Profile for TKB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TKB RSS Feed

De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment Cream(2.6 oz)
De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment Cream(2.6 oz)
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $7.98
5 used & new from $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS NOW, July 16, 2012
If you are reading this review, than you are debating about buying this product. I seriously recommend getting it now! I have terrible cystic acne. Literally have tried every over the counter product there is. I wouldn't go out because everyone had good skin but me. This is my skin care regime that works for me...try it out

Morning: Cetaphil gentle cleanser wash and moisturizer with spf 15

When i get home from work: Water rinse and put this sulfur product on for 10 minutes. Then rinse

Night: Neutrogena clear pore mask/cleanser with Benzoyl peroxide 3.5% and leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse off. Then add cetaphil moisturizing CREAM (not the regular lotion)

Alos, I am prescribed doxycicline which i take a night. And i just realized it only works if your using a Benzoyl peroxide was with it.

THIS HAS ALMOST CURED MY ACNE!!! TRY IT OUT AND BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!! ITS THE DIFFERENCE MAKER!!!
GOOD LUCK!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, June 10, 2012
Im not sure whoever posted a bad review about this lanyard. I bought mine and it wasn't cheaply made by any means. I had bought a 20$ audi lanyard at the dealer and it broke twice. This one is not made any different except the plastic clip part is a little bigger. Definitely good quality and well worth the 8-10$. I would buy again without a doubt.

Hot MaxScan VAG405 Code Reader OBD2 EOBD CAN BUS VW Audi
Hot MaxScan VAG405 Code Reader OBD2 EOBD CAN BUS VW Audi
Offered by Galaxion
Price: $45.99
8 used & new from $43.38

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, June 2, 2012
This product is a no brainer. Especially for anyone with an audi for VW. I bought this and used it once i received it. I had a check engine light on and my audi was running weird while idling. The maxscan gave me a code and told me engine coolant sensor on the screen. So there is no running to manual to see what it means, its all on the screen for you. I looked on the computer at the code and found that the weird idle is from a bad sensor, which is a normal issue with my make and model. The dealership charges 60% to diagnose your car and this only costs 50$. PAYS FOR ITSELF INSTANTLY. LOVE THIS!