Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Andrea M. Grafton > Reviews

Browse

Andrea M. Grafton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andrea M. Grafton RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pilot Metropolitan Collection Fountain Pen, Silver Barrel, Classic Design, Medium Nib, Black Ink (91108)
Price: $12.93
43 used & new from $7.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 20, 2016
I love this pen! I kind of wish I'd gone with black, though.

Coxeer Pink Butterfly Laser Cut Metal Lady Masquerade Mardi Gras Party Mask
Coxeer Pink Butterfly Laser Cut Metal Lady Masquerade Mardi Gras Party Mask
Offered by Totops
Price: $14.98
2 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing mask! It got me an honorable mention at ..., January 20, 2016
Amazing mask! It got me an honorable mention at a masquerade ball. I added white feathers behind the wings but it looks awesome just how it is!

Swim 365 Women's Plus Size Swimsuit With Colorblocking Purple Berry Navy,18 W
Swim 365 Women's Plus Size Swimsuit With Colorblocking Purple Berry Navy,18 W
Offered by Woman Within

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 24, 2015
Love this bathing suit, so glad I went with it! Fits well and has a nice, high top!

Galaxy Customized Rectangle Non-Slip Rubber Mousepad Gaming Mouse Pad SunshineMP-311
Offered by shoppingfreely
Price: $5.39
23 used & new from $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 15, 2015
Fun! Took a while to get here but I wasn't in a super rush. Love the colors! Plenty big!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I use this mouse for gaming and use my old one (the wheel doesn't click on it which is why I replaced it with THIS one) for ever, June 15, 2015
I was told that this will work with other HP toggles but I couldn't get it to work. Either it won't or I just don't know how. That's not a big problem.

However, the fact that it's dodgy and has a hard time dragging across the surface really irks me. I use this mouse for gaming and use my old one (the wheel doesn't click on it which is why I replaced it with THIS one) for every day because it's just too annoying. I even bought a mouse pad to use with it (I've never had problems using my other HP mouse on the bare surface before) and that doesn't help.

I don't recommend this mouse to anyone.

On a small up-side, it has a cute little compartment in the battery area to put the toggle, so it's be useful as an on-the-go, dodgy mouse.

Flax Seed Eye Pillow with Lavender Buds
Flax Seed Eye Pillow with Lavender Buds
Offered by Take Two Pillows
Price: $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous! Whenever I have a headache I just lie ..., April 22, 2015
Fabulous! Whenever I have a headache I just lie down with this over my eyes, it soothes away the pain.

TRISWIM Body Wash
TRISWIM Body Wash
Price: $10.28
33 used & new from $5.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, April 22, 2015
This review is from: TRISWIM Body Wash (Sports)
This works alright, but I still noticed a little chlorine smell after showing.

TRISWIM Shampoo, 8.5-Ounce
TRISWIM Shampoo, 8.5-Ounce
Price: $11.50
27 used & new from $8.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, April 22, 2015
This works alright, I'm not a fan of the minty smell.

Short-Straw Bride
Short-Straw Bride
by Karen Witemeyer
Price: $14.61
103 used & new from $0.58

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time and money, January 16, 2015
This review is from: Short-Straw Bride (Paperback)
I don't even know where to begin.
I wanted this book because it had promise. An unplanned marriage is always full of fabulous possibilities for a book, they've always been one of my favorite scenarios to read about.
I also got this book because I've read Witemeyer's "Tailor Made Bride" and LOVE it! Well, I guess all books aren't created equal.

**SPOILERS**
Let's get down to it: All this book seemed to be about was sex. Travis and Meri get married and then it's all about when they can have that "close" relationship.
There is very little plot or story development aside from that. No real relationship developed, I mean Travis and Meri seemed to just fall in love with each other magically, no need to know much about them, I think it was just the physical attraction that sparked their feelings.
Not to mention how unrealistic it is, Travis met Meri once when he was about 17 and now that they're grown he just "knows" that they're supposed to be together and rigs the drawing so that he'll win.
Meri is very determined and gets herself in impossible situations. After the shot gun wedding it's all about the sex, when will they be close enough to have that intimate encounter, etc, etc. Most of the scenes were of Meri or Travis longing for each other but too afraid the other one wasn't ready for it. There was no character development, no plot development. The only side story was of some land-grabber that forces Meri's cousin to marry him. And after the only remotely interesting scene which included a gun showdown, wouldn't you know it? Meri's back to thinking, "when can we have sex?"!!!
Travis has been shot, for crying out loud! And that's what's on their mind? The ending scene is, you guessed it, "now we can have sex." (which I'm sure was fun with a gun shot wound).

Regardless of the short and very small, endearing scenes, this book was not worth the time I spent reading it. As a Christian, I believe we should guard our minds and control what we put into them. Though Meri and Travis are married, most of the readers are probably still single and even Christian, reading one woman's sensual yearnings over her husband is not what I call conducive to keeping your mind clean and godly. Even if a reader IS married, I don't think they should be reading this. I only finished it because I wanted to write a review, and I don't like writing reviews when I haven't completed the book.

Anyway, I don't recommend this to anyone. Unless you're looking for a book about two married people wondering when they can have sex, don't waste your time.

HP - Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Combo
HP - Wireless USB Keyboard and Mouse Combo

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, April 8, 2013
This combo is just what I was looking for, having no problems with it. Happy that it has just one toggle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3