Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for MadeUpMind > Reviews

Browse

MadeUpMind's Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MadeUpMind RSS Feed (Newark, DE United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Brunette
WUNDERBROW - Perfect Eyebrows in 2 Mins - Brunette
Price: $22.00
5 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I colored them in but I sweat easily so after a bit of exercising, March 12, 2016
The brunette color was to light for my complexion. I am African American with a medium to light skin tone so I used the dark brown-black color. I truly needed this to work. Well perhaps I wanted it to work. My eyebrows are sparse due to age and over tweezing for years. I colored them in but I sweat easily so after a bit of exercising, well, I looked sick. It took me a while to master it but to say I love this product is an understatement. I love the fact it doesn't come off easily, so I usually can go at least 3 days. A word of caution - over applying can sort of cause you to lose some of your brows, so a little will do, however it matters not to me at this point. I am able to apply Wunderbrow to my satisfaction all the time. Love, love, love it!!!! Don't apply to heavy if you are looking for the dark brown color.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2016 7:42 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE!, January 12, 2016
Great fit! Stylish and comfortable boot. True to size. Love them!

Feelily Newest Style Anti-lost Watchband-style Closure Band Replacement with Secure Clasps for Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Bracelet Sport Wristband (No Tracker) (Black,Navy,Orange)
Offered by lilytech LLC
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!!!, November 7, 2015
I love these!! My fitbit band never worked for me, so I was always frustrated with it. This/ these bands are more than perfect (if that's possible). I'm a super happy camper!!!!

Best 3d Fiber Lash Mascara Waterproof Voluminous Mascara. Alternative to Extensions and False Eyelashes. Complete Your Cosmetics Make-up Musts With This Genuine Fibre Lash Kit. Waterproof * Sweat Proof * Smudge Proof (Black)
Offered by Simply Naked Beauty Official
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, October 12, 2015
I'm extremely happy with this product! I was contemplating getting false eyelashes but this has given me the volume I have desired! I've ordered 2 more just to have on hand. I received a compliment from a young woman more half my age so I ordered her one!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2015 6:06 PM PST

Anything Can Happen (Radio Edit)
Anything Can Happen (Radio Edit)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging!, October 10, 2015
So encouraging! I am so blessed by this single that I have it on report. We need a constant reminder that God can do anything!!!

#1 Workout Waist Trimmer Belt for Men and Women - Pro Fitness Trainer Quality - Provides Back Support While Burning Belly Fat - Fully Adjustable - Helps Promote Weight Loss While Slimming Your Abs!
Offered by Shipped LLC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 9, 2015
I've owned a few waist trimmers. This one is a great fit for my torso and offers great/firm back support.

Calvin Klein Women's Ettore Boot, Cocoon, 8.5 M US
Calvin Klein Women's Ettore Boot, Cocoon, 8.5 M US
Price: $169.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me., October 8, 2015
These boots fit well, however; they were extremely difficult to get on. Also, they truly lack comfort. I loved the style but returned them. Way over priced for the lack of comfort and effort.

Leslie Sansone: Walk Off Fat Fast
Leslie Sansone: Walk Off Fat Fast
DVD ~ Leslie Sansone
Price: $9.99
35 used & new from $5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this dvd so much better than the one done ..., February 8, 2015
Finally, Leslie has gone back to doing doable and a workable routine which is conducive for me. I love this dvd so much better than the one done with all the young dancers. I love that she has included an 80 year old walker who looks like she's in her 50's. So motivating!!!! Thanks for remembering not all of us can do the previous ones made. This by far is one of my favorites Leslie has done. This is the Leslie that had me motivated to walk away the pounds with her.

Simplicity Men Women Plush Ear Warmers for Outdoor Snowboarding, 3406_Black

BOBS from Skechers Women's Keepsakes Delight Slipper,Charcoal,9 M US
Offered by The Shoe Box LLC
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So Warm!!!, November 19, 2014
I sized up only because my regular size 8 1/2 was out of stock in the gray, so I got a 9. Perfect choice as these ran small. They are so warm and comfortable and offer great support. My daughter wants a pair. I may order another pair just as a spare!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7