Profile for PDT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PDT "KissesMocha" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Master Grooming Tools Steel Dematting Coat Mat and Tangle Splitter with Curved Aluminum Handle
Price: $8.95
9 used & new from $8.25

1.0 out of 5 stars EL CHEAPO AND USELESS, September 15, 2014
Do not know why they call it Master grooming tool. It's not sharp enough, and its very disappointing in remove the coat mats of your pet. the blade is not sharp at all that you have to pull to hard to break it thru your dogs coat that it hurts your pet.Do not recommend it at all.

KRUPS F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder with Stainless Steel Blades, Black
KRUPS F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder with Stainless Steel Blades, Black
Price: $19.95
87 used & new from $15.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent grinder but too loud!, September 15, 2014
Works excellent but noisy. the motor in this coffee grinder is too much for the small casing. It works fantastic to make super fine coffee espresso. I have used other brands and let me tell you they only last 4 to six moths. I drink coffee everyday, and make espressos daily. One thing that is very bad is very noisy and too loud; it will hurt your ears!

STK's Nikon EN-EL9 / EN-EL9a Battery - 2000mAh for Nikon D3000, D5000, D40, D60, D40X
Offered by SterlingTEK
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Original!, September 15, 2014
My brand new Nikon camera D4 took this battery pack like it was made by Nikon! Excellent performance.

Therm-A-Rest Travel Cushion, Nautical Blue
Therm-A-Rest Travel Cushion, Nautical Blue
Price: $29.95
7 used & new from $26.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the best for your sore back and bottom!, September 15, 2014
I purchased this item not knowing how they would perform after sitting for 6 hours.Well they are very pricey, but they are indeed the best for my back. No discomfort or soreness. If you are tired of sitting in a hard chair or stadium benches, this item is the way to go.Very light (air operated) and the size inflation is controllable by your taste.

LG LT500P-3 Vertical Refrigerator Water Filter, 3 Pack
LG LT500P-3 Vertical Refrigerator Water Filter, 3 Pack
Price: $84.99
7 used & new from $79.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Work and filter like a winner!, September 15, 2014
This water filter pack is the best for my LG refrigerator. They are the same you purchase at Home Depot or Lowe's for 55.00 each. You get three in one pack for a very good price and excellent savings vs buying individually at a local store.

Masione�?JVC replacement camcorder battery for BN-VF808 BN-VF808U BN-VF808US
Masione�?JVC replacement camcorder battery for BN-VF808 BN-VF808U BN-VF808US
Offered by ATC LLC
Price: $12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommended it., September 15, 2014
I purchased this battery pack for my JVC handheld video camera. Well this battery pack it extremely reasonable and outlast the power output that the original. I highly recommended it.

BUFFALO 8x USB 2.0 Portable DVD Writer - DVSM-PC58U2VB
BUFFALO 8x USB 2.0 Portable DVD Writer - DVSM-PC58U2VB
Price: $34.00
88 used & new from $20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars EL CHEAPO, not good., September 15, 2014
I bought this Buffalo 8x USB 2.0 DVSM-PC58U2V8, from Amazon. I do not recommend it at all. It worked about one full year very good in my Mac. the price is reasonable and the set up very easy. It worked with both Windows 7, and the latest OS Mac Book Pro.
It feels very flimsy and cheap.It came with its own burning software which I did not use because its useless, and very limited. you plug it to power it:USB 2.0
Now I'm looking for a better one that can last more than a year. Do not buy it!

New Trent Gladius Mini Ipad Case Compatible: Ipad Mini Retina. Rugged: Water Resist, Dirt and Shock Proof, 360 Rotation, Leather Hand Strap, Built-in Stand.
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $71.95
3 used & new from $36.95

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTED, July 21, 2014
Just got this case today and really love it. The stand I was using before was a hardshell protective case, but it had no kickstand. This case is super protective. I love the rotating kickstand and the leather handle. it makes using it easy and secure. It is a very snug fit and was a little hard to put on. That being said, I don't think I will be taking it off and on a lot. It has a built in screen protector. That saves you at least twenty dollars, It looks great too. I would recommend it for sure.
UPDATE:
One week after I got this case, the kickstand fell off. I can't put it back on so that it will stay put. I am very disappointed. The stand is a good idea. But it is JUNK. Without the stand, the case is useless to me. It looks bad to me too. I will be returning it. It should last!! The stand looks cheaply made and ended up performing poorly. DO NOT buy this case. NewTrent has a lot of improving to do.

Bosch Garden and Watering 999ZSGT Impulse Sprinkler, X-Large
Bosch Garden and Watering 999ZSGT Impulse Sprinkler, X-Large
Price: $34.16
11 used & new from $24.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless and waste of money!, July 21, 2014
Well I thought I would like it, but in reality is not any better than the one I purchased at Tractor Supply, as a matter of fact the one at Tractor Supply has way better distance and more spread out than the Bosh Garden 9909ZSGT. Also I noticed it's cheaply made (china) and you can buy it locally at TrueValue Stores. It's their brand!! The base's longer spike broke within two seconds while been positioned in the ground.If you have a extra water garden pump it may give you the distance claimed but otherwise is an exaggeration totally. Very disappointed with it. I will use for my short area flower bed. I will go back to Tractor Supply and get another one like my old one. Do not buy it for the distance. Remember it has a full 3/4" base and wastes a lot of water.

High Country Plastics Farrier Stand Blue
High Country Plastics Farrier Stand Blue
Offered by Straight A's Ranch Supply
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $67.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The best farrier stand!! Great service!!, March 8, 2014
I was looking for a farrier stand everywhere. How fortunate I was to found this Company. Their customer service is like no other. I will come back to buy what I need from them. I also wold like to recommend them to everyone that is looking for a horse stand; look no more!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4