Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for AC > Reviews

Browse

AC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AC RSS Feed

Topcosplay Women's Short Straight Fluffy Layered Fiber Cosplay Wig Pink
Topcosplay Women's Short Straight Fluffy Layered Fiber Cosplay Wig Pink
Offered by Topcosplay
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I still have it to this day and its held on pretty well., October 6, 2015
Bought it for a Haruko cosplay, it was all right. It was a bit thin but since I had a hat on it didn't bother me too much. I still have it to this day and its held on pretty well.

Haikyuu! Karasuno High School Kei Tsukishima Cosplay Jerseys 2358(L)
Haikyuu! Karasuno High School Kei Tsukishima Cosplay Jerseys 2358(L)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tsukishima Kei - Great Buy!, October 6, 2015
Overall I'm pleased with my purchase of the jersey set. The picture is accurate to the product which was a relief since there were no other reviews when I purchased. For the sizing I went off some of the suggestions from other reviews for similar products, I ended up ordering a large which worked out pretty well. When I opened the shirt up I was surprised at how well it fit as for the shorts they looked tiny so I wasn't sure how they were going to work. They fit all right, just a little snug but nothing too serious, there is netting inside the shorts so I may just cut it for a little more space for moving. If you're going for a baggy look I would order a size up just to be safe.
The quality is really great considering the price. The material is jersey and looks really official. I don't feel like the numbers or writing will fade off if I need to wash it. I'm positive I'll get at least 4 convention wears out of it and maybe even a few costume/Halloween events.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Generic Blue Keyboard Silicone Cover Skin for MacBook/MacBook Pro 13-Inch, 15-Inch, 17-Inch Aluminum Unibody (KBC-MP-Blue)
Price: $3.97
7 used & new from $3.08

2.0 out of 5 stars WRONG COLOR, February 27, 2012
When I ordered this the picture was of a aqua toned key board skin and thats what I was expecting but I got a powder blue-ish colored one. Although its not the color I wanted it does do the job just fine except you can't really see the back light from under the keys i the dark so you can't really see the keys to type in the dark.

Lolita Hand Painted Shooter Glass, Birthday Girl Too
Lolita Hand Painted Shooter Glass, Birthday Girl Too
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $21.82
3 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, February 27, 2012
I got this shot glass for my older sister because she love lolita glasses. This was her first lolita shot glass and she loved it. I added an extra 0 to the address and it didn't come on time because fed ex is easily confused apparently but other wise it was great.

Essential Concepts For Healthy Living Update
Essential Concepts For Healthy Living Update
by Sandra Alters
114 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Concepts for Healthy Living Update, Fifth Edition, February 27, 2012
I need this book for class. It got her the next day and the price was way less than the book store.