Profile for Heather Gray > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather Gray RSS Feed (Fort Collins, Co)

Page: 1 | 2
Bear Motion (Trademark) Genuine Leather Case for Apple Ipad 1 (first generation) - Black
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good-looking, functional, affordable, January 6, 2011
The case smells really good when you take it out of the packaging. It looks, feels and smells like genuine leather. Some have said it is not, but I cannot tell the difference at all. The ipad fits snugly. The magnetic clasp is nice. Access to all buttons, although I think the cutout for the home button should be just a little lower. As a stand, functions nicely in all three positions. I would buy this again.

Belkin 10.2-Inch Neoprene Sleeve (Dahlia/Aubergine)
Belkin 10.2-Inch Neoprene Sleeve (Dahlia/Aubergine)
Offered by OfficeMax
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for my iPad, December 21, 2010
I got this for my iPad and the iPad fits just fine. My foldable iPad stand fits as well. It was a good value for the money. If you can't yet afford an iPad case, this is a nice alternative

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Never cussed so much in my life, December 21, 2010
Trying to get the screen protector on my iPad was a horrible experience that ruined my afternoon. I was very careful to read the directions and to clean my iPad carefully even though it was straghit out of the box. First try gave me so many bubbles I couldn't see the screen. So I tried again and the second time was even worse. Third time, still bubbles and now I am stuck with it as these come in packs of three. I would not buy these again. I would go for a strong thick anti-glare screen protector instead. I have at type of protector on my smartphone and didn't have a single bubble. Waste of time, money and sanity.

Arkon Travel iPad and Android Tablet Stand for Apple iPad Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Galaxy Tab Nexus 7
Price: $12.99
16 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stand for my iPad!, December 21, 2010
This stand is great. I take it with me everywhere my iPad goes. The stand is very compact and portable. When folded, it is small enough to fit with my iPad in a 10.2" net book sleeve. The stand adjusts to every angle you could want for both portrait and landscape use. It's great when resting it on a pillow while lying in bed or for placing on a lap desk. At night, I use this on my night stand to charge the iPad while it displays my night stand app and plays my audiobook. When reading, I put the iPad in this stand and sit and read in landscape mode. When I want to lie down and read, I lock the iPad in portrait mode, put it horizontally in this stand and lie down one my side to read the book 'sideways'. In the kitchen, it it my iPad cookbook stand. I am very happy I bought this. The iPad is stable and safe in the stand. It fits great, even with a clear protective case on the iPad. The only issue I have is that the charger will not fit with this in portrait mode. The stand is too low to the ground. However, this can be remedied by turning the iPad so the charger is on top. Very happy with my purchase. Would buy again!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2013 3:53 PM PDT

CrazyOnDigital Apple iPad Clear Wave Premium Crystal Candy TPU Silicone Skin Case/Precut LCD Screen Guard/Protector
Offered by Towers of Savings
Price: $4.99
6 used & new from $4.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cover, December 21, 2010
I have been very pleased with this cover for the iPad. It is attractive and the material is grippy. The fit is good. If you have a screen protector, be careful when putting it on as it interfered with mine by peeling up the corner. But this was a great buy and I would buy it again.

Marmaduke
Marmaduke
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not hold my child's attention, December 15, 2010
This review is from: Marmaduke (Amazon Instant Video)
While this movie may be good, my 7 year old, who wanted to see it after the 2 minute preview, could not stick with this movie. Perhaps it is better suited to the whole family watching together, or to older children.

Polar Express [HD]
Polar Express [HD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good clean fun!, December 15, 2010
My family and I watch this movie every holiday season with our guests. Usually around Thanksgiving, but always at Christmas. It is for sure, a classic! The story is sweet, the visuals are stunning, the musical score is delightful. This is one to own. Or at least to rent every year during the holidays!

Sex and the City: The Movie [HD]
Sex and the City: The Movie [HD]

4.0 out of 5 stars I <3 Sex and the City!, December 15, 2010
As a person who loved the series, I loved the movie too. But the way the movie is done makes it accessible to people who have not seen the series as well. I enjoyed the movie and would recommend to others for a lazy Sunday treat.

VBA and Macros: Microsoft Excel 2010 (MrExcel Library)
VBA and Macros: Microsoft Excel 2010 (MrExcel Library)
by Bill Jelen
Price: $25.82
80 used & new from $11.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as helpful as I had hoped, December 15, 2010
I am an advanced excel user who is semi-new to VBA. Not new to macros at all. And I've done some VBA editing from recorded macros. What this book does not say is, it really is aimed at people who already know VBA. I think it tells you how to put it into better practice for specific results.

It has not been very helpful to me at this point. I've had to go out to the internet to get the code I need to build the excel data model I need for my job.

The book might be helpful to those who already know VBA. But for a beginner, even having used a little VBA, it is confusing.

Toy Story 3 [HD]
Toy Story 3 [HD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the whole family, December 15, 2010
I have seen all the Toy Story movies. My son, who is 7, couldn't wait for Toy Story 3. The animation is beautiful, especially in HD. This movie is definitely one of the best to be released this holiday season. Enjoy!

Page: 1 | 2