Profile for P. McGuire > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 114

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. McGuire RSS Feed (USA, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Budge D-3 Duro Sedan Cover Fits Sedans up to 200 inches - (Polypropylene, Blue)
Budge D-3 Duro Sedan Cover Fits Sedans up to 200 inches - (Polypropylene, Blue)
Price: $43.71
3 used & new from $43.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for 2014 Civic!, August 12, 2014
Bought this for my 2014 Honda Civic EX when I went on vacation for a few weeks. The cover fit perfectly - and had room for quite a bit more. The elastic band kept the cover on without me having to use the ties. Just prepare yourself for a massive box in the mail because they super vacuum pack this thing in a brick that's sizeable. It has a very strong smell (not off putting) - so I let it air for half a day and the smell went away.

Pilot BeGreen VBall Rolling Ball Pens, Extra Fine Point, Black Ink, Dozen Box (53206)
Price: $11.69
16 used & new from $10.30

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Back!, August 12, 2014
I used these pens many years ago in high school - glad to see they're making a comeback with the Recycled motto. The pens are just as good as they were back when I used them - the ink flows just as smoothly. The pen construction is just as solid too - very sturdy.

KHOMO iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina Case - DUAL Black Super Slim Cover with Rubberized back and Smart Feature (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature) For Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Offered by Onix Electronics
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect iPad Mini Retina cover, August 12, 2014
I saved up to buy an iPad Mini Retina. When I saw the Apple "Smart" case for $49 I knew I had to check Amazon first. Sure enough, cases on Amazon were abundant - but I wanted one with good reviews that did the same thing as the "smart" cover (turning on/off the screen) and protecting the back - because the iPad Mini Retina is too slippery to use nekkid.

This case is AWESOME. I've used it pretty heavily since I got it (few weeks now). The part that snaps to the iPad is very snug - so much so that it will be difficult to take it out (but I don't plan to for a very long time). Don't plan on taking this off/on regularly. The "smart" part that covers the screen is great. It has turned on the screen consistently every single time. It wraps around perfectly to allow for reading --- I'm noticing a little wear on the plastic? part that bends backwards but so far it looks like it should hold up for a year or two with relative ease. Will report back if it doesn't.

What's funny is, my wife and I both got iPad Mini Retina covers for less than half the cost of one Apple "Smart" cover on Amazon. That's a win.

Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 - Glossy Black
Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 - Glossy Black
Price: Click here to see our price
113 used & new from $12.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Keyboard, June 23, 2014
I've purchased 5+ of these keyboards over the last 3-5 years. This keyboard handles my fast abusive typing like a pro. I've never had a pair of batteries die while using this keyboard - they last forever. Of the 5+ I've used, I've had some variations in quality - some keyboards have spongier keypresses than others - some are really tough and wear out my hands pretty quick. But all in all, for the price, you can't beat the quality. This keyboard doesn't lag at all even hitting 180+ wpm - one of the big reasons why I like it. Sadly, they seem to be disappearing so make sure to get them while you can.

Onite 6400mAh Battery (NFC) for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000, Note III N9002 / N9005, with Black Cover
Offered by ONITE
Price: $46.00
2 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Battery - No complaints - Just Not For Me, June 23, 2014
I tried this battery for a week and found it to perform perfectly. After 2 days of use I was still above 50% (I'm a light user) on my Note 3. On the stock battery I'd be needing to charge after 2 days. The only negative I found was that the case was a fingerprint magnet and it was just too heavy for me to use. The weight is easily 3x the stock battery (coworkers confirm this estimation). The thickness is also 2-3x the stock battery. That said, if you don't mind the weight and the thickness, this battery is for you. It does keep the phone charged forever. Just remember, it takes a lot longer to charge.

iXCC ® Quad USB 30W 6.2 Amp (31 Watt) SMART Family-Sized Charging Station High Capacity AC Wall Charger - ChargeWise (tm) Technology FAST Charging for Apple iPhone 5s 5c 5; iPad Air mini Generation; Samsung Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; the new HTC One (M8); Google Nexus and More [Black]
Offered by iXCC
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect USB Charging Station!, June 23, 2014
This product is exactly what I've been looking for - a place to charge more than 2 USB devices from the same outlet. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that the LED blue light could act like a beacon light for ships. This thing is so dang bright. My wife and I put colored tape over the light to keep it from blinding us. That aside, this thing charges like a pro - I had the wife's iPhone 5, iPad 3, my Note 3 and Nexus 7 charging at the same time --- the device got warm but not hot and charged them all within expected times. Highly recommend.

Anker® 3200mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 III, N9000, N9005 LTE, AT&T N900A, Verizon N900V, Sprint N900P, T-Mobile N900T, with NFC Compatibility [18-Month Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving This Battery, June 23, 2014
This battery came in packaging that rivals Apple Products. I had a coworker recommend this product to me so I tried it out for my Note 3. Figured having an extra battery would be a good thing for my overseas trip coming up. I was surprised to know that Anker is a company founded by Googlers --- explains the nice packaging and above average reviews. Figured, can't go wrong with that, right? I've used the battery for awhile now - and several more coworkers have purchased the same battery. Battery performs as well if not better than the stock Samsung battery - it "feels" like it charges faster too. I tried doing several "scientific" tests comparing drain/charge times but there are just too many factors to make it "scientific" so I gave up - I do know that charge times APPEAR to be faster and drain times are identical if not a little better than stock. I highly recommend this product to anyone with a Note 3 - 2 of my coworkers with Note 3s bought this very battery and have positive things to say as well.

Amzdeal® Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Premium Crystal Clear, High-Response Touch, Oleophobic Coating, Industry-High 9H Hardness - Scratch Terminator
Offered by ATEK
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Glass Screen Protector!, June 23, 2014
I plan on keeping my phone as long as I can so even though I've never been a fan of screen protectors in the past, I figured it would be an investment on my Note 3 because I was noticing my Note 3 screen getting small hairline scratches with normal use. I did some research and most people recommended a tempered glass screen protector for the Note 3. Figured, that has to be better than a plastic rubbery sheet that peels off in a week...

The packaging for this product is A+. The instructions were easy to follow - that said I still watched a few Youtube videos and heeded the warning about dust. I spent 3-5 mins trying to get every piece of dust off the screen with the soft towel (after using the alcohol wipe to get rid of everything else). My first attempt at lining up the screen protector with the phone failed but it pulled up easily and I was able to re-apply it with no problem. I only managed to get 1 piece of dust on the far right of the screen - but it's hardly noticeable. Just press hard in that area to get rid of the circle around the dust particle (worked for me).

The screen protector feels great - the glass is actually more slippery than the stock screen with my fingers - something I find as a plus because I type pretty fast - a slippery screen lets me type even faster. There is no effect on the sensitivity of the finger presses at all. The S-PEN drags a little more on this screen vs the stock Note 3 screen - but doesn't negatively affect performance. If anything it's a pencil vs a pen feel - the extra drag of the pencil allows my writing to be a bit more accurate. I imagine the plastic S-PEN tip would perform better?

I tried the home button that came with the case but it protrudes out so far that I was turning on the phone every time I set the phone down with something on top of it - so I took it off. I can still access the home button without a problem.

Viewing isn't negatively affected in my opinion. The glass doesn't reflect any more than the stock Note 3 screen. The only thing I noticed a bit more was that the Amzdeal glass shows fingerprints a bit more than the stock screen - but not so much that I'd consider not using it.

I highly recommend this screen protector. I'm planning on keeping this on my phone for as long as I can. For the price, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. I feel much more comfortable using my Note 3 now knowing that the screen has an extra layer of protection. Makes usage a lot more enjoyable.

Galaxy Note 3 Case, Caseology [Leather Skin] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case [Black] Premium PU Leather Cover Shock Absorbent TPU Armor Bumper Galaxy Note 3 Case (for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, Unlocked)
Offered by MODN Mall
Price: $8.49
3 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Case for Note 3!!!!, June 11, 2014
I've purchased several cases and this one is by far the best. Build quality is A+ and it fits the phone perfectly. Definitely recommend.

Illumination
Illumination
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this music, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Illumination (MP3 Music)
This music reminds me a lot of the piano music in a Beautiful Mind. Great music to listen to while programming or trying to focus on something.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12