Profile for sithi1 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sithi1 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
i-Blason All New Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch Tablet (2nd Generation) ArmorBox 2 Layer Convertible [Hybrid] Full-Body Protection KickStand Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Kids Friendly (Blue/Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $39.98
5 used & new from $21.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put on and sturdy, May 20, 2014
My daughter needed a new case and we chose this. While it was easy to put on, I liked that it had a video on how to install it. One thing I worried was that the cover might effect the touch screen, but she is still building away in Minecraft and playing that skateboard game. Evidently the cover does not effect anything at all. LOL All of the openings line up nicely with those on the Kindle, so no fidgeting to get things in. We give it two thumbs up.

Grounds For Divorce
Grounds For Divorce
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Elbow rules, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Grounds For Divorce (MP3 Music)
I listen to them on the BBC. Best band around! Even my little girl will listen to them and what I like usually doesn't pass muster.

Nella Last's War: The Second World War Diaries of Housewife, 49
Nella Last's War: The Second World War Diaries of Housewife, 49
by Nella Last
Price: $10.77
117 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 25, 2014
I have been recommending this book to everyone! Last's journals go from the daily struggles to moments of piercing insights.

Kentucky Home (A Southern Comfort Novel)
Kentucky Home (A Southern Comfort Novel)
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read, March 25, 2014
I'm not a big romance reader, so the fact that I was pulled in by the characters is a testament to Title as an author. I enjoyed the horse farm setting. I've driven through Kentucky and love looking at the fields full of horses.

Beyond the Sea (From "The Cafe")
Beyond the Sea (From "The Cafe")
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the song, March 25, 2014
Love the show and had to have the version from the credits. :) Had to get it for my daughter too.

Mahjong Towers Touch (Full)
Mahjong Towers Touch (Full)
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Mahjong game, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Mahjong Towers Touch (Full) (App)
I have two Mahjong games. This game and Butterfly Mahjong. My only problem with this is that I sometimes have problems telling which tiles are in play. In Butterfly Mahjong I have a show feature which helps with my eyesight. The games get harder as your skill increases. There are quite a few games.

The Road to Cardinal Valley (Berkley Prime Crime)
The Road to Cardinal Valley (Berkley Prime Crime)
by Earlene Fowler
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.79
63 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Fowler fan, March 25, 2014
I love this series. It was great to see everyone again. I like how she paired people off, but won't be a spoiler queen. A must for Fowler fans.

Harry Potter - Tidbit Trivia
Harry Potter - Tidbit Trivia
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars fun game, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter - Tidbit Trivia (App)
I enjoy this but wish it had more questions. Sometimes the question answer would be different between book and film, but lots of fun. Good fun for a cheap price. Would buy an upgrade with more questions.

Rainbow Magic: The Ocean Fairies Complete Set, Books 1-7 (Ally the Dolphin Fairy, Amelie the Seal Fairy, Pia the Penguin Fairy, Tess the Sea Turtle Fairy, Stephanie the Starfish Fairy, Whitney the Whale Fairy, Courtney the Clownfish Fairy)
by Daisy Meadows
25 used & new from $19.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Daisy Meadows fan at my house, September 10, 2013
My daughter is a big Rainbow Magic fan. She had started this series and liked it. It was cheaper to buy the set than the rest of the books, so we did it on fell swoop. We will give the solo book to her teacher for the classroom shelf

Contre Jour
Contre Jour
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, August 1, 2013
This review is from: Contre Jour (App)
The game is addictive and the music is lovely. Great physics take advantage of the touch screen. My daughter actual bought the music too.

Page: 1 | 2