Profile for Jen Grisanti > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jen Grisanti RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Obstacle is the Way: The Ancient Art of Turning Adversity to Advantage
The Obstacle is the Way: The Ancient Art of Turning Adversity to Advantage
by Ryan Holiday
20 used & new from $8.17

5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT OF WORDS, July 17, 2015
I LOVE this book!! I want to read it 5 times. I cannot begin to tell you how much value is in these pages. The author is brilliant. The quotes are so thought-provoking. I love how he weaves it all together. I could not recommend this book more. It is a MUST READ!!

Creative Energy: Shift into Flow
Creative Energy: Shift into Flow
Price: $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars FEELING THE FLOW, March 16, 2015
"Creative Energy gives you inspirational ideas and exercises on how to expand your consciousness and increase your flow of creativity. When it comes to writing, if you struggle with what to write, you will want to check this out."

Jen Grisanti ~ Story/Career Consultant, Writing Instructor at NBC, Author, Speaker http://www.jengrisanti.com
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2015 4:18 PM PDT

Transparent [HD]
Transparent [HD]
DVD
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Transparent' Truth, October 24, 2014
I LOVED this series so much that I wrote a blog about it for The Huffington Post called 'Transparent' Truth! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jen-grisanti/transparent-truth_b_6021848.html. It will make you laugh and cry. Maura will win your heart. She is one of the best characters ever written for television. I love the universal quest for love, acceptance and fulfillment.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black
Price: $79.00
75 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars PRIVATE COACH, July 26, 2014
I LOVE my Fitbit. At first, I didn't attach it right and I lost the first one. However, when I got the replacement, I saw where I went wrong and it hasn't been a problem. This is an AMAZING product. I love being able to know how much energy I put out everyday. It is like having a private coach. It makes me feel very accountable. This is a gift!

Mama Mellace S'mores Snack Mix, 16-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Mama Mellace S'mores Snack Mix, 16-Ounce (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Treat!, May 4, 2014
I love the taste and combination of everything that is in this mix. It's the perfect go to if you have a desire for something sweet after a meal. I love it!

Ivanka Trump Women's Cleo Open-Toe Pump,Black,6 M US
Ivanka Trump Women's Cleo Open-Toe Pump,Black,6 M US
Price: $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!, March 22, 2014
I love these shoes. They fit perfectly and they're beautiful. They are my FAVORITE shoes to wear for dress and for casual. I highly recommend them!

Getting it Write: An Insider's Guide to a Screenwriting Career
Getting it Write: An Insider's Guide to a Screenwriting Career
by Lee Jessup Zahavi
Price: $13.41
56 used & new from $6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars How To Become A Working Writer - It Is All Here, March 12, 2014
Getting It Write: A Screenwriting Career by Lee Zahavi Jessup, a beloved industry pro, is a treasure chest full of valuable information and resources for writers. It covers every part of the question: “How Do You Become a Working Writer?” This is a tool that you want in your arsenal. In it, you will find everything you need to know about how to become a working writer. Some of what I loved includes: how long it should take to garner attention if your material is good, how to behave to get the results you want, info on option agreements, what to do follow-up wise after a pitch festival, best websites for competitions and coverage, recommended consultants in specialized areas... and so much more. Lee shares her own success stories of writers she’s worked with and gives the writer an insiders look of what it takes to make the sale. There is no stone left unturned. It's all here.

Jen Grisanti, Story/Career Consultant, Writing Instructor for Writers on the Verge at NBC, author of CHANGE YOUR STORY, CHANGE YOUR LIFE and STORY LINE

Dooney & Bourke Dillen II Md Zipper Pocket Sac, Desert
Dooney & Bourke Dillen II Md Zipper Pocket Sac, Desert

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, February 7, 2014
I love this purse! I love the way it looks. I love the functionality it has. I love all of the pockets. I get so many compliments on it. It is beautiful!

How to Manage Your Agent: A Writer's Guide to Hollywood Representation
How to Manage Your Agent: A Writer's Guide to Hollywood Representation
Price: $18.33

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED, February 7, 2014
Do you want to have a successful career in Hollywood? If so, you MUST read Chad Gervich’s new book, “How To Manage Your Agent A Writer’s Guide to Hollywood Representation”. This book covers it ALL! Chad reveals so much valuable information for the writer about what an agent/manager does, what you need to get one, how to find one, how to work with one, how to manage expectations and how to part ways in a strong way. He does this through sharing stories about his own experiences as a writer/producer/executive as well as interviewing the top agents, managers and entertainment attorneys. I’ve worked in the entertainment industry for 21 years. This book will help you to navigate your career in a strong direction. It is the key to your success!

Jen Grisanti, Story/Career Consultant, Writing Instructor for Writers on the Verge at NBC, Former 12-year Studio Executive, Speaker, Author & Blogger

Danielle Walker's Against All Grain: Thankful, 20 Thanksgiving and Holiday Gluten-free and Paleo Recipes
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply AMAZING!, February 5, 2014
I think Danielle's cookbooks are the BEST cookbooks!! I love all of the recipes. They are easy to make and always come out great. I highly recommend any book by Danielle. I am a fan!

Jen Grisanti, Story/Career Consultant, Writing Instructor at NBC, Author, Speaker

Page: 1 | 2 | 3