Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Costel Bica > Reviews

Browse

Costel Bica's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Costel Bica "Bica" RSS Feed (New York)

Toshiba 26AV500U 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV
Toshiba 26AV500U 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

4.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking and accesible TV!, August 16, 2010
I've had this TV for about two years now and it works just as great as it did when I purchased which it which I think is important because it reveals the durability and life of the computer to be astounding. It was my first LCD TV that I bought and I can surely say that I am proud of my purchase 2 years later. The tv's picture/sound is as good as it comes for televisions along its size and it ranks high near Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, etc. One feature that I like is that the power/channel/volume buttons are located on the top of the set which makes it easier to change the channel manually (if I ever have to) since my TV is about 3 meters above the ground. I can reach the buttons at elbow length without having to kneel down as you'd have to with other TVS. It also prevents children or pets from messing around with the buttons easily.
I would definitely recommend this TV if you are looking at an older model and around a 26-30 inch LCD TV.

Brother MFC-240C Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer with Fax
Brother MFC-240C Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer with Fax
10 used & new from $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi-tasking machine!, August 16, 2010
This is the hardware to purchase if you are looking to buy a printer.
For about the same price as a printer you can get the additional features as well.
The internal paper tray is excellent (especially if there are youngsters who frequent the use of your printer) particularly if you print large amounts of photos at one time - the photo paper remains out of the light.
The scanner reproduces images with crystal clarity.
The ink is supplied by separate colors, so you only replace what needs to be replaced, and bundle packages of the ink cartridges are available for around $40 USD (or less).
The cautions for this machine:
May need to get a 'regular' phone line to have fax working - my local cable company wasn't too helpful regarding connection assistance since I have a DSL phone.
Also for you Vista upgraders - Vista does not automatically install this printer, so don't throw those installation disks away!
You may have to load it 2 or 3 times before it finally goes through, THEN make sure you go to the set up portion to choose it as the default printer (unfortunately you need to warn every user to set it up for the default printer on thier profile before they want to print anything).
This is just basically a GOOD machine.
I've had it since Christmas 2008, and I have not had any problems with it yet

Casio Water Bottle with Carabineer Clip
Casio Water Bottle with Carabineer Clip
Price: $6.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Only worth it because it's free, March 14, 2010
Not much to say, I only got it because it came free with the CASIO watch I purchased. The bottle itself was smaller than I expected...

Casio Men's AWG100-1A G-Shock Multi-Band Solar Atomic Analog Watch
Casio Men's AWG100-1A G-Shock Multi-Band Solar Atomic Analog Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Formal yet Casual, March 14, 2010
The watch was my first CASIO G-Shock watch and I absolutely love it. It's comfortable, lightweight, and has a very attractive and mature aspect to it because although its sporty, it had a analog interface with a small digital clock in the center-left. In terms of battery life and functionality, the watch is able to stay at the highest battery level (there's five, level one being the highest) for days without the presence of real outdoor sunlight. Another neat thing about the product is that the default settings have the power-saving function enabled which means it will turn off when placed away in a dark area for a certain amount of time and it re-activates easily at the exact local time. Overall, a great product at a great price!