Profile for Ryan Ratliff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ryan Ratliff RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Lynyrd Skynyrd: Sweet Home Alabama
Lynyrd Skynyrd: Sweet Home Alabama
DVD ~ Lynyrd Skynyrd
Price: $8.69
41 used & new from $5.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Great music and great sound- What more do you want???, February 20, 2015
I had to have some Lynyrd Skynyrd in my collection of concerts. Based upon the reviews, I chose this concert. The Audio and Video was fine and rocked well! The only thing negative I would say is that their show is pretty simple. But that should be expected when they have music that is as awesome as it is, they don't need all the fancy lights etc. So I would recommend this to just about anyone. Great live music but you may not find yourself "watching" the show as much as you listen to it.

Bosch [HD]
Bosch [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Check this show out- This is Prime Membership worthy. Awesome Show, February 20, 2015
This review is from: Bosch [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
This show was awesome!! It is because of original programming like this that I will be extending my Prime membership when it comes due. I own over 600 movies/tv shows on DVD so I was concerned that being a member of Prime would only really help when it comes to saving on the delivery fees. After using my Amazon Fire for the last couple of months, I have found that Prime is so much more than just free shipping.

The acting was great and I really liked seeing some familiar faces from my favorite TV show- 24! If you like True Detective or The Shield, you will love Bosch. Definitely worth the time to watch. Better than most the other shows I watch on TV

Fury
Fury
Price: $14.99
26 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Action, Story, Awesome sets and filming- Great Film!, February 4, 2015
This review is from: Fury (DVD)
Awesome film in so many ways- Definitely worth the purchase as a rental will only leaving you wanting to watch again. Not as good but up there with Saving Private Ryan and Platoon

George Thorogood & the Destroyers: 30th Anniversary Tour - Live
George Thorogood & the Destroyers: 30th Anniversary Tour - Live
DVD ~ George Thorogood
Price: $9.99
32 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome concert for fans and those that just like great music, December 27, 2014
This is an awesome concert whether your a big fan or someone that just like the songs they played on MTV in the 80's. The whole concert is great and I didnt skip a single song which I find myself doing on most concerts. I call it the "bathroom song" Anyone that has been to a concert when a band starts to play something different and the next thing you notice is that everyone is leaving to get a beer and/or go to the bathroom. But no Bathroom songs here!!

The Expendables 3
The Expendables 3
DVD ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Price: $12.96
47 used & new from $2.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best one of the trio! Much better than the 2nd!, December 27, 2014
This review is from: The Expendables 3 (DVD)
MUCH better than the 2nd one!!! Same humor, action, and explosions! They add in some current technology with the new recruits and they do really well. If you liked the first one, then get this for sure.

Farewell Concert
Farewell Concert
DVD ~ The Statler Brothers
Price: $13.19
38 used & new from $6.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Counting Flowers on the Wall with my family!! Lots of roadtrip memories from the 70s!, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Farewell Concert (DVD)
We used to listen to the Statler Brothers all the time in my parent's car on road trips(which is all we took in the 70's!) Great Christmas gift for my dad to relive all the songs and memories!

Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chews, Wild Grape, 120 Count
Centrum Flavor Burst Adult Chews, Wild Grape, 120 Count
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Its good for adults like me that don't want to live healthy but need to do at least something!, December 27, 2014
For someone that doesnt like to eat healthy, this was a small compromise! They taste like candy. I like the Grape the best but they also offer a variety pack too

Renegades
Renegades
Price: $6.99
31 used & new from $1.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great!, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Renegades (Audio CD)
It was a cool purchase and there are some great songs on here but I would rather listen to their own music than these cover songs. I was expecting more but at the same time wasnt too let down. Its still Rage!!

Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy
DVD ~ Chris Pratt
Price: $19.80
33 used & new from $15.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Ark just had a child!! And it's called Guardians of the Galaxy!, December 12, 2014
This review is from: Guardians of the Galaxy (DVD)
The movie itself is great for so many reasons. The character development, special effects, humor, hidden eggs to tie into other Marvel movies, and more. Buy It!! You won't regret it and I highly doubt you will watch it just once! Its like Raiders of the Lost Ark and Star Wars had a child!

Large Alcohol Prep Pads - 100/Box
Large Alcohol Prep Pads - 100/Box
Offered by Treasure Zone
Price: $4.56
9 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Office First AId kits that just need refilling and not buying new ones, September 15, 2014
Great for refilling First AId kits with the items that get used the most! Very inexpensive and quick shipping!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6