Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Trevor > Reviews

Browse

Trevor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trevor RSS Feed

Tom Clancy's The Division: Agent Origins
Tom Clancy's The Division: Agent Origins
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 4, 2016
This was great, I hope they make more episodes!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth $150, November 18, 2011
It's a pretty thin jacket. Honestly not worth $150 in my opinion. The quality is really just ok, not amazing by any standard. I thought I was snagging a deal for this, but had I'd known how this jacket was, I would only be willing to pay about half of what they're asking.

Blues Glasses Costume Accessory
Blues Glasses Costume Accessory
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $5.39
14 used & new from $2.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Not RX quality, November 14, 2011
Being only $3 I can't really be too harsh on these glasses, but the quality really isn't that great. I bought these because I wanted a decent pair of wayfarers that weren't real Ray-Bans (I own a pair, and I personally don't like the logo on the temple). I wasn't expecting much of the glasses considering the price, but the reviews I read made me think that they might actually be decent. Unfortunately I was wrong. I would not recommend these for Rx use. They're really just for being silly, or for a Halloween costume.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2012 9:37 AM PST