Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Karen Bourgeois > Reviews

Browse

Karen Bourgeois' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen Bourgeois "fjb3" RSS Feed (Santa Cruz, CA)

HQ Products ® Re-Manufactured Replacement for HP 124A Q6001A Cyan Toner Cartridge for use in HP Color Laserjet 1600, 2600N 2605DN 2605DTN 2605CM 1015MFP 1017MFP Series Printers (CYAN)
Offered by HQ Products ©
Price: $33.99
2 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The product prints well and it is a great price. I will continue to use them for ..., March 4, 2015
The product arrived in minimal time, wrapped in a secure, tough bubble wrap and cardboard box. The product prints well and it is a great price. I will continue to use them for my refills.

Jesus Calling (Deluxe) Large Print - Sage Green Leathersoft
Jesus Calling (Deluxe) Large Print - Sage Green Leathersoft
by Sarah Yong
Edition: Imitation Leather
2 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the choices of versions for the scriptures, August 31, 2014
I purchased this for my mother for the large print and for the ease of providing the written Scriptures without her having to look them up. I love the choices of versions for the scriptures. They bring out the meaning. I'm on my second time through this book and it is refreshing each time.

Oem Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere 2 II Shell Combo w/Holster & Kickstand I415
Oem Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere 2 II Shell Combo w/Holster & Kickstand I415
Offered by iDeal Xpert
Price: $4.95
10 used & new from $4.95

3.0 out of 5 stars The thickness of this cover is protective. It is ..., August 31, 2014
The thickness of this cover is protective. It is heavy to carry and now I need a replacement in less than a year because the clip broke on the back section. It will no longer stay on the phone.

Shubb S1 Stainless Steel Guitar Capo for Steel String Guitars
Shubb S1 Stainless Steel Guitar Capo for Steel String Guitars
Price: $15.29
113 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Shubb Capo - Still the best after 25 years, May 31, 2010
I bought my first Shubb capo almost 25 years ago, and although the metal arm shows some wear from repeated use it still works perfectly. Because I play a number of different guitars I now keep a Shubb capo in each case (along with other basic guitar supplies). When I added these additional capos I purchased "Shubb Deluxe" models for each guitar.

As for the reviewers who've noted problems with intonation, any guitarist worth his salt knows that you must as carefully place a capo on the strings as you place your finger on the fretboard. The Shubb Deluxe is the best at applying _equal_ pressure to all the strings across the fretboard, creating what is essentially a second nut. Mechanically you are shortening the overall effective string length which also effects the range of usable intonation, and more significantly effects the timbre of the string/instrument. Be sure to _carefully_ place the capo over the strings, making sure that the capo is near-perfectly parallel with and immediately behind the fret bar. The closer the capo is placed to the fret bar the less pressure is required to keep the strings in firm contact and the truer the intonation. This is the same principle you [should] use when fingering a string. "Less [pressure] is more [better intonation]."

I'm still pleased with my original Shubb, but the Deluxe is superior in every respect -- especially intonation -- and this is the only capo I will use on my Traugott guitars.

-fjb3