Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Xijote D. > Reviews

Browse

Xijote D.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Xijote D. "KissesMocha" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Case - ProCase Premium Folio Cover Case for Surface Pro 4 (12.3"), Compatible with Surface Pro 4 Type Cover Keyboard, Built-in Stand with Multiple viewing Angles (Brown)
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best folio-case for Surface Pro 4!, December 17, 2015
I was looking for a nice looking case for my Surface Pro 4, I had my eye on a few cases. I decided for this one. At first because of the price I thought it is probably not a good quality. Well I was dead wrong. This case protects my tablet so well even though it may not look like that type. Even though it covers the tablets' built in stand that gives you 180 degree position still you do not lose that feature with this case. The case is designed with similar advantage: 180 degrees position to stand it at any angle you want. The keyboard connects to the tablet clean and easy with no obstacle at all. You still have the openness from your tablet to attach the magnetic pen. Also you have another leather pen loop on top for another mechanical or digital pen.
I'm very please over all with its functions and the extremely low price. Looks very professional.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY THE BEST!, November 13, 2015
I had ordered other devices for my Ipad, and iPhone, and they had to be returned within days. This one is not cheap but IT WORKS excellent. I'm very happy with this Adam Elements 128GB. I can use it with both my Ipad Air 2, and my new Iphone 6s plus. The guide and application are one of the best I have seen. Now I have tons of data and movies , and pictures to move around any time I want to watch, to hear. to read, etc.

HAVIT HV-H922BT Bluetooth 4.1 Headset Wireless Headphone for iPhone and Smartphones
Offered by HavitDirect
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, ONE OF THE BEST!, November 12, 2015
I'm very surprised how good this bluetooth headset works with my new Iphone 6s Plus. It's very simple to operate and works very nice. The Price is extremely reasonable. I'm glad I ordered it, and I recommend this one for our new iPhone 6, Iphone s plus.Very easy to use. I like simple devices that work well, and this one is one of them.

Jason Powersmile Toothpaste, Powerful Peppermint, 6 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Jason Powersmile Toothpaste, Powerful Peppermint, 6 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Offered by REM Sales
Price: $23.00
19 used & new from $19.08

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND SERVICE!, November 12, 2015
This toothpaste is very good, excellent I would say. It makes your mouth feel very fresh and clean. And unlike other toothpastes is indeed very reasonably priced. The shipping and service transaction was great. I highly recommend this Seller.

Luxsure® Smart Tag Nut 2 Bluetooth Anti-lost Tracker Tracking Wallet Key Tracker Key Finder Alarm for iOS/ iPhone/ iPod/ iPad/ Android (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD DESIGN AND CHEAP!, November 11, 2015
I received the Tag Nut 2. And it came with an extra battery, However the batteries were totally dead within days. I used the two batteries within days and the device has been dead since. I believed this unit is defective, and not working properly. I cannot say anything good about the complete experience I had just in the fews days I tested it. I tried to use it on my briefcase and it never worked right. The device looks and feels very cheaply and with the press/on bottom too raised off the shell that you cannot use it in your wallet because it will beep always.The design needs to be improved and going back to the drawing design board. Do Not recommend it at all! Waste of money!

Extended 3.6V 3000mAh NIMH Battery Stick for Streamlight Stinger LED HP, XT,75175 PolyStinger, Pelican M9
Offered by Power-O-Matic
Price: $27.15
2 used & new from $22.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery with high power!, November 9, 2015
Excellent battery pack for my very old rechargeable battery. It works better than the original: power last longer. I highjly recommend this battery brand and its seller.

Lightning Super Fast Universal Dual USB Port 5 Amp Rapid Car Charger Adapter Best For Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod/Samsung Galaxy/Nexus/LG/Motorola/Kindle/HTC Android Mobile Cell Phone - Lifetime Warranty!
Offered by BONAZZA™
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $2.22

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST charger for my IPAD, September 19, 2015
The very best charger I have ever used. My iPad, and my Iphone 6 plus charge so fast that people start borrowing it from me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2015 2:50 AM PDT

PetSafe 5-Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
PetSafe 5-Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
Price: $38.69
54 used & new from $18.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and works wonderful., June 15, 2015
GREAT, for all my 5 cats. But remember you always must have a set of brand new batteries, not the rechargeable type or it will not work with those.
I have two of them and my cats know where to go. My cats are funny, they take turns and the others wait their turn. But if you have one cat then it is even better. I Do not have a problem with the cats trying to pry to open it as I have read others have an issue with.

Optipren Vision Support Pills- Eye Health and Vision Care Supplement- Vitamins and Botanicals That Help Nourish And Protect Your Eyes- All Natural Vision Support - Premium Antioxidant Formula
Offered by HB Tech
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT VERY GOOD., June 15, 2015
Well, What can I say. They are very pricey, and after three bottles do not see any improvements that you can say helped me. So I Went back to my usual
brand
Trunature Lutein&Zeaxantthin.

SharkBite PEX Tubing Cutter for 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and More
SharkBite PEX Tubing Cutter for 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and More
Price: $16.60
11 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LIGHT AND SHARP, very good !, June 15, 2015
One of the best to cut any Pex pipe all sizes, even pvc's plastic tubing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7