Profile for Joyce Albright > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joyce Albright "Joyce @61yrs" RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Dritz Machine Needle Inserter and Threader
Dritz Machine Needle Inserter and Threader
Price: $2.99
15 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for those that cannot see tiny little openings..., April 7, 2015
Having old eyes has made it hard to thread needles. This has been a real help. I ordered more than one because I wanted a backup.

Antarctica: A Year On Ice [HD]
Antarctica: A Year On Ice [HD]
DVD
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story, April 7, 2015
I really enjoyed hearing the stories of the people who stay there year round. There were so many times I thought that I could do this and then a few minutes later I'd change my mind. The photography was also really great and it seemed that the story teller used both words and pictures in a profound way.

Would watch it again..

Wolverine F2D8 8 MP 35mm Slides/Negatives Scanner (Old Version)
Wolverine F2D8 8 MP 35mm Slides/Negatives Scanner (Old Version)
Offered by CLIQnGO
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars worked as stated, March 1, 2014
This was a very easy way to transfer my slides to my computer. My only suggestion is that you carefully dust the slides off before putting in the converter, as the dust will show up on your pictures. This saved me lots of money by being able to do this myself instead of having a service do this. It was also easier to place the pictures in the appropriate folders.

Ticket To Ride
Ticket To Ride
Price: $36.99
84 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game for the whole family, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Ticket To Ride (Toy)
My ONLY negative comment is that it is for 5 people maximum. I'm thinking of making another color (out of balsa wood) so we can play a 6th person. That way 3 couples can play.

Panasonic DMC-G5KK 16 MP Compact System Camera with 14-42mm Zoom Lens and 3-Inch LCD (Black) (OLD MODEL)
Offered by Blizzard LLC
Price: $369.00
22 used & new from $240.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera for backpacking, January 7, 2013
this camera was recommended by a photographer friend of mine. It is much smaller than most SLR's and therefore easier to carry when hiking or backpacking. The additional lenses are also smaller than other SLR cameras. I am so happy that I purchased this camera.

LF Hybrid Case Black Tpu Blue Net, Lf Stylus Pen and Lf Screen Wiper Bundle Accessory for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Stellar i200
Offered by Luckiefind
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great case, January 7, 2013
there is not much that can go wrong with this product. this product looks and fits great. i especially like the color, it stands out.

Back Roads Ireland (Eyewitness Travel Back Roads)
Back Roads Ireland (Eyewitness Travel Back Roads)
by DK Publishing
52 used & new from $1.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful in planning my trip to Ireland., December 11, 2012
This is one of our bucket list trips. This book has been really handy in planning our trip. Can't wait to see some of the sights highlighted in this book.

Williams White Chile Seasoning Mix, 1.125-Ounce Packets (Pack of 24)
Williams White Chile Seasoning Mix, 1.125-Ounce Packets (Pack of 24)
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $38.09
6 used & new from $34.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy quick winter dinner, December 11, 2012
My family loves this spice mix. There is just enough kick, and I love how fast a meal can be served. Just add cornbread and a drink.

Notorious Nineteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Notorious Nineteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Plum fan, December 11, 2012
If you're a Plum fan then you'll love this book. My only regret in reading it was that grandma was not as 'active' as usual.

Atlas Shrugged Part 1
Atlas Shrugged Part 1
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars True to the book, November 11, 2012
If you liked the book you'll like the movie. Especially now this is relevant. Our government and about half of the citizens do not see the value of corporations in our society. Government cannot be the job creators as we've witnessed in the former Soviet Union. We must learn to value business and business owners as the basic foundation of our free enterprise system.