Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Deanna Hensley Kasitz > Reviews

Browse

Deanna Hensley K...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deanna Hensley Kasitz RSS Feed (Richmond, KY United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Fancy-fix Wall Decor Vinyl Peel and Stick Self Adhesive Chalkboard Wall Sticker with 5 Free Chalks- Big Roll 17.7 By 78.7 Inches
Offered by fancy-fix
Price: $7.58
6 used & new from $7.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - not magnetic :(, September 23, 2014
I bought this item as way to convert the side of my cabinet (refrigerator cabinet) into a large chalkboard wall. It came quickly and was essentially contact paper. My issue with it is that it is NOT magnetic like a real chalkboard. I wanted to use it to hang papers, artwork, etc. since I have a stainless steel refrigerator. I gave it to a teacher friend who is going to use it as a table chalk board. Just know up front that it isn't going to hold magnets.

Great Northern Popcorn 6010 Roosevelt Top Antique Style Popcorn Popper Machine, 8-Ounce
Price: $149.99
25 used & new from $104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously FUN, March 24, 2014
This popcorn machine is the hit of our house. We LOVE making popcorn and the neighborhood kids are so enamored by it. It's sturdy and pops just enough for our family of 4 in one package.

Frozen [Blu-ray]
Frozen [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Kristen Bell
Price: $23.64
91 used & new from $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love it?, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Frozen [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
We love this movie and my girls have a car copy and a house copy (and the digital download will end up on our iPad). I love the positive messages for girls but could do without the giant eyes and small waistlines but it's a start :)

Brother DS-620 Mobile Color Page Scanner
Brother DS-620 Mobile Color Page Scanner
Price: $89.99
237 used & new from $83.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, March 24, 2014
I needed a small scanner that I could pull out when I NEEDED it and quickly scan in documents to email. We don't have a land line (so no fax machine) and I often have to get documents signed and back to my remote working location quickly).

Nuvo 60/291 Ballerina Seven Light 48-Inch Vanity with Alabaster Glass, Brushed Nickel
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $107.24

3.0 out of 5 stars It was better than what we had, March 24, 2014
The light itself was okay. I was stuck with the size and needed to update the Hollywood balls in my guest bathroom in order to sell our house. The light was replaced 3 times because it came in broken each time. Amazon was great about replacing it.

Tracer360 Visibility Vest (Medium/Large)
Tracer360 Visibility Vest (Medium/Large)
Offered by noxgear
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, March 24, 2014
I bought this for my husband who runs very early in the morning on a 2 lane "country" road. The first time he used it, people were moving into the other lane because they saw him! He loves it and says he can't even tell he is wearing it.

InterDesign Marcel Over-the-Cabinet Kitchen Dish Towel Bar Holder - Bronze
InterDesign Marcel Over-the-Cabinet Kitchen Dish Towel Bar Holder - Bronze
Price: $10.99
29 used & new from $6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, February 4, 2014
We have antiqued bronze fixtures so the shiny chrome hooded I found in stores just would t work. I can always count on Amaxzon!

NFL Philadelphia Eagles 20-Ounce Travel Mug
NFL Philadelphia Eagles 20-Ounce Travel Mug
Price: $18.18
4 used & new from $13.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, February 4, 2014
This review is from: NFL 20-Ounce Travel Mug (Sports)
My daughter chose this mug for her daddy to use on his morning commute. He fills it with his two cups of coffee and loves it. It's sturdy and easy to clean. The only issue is that the Eagle symbol doesn't lay flush against one area of the cup.

Spectrum Diversified 95810 Twist Guest Towel Holder, Black
Spectrum Diversified 95810 Twist Guest Towel Holder, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Guests, February 4, 2014
Love the look of this and it matches our antiqued bronze fixtures. Would buy this again and I couldn't find it in stores.

Sombra Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel, 8-Ounce
Sombra Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel, 8-Ounce
Price: $13.21
36 used & new from $12.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well - a little goes a long way, January 23, 2013
I love the feeling of this product on my tired limbs but I made the mistake of applying it to my leg a little too close together in time - I started to feel like my leg was on fire in the application area. I have not used as much since then and haven't had any issues. I am not a big fan of the scent - thus the 4 stars.

Page: 1 | 2