Profile for Matt Callen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matt Callen RSS Feed (Indianapolis, IN)

Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a Time
by Joel Comm
193 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended - Now I know How Joel Does It!, February 6, 2009
This year, one of the things I wanted to do with my business was to be more transparent with my friends, subscribers, potential prospects, and current customers. If this is something you're wanting to do with your business, or even personal life, then I highly recommend reading Joel Comm's "Twitter Power". This isn't just about the basics of using the social media outlet known as Twitter, but it goes in depth on how to make the most of Twitter's power without spending your entire day with it. In other words - it shows you how to make Twitter work FOR your business.

One of the most valuable things in this book is Joel's strategy on HOW to build a strong following of helpful "twitterers" and then essentially turn them into promotional outlets for your sites, while at the same time providing a helping hand to them. I've learned A LOT from Joel.

Just like Joel's other books, this one does NOT disappoint. Twitter Power has several amazing insights and is just a downright FUN read!
I highly recommend it!