Profile for Jane H. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jane H. RSS Feed (Kingston, TN USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Red Heart E300.0722 Super Saver Economy Yarn, Pretty ?n Pink
Red Heart E300.0722 Super Saver Economy Yarn, Pretty ?n Pink
Price: $6.29
16 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Scarf, December 11, 2014
Excellent yarn, worked up beautifully

Adjustable Drink Holder (for Wheelchairs, Walkers, Rollators, and Bikes)
Adjustable Drink Holder (for Wheelchairs, Walkers, Rollators, and Bikes)
Offered by Tiger Medical

Price: $29.30
2 used & new from $29.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 11, 2014
very comfortable to use

The Viper (Untamed Hearts Book 1)
The Viper (Untamed Hearts Book 1)
Price: $4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Kele Moon Rocks!, September 15, 2014
I loved the Battered Hearts trilogy and could barely wait for the next Garnet book. This takes a bit of a departure from the first three in that this character is the cousin of one of the characters from the first trilogy. I just love the strong but damaged men that Kele is so good at writing. Marcos is everything that Katie should stay away from but something in his strength/weakness speaks to her. She tells him that two negatives make a positive but he thinks maybe it just makes a stronger negative. He really tries to be what he thinks is "right" for Katie but because of some past mistakes and terrible trauma from his youth he doesn't quite understand what right is for the two of them. Katie is no weakling though. She overcomes her need to be a good little Stepford wife and breaks free from a bad marriage and discovers that what she always thought she wanted was just not enough for the woman she is becoming. I really liked her and truly admired the steps she took to get what she wanted. It was one of the best HEAs I've read in a while.
The characters are well developed and the secondary characters are great. Can't wait to read about Chuito, Tino and Nova. Do yourself a big favor and grab all four books and spend a weekend in Garnet, home of the Cellar and UFC fighters and many other wonderful and diverse characters.

Oracle's Moon (A Novel of the Elder Races Book 4)
Oracle's Moon (A Novel of the Elder Races Book 4)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Elder Races Rock!, September 9, 2014
I just loved this book. I will not do a recap since there are plenty of good ones here already but just tell you some o the things that made it special for me. Grace is not a perfect heroine. She has flaws and shortcomings that make her really adorable. Khalil is different from any other "shifter" I have read about. When he watches the children in different forms it is just wonderful and very unique. As with all Thea Harrison's books the main story and the threads from other characters weave together nicely. If you haven't met the Elder Races do yourself a favor and jump right in with Dragos and Pia and enjoy them all.

Duro-Med Lightweight Extra-wide Aluminum Rollator, Royal Blue
Duro-Med Lightweight Extra-wide Aluminum Rollator, Royal Blue
Offered by Phillips Health Care
Price: $124.01
13 used & new from $115.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works extremely well, June 6, 2014
I really like this rollator and would recommend it but there are a couple of drawbacks. I can't use it in my house because it won't go through some of the doors. Also the seat is nice and wide but a bit high. My feet don't touch the floor while sitting in it so I can't push myself around in it. It looks good and is easy to handle so I use it at work but just too big to use at home. Unfortunately I need the wide seat (because of my wide seat) but I'm just a bit too short at 5'5" to get full benefit.

YURI (Her Russian Protector #3)
YURI (Her Russian Protector #3)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the Russian Protectors, May 4, 2014
Reading through the series and loving all of them. Yuri was quite fun and as the 3rd book a good continuation of the story.

Grim (Tornians Book 1)
Grim (Tornians Book 1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly enjoyed this story, September 30, 2013
This is a slightly different take on a story that has been told before but I really enjoyed this version. The two main characters are interesting and the love story was charming and really just kind of sweet. This author has real promise and I would be very interested in the stories of several of the secondary characters. That being said I have to agree with the previous reviews in that the editing and basic proof reading was just awful. The spelling, grammar and syntax would embarrass an eighth grader. This is such a shame since the author has real talent with her storytelling. Would I read another book by her? I absolutely would, I enjoyed it that much. But please let a couple of beta readers go over it first and a decent editor give it a final scrub.

Carex Soft Grip Cane, Metallic Blue
Carex Soft Grip Cane, Metallic Blue
Price: $17.13
8 used & new from $15.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cane, September 12, 2013
This is the second Carex cane I have purchased and no doubt will have many more. I really like the color and it is both comfortable and strong. I much prefer this type of handle and find it easier to use than traditional curved handle canes.

Entwined with You (Crossfire, Book 3)
Entwined with You (Crossfire, Book 3)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $3.25

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, June 14, 2013
I really liked Gideon and Eva, they were very damaged people who found each other and seemed to be the answer to the others needs. Let me recap this book:
Hot Sex
Eve describing Gideon as gorgeous with a big dick
Jealous incident (either character)
Describe clothes
Eva describing Gideon as gorgeous with a big dick
Hot Sex
Deep meaningless heart to heart talks
Coffee
Jealous incident
Rinse and repeat.
It was truly the first time I found hot sex boring.
And it was about that tiresome reading it. And now 2 more books to find out anything important about the story (thin as it is). I loved the first book, enjoyed the second and just felt ripped off by the third. And the sad part is I will probably buy 4 and 5 in the hopes that something (anything) will be resolved.

Page: 1 | 2