Red
JanetBasket Eco Bag, 18-Inch x 10-Inch x 12-Inch, Black/Red
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $26.84
10 used & new from $26.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 23, 2016
This has been a great bag to store my knitting projects.

Knitting For Dummies
Knitting For Dummies
by Tracy L. Barr
Price: $16.31
60 used & new from $9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 29, 2016
This review is from: Knitting For Dummies (Paperback)
Good information and written well.

Modern Metal Valet Black
Modern Metal Valet Black
Offered by OrangeOnions
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 29, 2016
This review is from: Modern Metal Valet Black (Kitchen)
Works exactly as I had hoped.

Topix Knitting Accessory Kit Supply Set Basic Tools + Case Lots Pcs, STYLE-B
Topix Knitting Accessory Kit Supply Set Basic Tools + Case Lots Pcs, STYLE-B
Offered by Topix Deals
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a beginning knitter and some of these tools I ..., March 29, 2016
I'm a beginning knitter and some of these tools I used right away. I'm not sure what some of the tools are yet.

Crashing Through: A True Story of Risk, Adventure, and the Man Who Dared to See
Crashing Through: A True Story of Risk, Adventure, and the Man Who Dared to See
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's amazing what a person can do with their life, March 29, 2016
A really interesting book. It's amazing what a person can do with their life. An inspiring story.

Shadow Divers: The True Adventure of Two Americans Who Risked Everything to Solve One of the Last Mysteries of World War II
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love historical books and this writer captured not only the ..., October 29, 2015
I do not dive at all but found that I was engrossed the deep sea diving world. I love historical books and this writer captured not only the history but the thrill and dedication of the men who found the U-Boat. Suggested it to a friend and he also loved the book.

Dritz Machine Needle Inserter and Threader
Dritz Machine Needle Inserter and Threader
Price: $5.89
20 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for those that cannot see tiny little openings..., April 7, 2015
Having old eyes has made it hard to thread needles. This has been a real help. I ordered more than one because I wanted a backup.

Antarctica: A Year On Ice
Antarctica: A Year On Ice
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story, April 7, 2015
I really enjoyed hearing the stories of the people who stay there year round. There were so many times I thought that I could do this and then a few minutes later I'd change my mind. The photography was also really great and it seemed that the story teller used both words and pictures in a profound way.

Would watch it again..