Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Laura Cunningham > Reviews

Browse

Laura Cunningham's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura Cunningham "Lazypanda" RSS Feed (USA)

crocs Girls' Genna II Flat
crocs Girls' Genna II Flat

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes I ever bought her, February 26, 2014
These were THE BEST shoes I ever bought my daughter. They lasted from spring until fall, and she raced around in them all throughout the warm weather. They never looked truly dirty, and if it was there was nothing a little bit of water wouldn't fix. They are durable, and light, and fit her perfectly. I highly recommend this shoe for your little girl, you will LOVE them!

How to Romance the Woman You Love - The Way She Wants You To!
How to Romance the Woman You Love - The Way She Wants You To!
by Lucy Sanna
Price: $12.23
87 used & new from $0.73

5.0 out of 5 stars romantic to the max!, May 31, 2013
We have used this book for about a year, and it is one of the best highlights of our marriage. One of the best highlights so far was my husband throwing me into the shower with my clothes on, then coming in after me.....Can it seriously get any more romantic then that?? Love this book...GET THIS BOOK!

TOOGOO PREMIUM RUBBER PURPLE SOFT GEL Phone Cover Sleeve Silicone SKIN Protector Case for SAMSUNG T679 EXHIBIT 2 II 4G / ANCORA (T-MOBILE)
Offered by Best United
Price: $3.68
4 used & new from $3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover!, February 21, 2012
I love this cover for my phone! It was cheap and simple, my phone is still easy to use. The rubber makes a better grip of holding the phone. I can still get to the buttons on the side and there are holes for the camera, power outlet and the microphone on the back. I love the color, I think it's fun and my style. I really like how I can take it off and wash the cover easily, then put it back on again if I need to. It gives a nice cushion if I drop the phone, so it doesn't get scratched. great product, if you are on the cheap, this is a great value.

Earthing Universal Bed Pad - fits all beds
Earthing Universal Bed Pad - fits all beds

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth your money, November 4, 2011
We have had this bed pad for over six months, and I have to say we have seen no difference in our sleep, or back pain, or anything actually. It's a great idea, but the idea doesn't seem to show results at all. I say save your money, this doesn't work at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2012 10:37 AM PST

Earthing Starter Kit
Earthing Starter Kit
Offered by Earthing
Price: $198.99

2.0 out of 5 stars kinda sorta does work..., August 22, 2011
My husband and I have used this sheet for over four months now, and we have not noticed significant improvement. I think that we might be getting a deeper, more restful sleep...at least my husband says he is. But I wouldn't say it helps much with my inflamed back. I haven't noticed much of a difference at all, therefor I cannot recommend this product. I wish it did work, I read the book and thought it was a great idea, but for us there has been no real physical benefit that I can see or feel.

Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid)
Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid)
Price: $3.99 - $32.00

1.0 out of 5 stars go two sizes up!, July 22, 2011
I bought this shoe for my daughter starting ballet class, and I bought 1 size bigger just in case. It was far too tight for her feet! The sizing is WAY off on this shoe, so be weary! If you buy it for your little toddler, be sure to go up at least two sizes!

Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System, 360-Count
Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System, 360-Count
Offered by HealthStorePro
Price: $32.96
62 used & new from $31.13

4.0 out of 5 stars created a smart cookie from these pills!, July 15, 2011
I took these pills with my first child. I found it a little annoying to take so many, but I figured I wanted the best for my baby, so I did anyway. Now my daughter is 2 1/2 years old, and I am expecting my second. I'm definitely going for these again, because I see the results of my first baby, and she is smart, quick, bright, happy and healthy. Maybe it was those pills that aided her healthy birth? I can't say that for sure, but I love my little end product!! :)

The Art of Racing in the Rain: A Novel
The Art of Racing in the Rain: A Novel
by Garth Stein
Price: $7.56
1302 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars this book's only quality is that it's kindling for a fire, June 1, 2011
I love dog books, and I really was interested in this one because it was from the perspective of a dog. so I picked the CD up from the library. The characters were under developed, and Enzo the dog sounded like a fraternity guy in a college dorm trying to sound intellectual rather than a philosophizing dog. And I didn't buy the idea that he is a philosopher by watching a lot of television. Do children who watch too much TV start philosophizing? No! And the author tried to make it good by very slowly killing the main character's wife, but he missed the fact that we need to get to know and love the characters before we actually care about one of them dying. It was so slow that I kept on saying to the book on CD "JUST DIE ALREADY! QUIT DRAWING IT OUT!" It was so painfully bad, that I didn't even finish listening to the book. I kept waiting for it to get good but it was so dumb I could cry. On top of that, I hated the cursings - I had a 2 1/2 year old daughter listening too! Maybe one or two bad words are ok, but it was ridiculous how many sursings and sexual comments and references were in this book. It was a piece of junk. "Marley and Me" is an awesome book, not this one. Have a camp fire and roast this piece of pitiful trash of a book.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2011 5:24 AM PST

Spring Valley - Acidophilus, 2 Billion Active Cultures, 60 Caplets
Spring Valley - Acidophilus, 2 Billion Active Cultures, 60 Caplets

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy this product, January 15, 2011
Do not buy this acidophilus product. Acidophilus are a live bacteria probiotic that should always be refrigerated. This product is sold on the shelf, and though it says it has 2 billion active cultures, that was how many cultures were in the vitamin BEFORE it was distributed. And this product is not refrigerated, therefore there is not a sufficient amount of bacteria to meet your needs. If you are looking for quality acidophilus, be sure it is one that is refrigerated, as this on is not. I had gotten a yeast infection twice on this product, which is what acidophilus tries to prevent. Not this brand, however.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2013 5:13 AM PDT

Artograph Tracer Projector And Enlarger
Artograph Tracer Projector And Enlarger
Offered by Road Runner 44
Price: $81.99
44 used & new from $55.95

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, July 21, 2010
I have used this projector for several years, and there are a few things wrong with it:
1- it overheats and the photo you place underneath will get warped, especially if you are tracing a face
2- the size of the opening is smaller than a 4x6 photo, so I have to move the tracer to get the other end of my picture, which is a serious pain
3- if you touch it, the whole thing is off and you have to fix it in the middle of your tracing.
the negative reviews are true. Don't buy this one, buy a different projector. It's not worth the money.