Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for T-Bone > Reviews

Browse

T-Bone's Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T-Bone RSS Feed (Lincoln, NE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Broil King PCG-10 Professional Portable Nonstick Griddle
Broil King PCG-10 Professional Portable Nonstick Griddle
Offered by Home Elegant
Price: $138.91
8 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in the USA, April 19, 2012
I am very happy with this griddle. It is large enough for cooking anything we need for any meal. Surface heats evenly and quickly and cleans up nicely. Grease tray is nice when cooking bacon. Sturdy griddle, cant wait to take it camping this summer.

Stainless Steel Batter Dispenser
Stainless Steel Batter Dispenser
Price: $28.55
5 used & new from $10.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, April 19, 2012
Very well constructed, does not hold as much batter as I would like, but works great. It does have a slow leak from bottom of dispenser when using thinner batter, but I just set it on a papertowel. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.

Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone - Retail Packaging
Motorola Roadster Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone - Retail Packaging
4 used & new from $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, April 19, 2012
The roadster did not work as well as the reviews led me to believe. Although I dont own a smartphone, my phone was able to connect via bluetooth with the roadster but the voice commands and way my address book is set up in my phone made using the hands free option very frustrating. The unit looked very nice, it was small and the buttons were easy to access, the sound was marginal but people on the other end of the conversation did not seem to notice that they were on speaker. As far as the FM radio option, it worked but I did not see the advantage of having to tune the radio everytime as opposed to just using the speaker on the unit itself. I dont know if I would have had better results with a smart phone, but for me it was not worth the $60 and I returned it, which by the way was very easy thanks to Amazon.

Childproof Deadbolt for Inward Swinging Doors - Satin Nickel Finish
Childproof Deadbolt for Inward Swinging Doors - Satin Nickel Finish
Offered by TechnologyLK
Price: $23.66
4 used & new from $19.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 13, 2011
Easily installed on my garage door, well made of good material, very solid. would recommend to anyone wanting to add a little more security to any door.

SE FC9955 Dummy Security Camera with Dome Shape and 1 Red Flashing Light
SE FC9955 Dummy Security Camera with Dome Shape and 1 Red Flashing Light
Price: $6.50
14 used & new from $0.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Dummy camera, May 13, 2011
Not too bad for the price, blinking light can be turned off by pushing on the plastic dome, nice feature. I'm sure if someone was to look closely at the camera, they could tell it was not real, but overall I'm happy with the purchase.

Nike Ultimatum Medium Duffel - Black
Nike Ultimatum Medium Duffel - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bag, January 8, 2011
Hands down the best made gym bag I ever had, lots of room and extra carrying handles, extra large zippers. One quality bag.

Sima Mini Pro Lens Pen
Sima Mini Pro Lens Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition for the camera, August 12, 2010
This review is from: Sima Mini Pro Lens Pen (Camera)
These pens work great for cleaning camera lens' and they fit into most cases so you can take it with you. would purchase again

Purr Pals - Nintendo DS
Purr Pals - Nintendo DS
47 used & new from $0.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Got Old, August 12, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I suppose its like every other game we parents buy for the kids, they play with it for a while and then they get board with it. My daughter enjoyed it for a while then we sold it. I hate buying new games anymore, buy it used.

Topeak Modula Cage Waterbottle Cage
Topeak Modula Cage Waterbottle Cage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cage, August 12, 2010
This Topeak cage is a nice addition to my Giant. Installed easy, lightweight, and its adjustable so it will fit almost any bottle.

Allen Sports 102S Premium 2-Bike Trunk Mount Rack
Allen Sports 102S Premium 2-Bike Trunk Mount Rack

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Rack, August 12, 2010
This Allen rack works nice on our Honda and the Chrysler Town and Country. Installs quickly and protects the cars painted surfaces nicely. With two bikes on it it moves around a small amount while driving and I think if you could add two more straps, it would be more secure, but I dont worry that the rack is going to fall off the car. The straps to lock down the bikes dont lock, so I would not leave my bike unattended on the rack. It folds down flat when not in use and that makes it easy to keep in your trunk or hanging on the wall. I'm sure there are more sturdy racks with more options, but this one works for our price range, and of course Amazon gave the best price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6