Profile for Diana Coyle, Book Reviewer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diana Coyle, Book Reviewer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Big Honey Dog Mysteries HOLIDAY COLLECTION (Box set: Halloween, Christmas & Easter): - mystery adventure for children ages 8 to 12 years
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Buy Holiday Collection!!!, November 1, 2014
Ms. Hanna knows how to hook her readers in, both young and old, and she takes us on a fun adventure with Honey and her canine friends. The cast of characters are great and I love each dog’s personality. Even the human characters are fun to get to know. If you love canine stories and/or you enjoy reading stories with a Great Dane as the lead character, you must look into this story! I highly recommend it for all ages and I eagerly look forward to reading more by this talented author.

Night Owl Reviews

Delightful Hands: Your keys to her erotic zones: Techniques that elevate sexual satisfaction for a closer relationship
Price: $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Hands, December 10, 2013
My rating: 4.5 stars

In this book, Mr. Pace offers wonderful techniques which he gears toward men so they can learn new ways to please their female partners. He provides a step-by-step instruction of these different techniques that are written in easy to understand language for anyone to be able to use what they’ve learned with their partners. There are even a few firsthand stories supplied from couples telling what techniques they added to their lovemaking and how these techniques worked out for them.

I think this ebook is well worth looking into if you’re interested in trying out new things to make you become not only closer to your partner, but also have them experience intense feelings and sensations they may not have ever felt before. Overall, this is a very easy to read reference manual written for guys to understand and learn from so they can increase the outcome of their lovemaking with their partners.

Diana Coyle, Night Owl Reviews, Book Reviewer

Message in a Bauble (Big Honey Dog Mysteries Christmas Special Edition) - a mystery adventure for children ages 8 to 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Message in a Bauble- Big Honey Dog Mysteries (Christmas Special Edition), December 3, 2013
When Honey, her canine friends and all their owners come together to help decorate the school hall for the upcoming Christmas Fair, they all lend a hand in helping out. While the owners are decorating, Honey finds a mysterious note hidden in an older looking bauble. With the help of her friends, they’re able to retrieve the note, but it’s not a complete note as they had hoped. Instead, they start on an adventure together that will have them searching every nook and cranny to find what the meaning of the note truly is.

This is a Christmas Special Edition story that I absolutely loved! Ms. Hanna knows how to hook her readers in, both young and old, and she takes us on a fun adventure with Honey and her canine friends. The cast of characters are great and I love each dog’s personality. If you love canine stories and/or you enjoy reading stories with a Great Dane as the lead character, you must look into this story! I highly recommend it for all ages...

Full review is available online at: Night Owl Reviews

by Fine Cooking Magazine
Price: $12.95
90 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine Cooking Thanksgiving Cookbook, November 18, 2013
In this Thanksgiving cookbook, we find an array of things to help everyone get through the process of preparing and cooking a beautiful Thanksgiving meal. Fine Cooking Magazine provides solutions for Thanksgiving disasters; dozen of helpful hints to use while you’re preparing your meal; a list of make-ahead strategies; six different ways to cook your turkey and so much more.

There were so many great ideas offered in this cookbook, that I just can’t wait to actually put them to use when I’m preparing my Thanksgiving meal. I really appreciated the additional information regarding solutions to cooking disasters; the helpful techniques to try when cooking; the make-ahead strategies to help eliminate the extra stress I feel when starting the preparations for the holiday and I especially loved the chapter devoted to what to do with all the leftovers. This cookbook offers something for everyone from all cooking levels.

Full review can be found online at: Night Owl Reviews

Night Owl Reviews, Book Reviewer

Shiri
Shiri
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An exceptional novel!!!, September 29, 2013
This review is from: Shiri (Kindle Edition)
I was immediately pulled into this action packed novel and I just couldn't put it down. The writing was fantastic, the storyline was extremely engrossing and the characters were totally believable. I was so drawn into the story that I felt I was another character in it seeing everything firsthand. There were tons of varying emotions packed throughout these pages and I found myself bracing for what would happen next. Mr. Taylor is one author you need to keep an eye on because he's going places. I highly recommend this story...

Full review can be found online at Night Owl Reviews.

Book Reviewer, Night Owl Reviews

Beyond The Red Door
Beyond The Red Door
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond The Red Door- The Red Door Book 2, July 25, 2013
In this second book in the Red Door series, we find teenager Jesse Miller deciding to throw a party at the Starke house for his friends. The day he picks turns out to be the fiftieth anniversary to when teenager Max Jensen entered the house and was killed. Ms. James has a very creative imagination and exceeds at truly scaring the wits out of her readers while reading her stories. Her details are so vivid and her characters are so humanistic that you can see everything play out before you while you're reading along. I don't know what would possess anyone to even want to enter the Starke house considering how many murders happened in that house, but Jesse definitely got in way over his head on this little prank he pulled on his friends and classmates. If you're looking for an author to scare the wits out of you without having to leave your house to go to a theme park or attraction, than Ms. James is definitely the horror author to look into. I highly recommend this story to other readers and hope Ms. James is penning more stories as I write this review.

Realms of Darkness
Realms of Darkness
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Realms of Darkness, July 25, 2013
This is another fantastic short book that showcases Ms. James' talent for writing horror stories. This book contained four really short stories that each packed its own punch for her fans to enjoy. Each one of Ms. James' tales weaves a tangled web for her readers to get ensnarled into and before you can free yourself, it's too late. As you turn each page, you can't help but become more engrossed into the characters and storyline. Just when I thought I knew what was going to happen, the author quickly pulled the rug out from under my feet and had me frantically trying to catch my breath again. If you're a lover of short horror stories that make your skin tingle and your heart pound in your chest, than look no further. Ms. James is definitely an author to look into. This is yet another book that I highly recommend by this author.

The Red Door
The Red Door
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Red Door- Book 1, July 25, 2013
This review is from: The Red Door (Kindle Edition)
Ms. James has another winner on her hands with this short horror story. In this one we're told the story of how it is Max Jensen's first day in a new school district because his family moved. If the stress isn't enough for him in having to adjust to a new school, now add a fellow classmate and bully, Jimmy Davidson, is really trying to ruffle Max's feathers. Beside tripping him and giving him a hard time, he tells him to meet him behind the gym after school. Not wanting trouble, Max meets up with him. When he decided to meet Jimmy behind the gym, I gave him a lot of credit because he seriously thought he was going to get roughed up. When Ms. James had Jimmy tell Max that he needed an initiation and it was going to be at the Starke house, I worried about Max's safety. My heart was slamming in my chest when I read what needed to be done to get these bullies off his back. I had such a bad feeling about what was going to happen to him, but you have to read the story yourself to find out. I loved this story and I can honestly say I'm Ms. James' number one fan now! I highly recommend this story and I eagerly can't wait to sink my teeth into the sequel. Well done!

The Visitor's Room
The Visitor's Room

5.0 out of 5 stars The Visitor's Room, July 25, 2013
This is yet another short story by Ms. James that I absolutely loved. Ms. James knows how to pack just enough horror and mystery in her short pages to keep her readers on the edge of their seats. I love her writing style and I immediately get pulled into her storylines no matter what story I read of hers. She has a way of giving her readers a hook in the first sentence and she grabs your attention until the very last word. I have a new favorite horror author I'm definitely going to follow now!

Laura
Laura

5.0 out of 5 stars Laura, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Laura (Kindle Edition)
Ms. James writes such emotionally driven, intense horror stories that immediately consume her readers. All I can say is that Ms. James knows how to write her genre extremely well. This is another short story that packs so much detail and emotion you find yourself frantically flipping the pages to find out what happens next. This is one author you should keep your eye on because she's going places. I love her stories so much that I could actually see her storylines turned into snippets in a movie. I'd love to read a full-length horror story from her and I'm eagerly hoping she'll consider writing one. This is another short story that I highly recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5