Profile for Trish > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trish RSS Feed

Bling Jewelry Victorian Style Vintage Style Flowers CZ Huggie Hoop Earrings Rhodium Plated
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $25.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice earrings but cheaply made, October 29, 2013
I love these earring when i received them. They are really pretty, but the only lasted 3 weeks! The clasps were very flimsy and after only a few wears the clasp never worked at all. Very disappointed.

elago G5 Breathe Case for Verizon/AT&T/T-Mobile/Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 - Eco Pack - Soft Feeling Chocolate
Offered by elago design
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!, March 15, 2013
Nice and thin. Adds zero weight to phone which is exactly what I wanted. And the chocolate is nice with the white s3. ;)

Trapped - A Novel of Terror
Trapped - A Novel of Terror
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars whoa!!! what a sick twisted psychotic ride!!! loooooved it!!, June 26, 2011
Jack Kilborn at his best. I am a huge fan of J A Konrath aka Jack Kilborn, and this did not disappoint. I have both versions on my kindle and I enjoyed both. I preferred the original uncut version simply because it was a little more disturbing and sickening than the first :) I love a good sick twisted novel!

Shot of Tequila (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels Mysteries)
Shot of Tequila (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels Mysteries)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looooved it!!!, April 11, 2011
What a great book!! fun, fast-paced, action packed, funny as hell thriller! Impossible to put down! Cant wait to read the rest of his "cocktail series"

Verso Rechargeable Arc Light for Kindle, Kindle Touch, and Kindle Keyboard (Graphite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looove this light!!! Great for Kindle 3!!, December 29, 2010
This light is awesome! I have done alot of research on lights for my Kindle 3, when I came upon this light. Its extremely lightweight...there is literally no added weight when you put it on your kindle. It does NOT use batteries which can end up costing you a bundle! It charges using the USB cable provided which is great. It lights up the whole K3 screen. I absolutely love this light! If u want a light that is feather-light(adds no weight to ur e-reader), and ofcourse does not eat up your money on buying batteries constantly, then this is the light for u! I have no regrets!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2011 2:46 PM PST

Black jolly roger PIRATE DOME LUNCH BOX skull and crossbones domed lid metal lunchbox collectible collectable

1.0 out of 5 stars cute but very cheap and flimsy!, November 24, 2010
this lunchbox looks better on the website than in reality. Its alot smaller than I thought it would be, and it is VERY cheap and flimsy. There is no way this can last more than ONE semester of school - and that's with a kid being extra careful with it!! I thought there would at least be a strap inside to hold the drink bottle at the top of the lunchbox. There is no strap so needless to say my 5 y-o would have a hard time putting his containers and water bottle back in after he has finished eating. I dont think I will give him this for school, he'll just use it at home for a toy treasure chest. bummer!

Timbuk2 Nylon Kindle Sleeve (Fits 6" Display, 2nd Generation Kindle) Black/GunMetal/Lime-Aide

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kindle 3!, November 24, 2010
Just got this case for my latest generation Kindle 3! I was concerned that it would be too roomy, but it is fine. The kindle does NOT move around. While it could be a little bit more snug, I did not want to take the chance of buying the latest generation case (which is triple the price BTW!!!!) and having it being too tight, since I have a skin on my Kindle. Got this case super cheap for $9.99! Cant beat that price and the colour is cool too. As the other reviewers have said before, it is a bit loud when opening the case, so if you'll be using it at night next to a sleeping spouse or near your sleeping baby or even on an airplane, then get a different case. I really liked the BUILT case too, but chose this case over it for 2 reasons:

1. the BUILT case has an opening at the top which does not close. I have two small boys and occassionly there might be crumbs in my handbag. And there is no way that I could allow even ONE crumb to get on my beloved Kindle :-)

2. the BUILT is a very snug fit, so I was worried that because I have a skin on my Kindle, i might have to grab and yank the unit a little too hard to get it out of the BUILT case.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2010 8:08 PM PST

Ziotek ZT1212542 Power Strip Liberator 14-Inch Extension, 5-Pack
Ziotek ZT1212542 Power Strip Liberator 14-Inch Extension, 5-Pack
Offered by GTE Zone, Inc (USA Seller)
Price: $22.99
8 used & new from $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea!!!, March 25, 2010
These are sooo cool! I use it with my charging station's surge protector and it allows me to plug in all 4 of my huge cell phone plugs! It does the job beautifully and ofcourse because these plugs are short, there is no mess with long, tangled cords! Major deal when you have small children!