Profile for alisa jenkins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

alisa jenkins RSS Feed

Skinomi® TechSkin - Samsung Galaxy Gear Screen Protector + Full Body Skin Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Front & Back Premium HD Clear Film / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this and great customer service. A few thoughts as well., January 15, 2014
I like this much protection on my watch. Okay, there are two very thin strips of metal not protected on the sides of the screen but that is my being picky and this thing is amazing, it protects it everywhere else, and I mean everywhere! Sure I cannot quite close the charging case now, but I'm good with that. I take a soft pen and a small rubber band, put the pen on the 'face' part and wrap the rubber band around from one side of the pen to the other, pulling the pen against the top. Hey, do you want an easy charge or do you want major protection for your cool new watch!

Okay, then I put too much solution on the sticky side plus got a little lint on the sticky side as well (my fault) and came out with just a little bit of blotchy looking stuff under the screen. I'm a perfectionist. I contacted skinomi at customerservice@skinomi.com. I only had to send them my amazon order number and they are shipping another one.

My recommendation is get this thing. I want my watch safe and I have no problem using a rubber band/pen to wrap up in the charger and customer service has got my back. Feel free to email me for a pic of that if you want (the pen and rubber band). david (@ sign here) qualifiedtradeshowleads.com ALSO check out watch styler for galaxy gear (in your gear manager) way cool with my daughter's pic as my background to my watch!

Cooking From A to Zest
Cooking From A to Zest
DVD ~ Kierstin Buchner
2 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love everything about it but one thing, November 6, 2010
This review is from: Cooking From A to Zest (DVD)
This video is perfect at helping us novices in the kitchen learn the basics and more. The only problem I have with this DVD set is that the companion guide DOESN'T have all of the recipes listed. This has created a lot of extra work for me because I have to go through and watch the video and then type out the recipe as I watch, and then go get everything at the store and then go watch it again and follow along with her so that I can learn to make it. ALL recipes written would be so much easier so that I could just spend my time learning to cook rather than writing out recipes first and watching each video twice.