Profile for P. Choquet > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Choquet "Aussie lover" RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

Your Dog's Seizures - What You Need to Know
Your Dog's Seizures - What You Need to Know
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 18, 2013
I was so excited when I found this book because I have a dog with epilepsy and it seems like there is not any information out there on epilepsy in dogs. I have been searching the internet, book stores, libraries, etc. The information in this book is nothing new to me that I have not found on the internet. My search continues!!!!

Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust
Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust
by Ina Garten
Price: $21.00
99 used & new from $13.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Ina!!!!, November 1, 2012
Ina does it again!!!! I have all of her cookbooks. They are all so beautiful, but most of all great recipes I use over and over again!!!! Ina is truly inspiring. I made the roasted asparagus and prosciutto with Hollandaise sauce and it was delicious!! I also made the chocolate cassis cake and it is to die for!!!! Very rich and I love cassis liquor (Just like Ina does!). Tonight I am going to try the chicken with mushrooms and tomorrow the straw and hay with gorgonzola. I can't wait to try all of them! Ina's cookbooks are so great because there is a beautiful photo of the dish with the recipes. I like to see what I am going to make! Thanks again Ina!!!

Everyday Harumi
Everyday Harumi
by Harumi Kurihara
Price: $21.79
53 used & new from $12.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Japanese Cookbook!, November 18, 2009
This review is from: Everyday Harumi (Hardcover)
Thank you Harumi for such a great Japanese cookbook! I absolutely love this cookbook. I was so excited to see Harumi came out with a new cookbook. I have her other two cookbooks and really enjoy them. But, when I received this cookbook in the mail I fell in love right away with the book itself. Beautiful photos to go along with the delicious recipes. I have been so inspired by the recipes in this book and everything I have made has been so tasteful (my husband and daughter agree, too). This cookbook has really inspired me. I have several Japanese cookbooks (I mostly cook french food), but Harumi's books (especially this one) are the only ones that are so flavorful when I make them. The Sauteed Leeks and Mushrooms were so easy to make and terrific. Loved the Tuna Tataki, Fried Rice with Crabmeat and most of all loved the Tofu with a Spicy Minced Meat Sauce. Can't wait to try more. If you are interested in Japanese cooking this cookbook is a must! Also, can't believe Harumi is over 60 years old - She looks amazing - must be the Japanese diet!!!