Profile for Cool_Blue > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cool_Blue RSS Feed

Tissot Men's T0394171603700 V8 Chronograph White Chronograph Dial Watch
Tissot Men's T0394171603700 V8 Chronograph White Chronograph Dial Watch
Offered by luxurywatchstore
Price: $349.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Tissot V8 Chronograph, November 5, 2011
The watch I bought was being sold by a third party seller named WatchLocker.com. The watch arrived on the date it was supposed to be delivered and there were no issues with the packaging and all. The only downside is that the crown on my watch was not pulled all the way out when it arrived and the watch was still ticking when I pulled it out of the box. So I'm not sure how much my batteries were drained. It took a while to learn the chronograph functions and set my dials the way I wanted to but otherwise it was okay. I felt that the watch was a little bit heavy on my hand (as compared to my old Timex) but I think that's something you can't avoid with the chronographs. I can think of two downsides to this watch: 1) Date Adjustment - If you wish to change the displayed date you have to do it exactly at 12 mid-night (or keep adjusting the time to make the watch think that its mid-night). This is quite unlike Timex which flat-out tells you in the manual to adjust the date anytime except from 10 pm to 4 am (which is when the internal mechanism automatically adjusts dates). 2) Warranty - If you are buying from a 3rd party seller makes sure you ask about the Warranty since Tissot is not going to support this watch. In my case WatchLocker asked me to go to this website ActivateMyWarranty.com and register my purchase so that the warranty could be activated. So far the watch has been running good and I have had no reason to use the warranty so I can't speak more about this. But it's a fair thing to watch for.
Overall for the price it was advertised at, I think it is a good purchase.