Profile for B. Schwartz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Schwartz "Blind Doc Osborne" RSS Feed (slidell, louisiana)

Nylabone Galileo Souper Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Nylabone Galileo Souper Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy
Price: $11.86
32 used & new from $11.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Design, December 3, 2013
Great chew toy but it looks like a giant cock and balls...not really what I want to see in my dogs mouth. Shame on you Nylabone.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2014 12:20 AM PST

Impact Merchandising Ramones Dark Eagle Black M
Impact Merchandising Ramones Dark Eagle Black M
Offered by SHIRTSCOM
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Ramones Shirt, April 17, 2011
Shirt is cool but fits a little small. I had to hack off the sleeves in order to not look like some douche bag trying to fit into a shirt one size too small. Probably about the 20th Ramones shirt I have ever owned.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a lady happy, April 17, 2011
Unfortunately my special lady friend has a strange interest in Toki-Doki items. I got her this backpack for some holiday and she is in love with it. It amazes me that somebody so intelligent can look at this dumb bag for hours and laugh and smile about it. Great service, bag arrived quickly and intact.

Ramones Distressed Seal Mens Tee M
Ramones Distressed Seal Mens Tee M

4.0 out of 5 stars Ramones Shirt, April 17, 2011
Shirt arrived quickly. It fit a little small but I just chopped off the sleeves and now it looks cool.

The Mountain Unicorn Castle T-Shirt
The Mountain Unicorn Castle T-Shirt
Price: $10.75 - $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Self Esteem Booster, May 25, 2010
As I was approaching thirty I realized I haven't done a whole lot with my life and found myself in the middle of an early mid-life crisis. I did a few things to change the way the world perceived me. First thing I did is purchase a 1981 Chevy El Camino with an Edelbrock intake and a number 8 across the hood in honor of Dale (R.I.P.), I pierced my ear, shaved in my rat tail, and most importantly i purchased the Unicorn Castle T-shirt. This shirt has changed the way I view myself and the way the world views me. Girls can't seem to stay away from me to the point that is almost annoying. Something about mystical unicorns make chick think that I am a mystical kind of dude. Many girls have mistaken this shirt for a "My Little Pony" and I quickly have to set them straight. With the rise of Emo music it has made it cool for men to grow their hair long, tease their hair, wear make up and womens clothing so you can imagine how emo i look with a few scars and my purple unicorn shirt. I recommend buying a size smaller than you normally wear and ordering this with a bottle of spray on tan so that you looked extra jacked and tan. NOTE: Girls love mystical guys that are jacked and tan. If you really wanna real them in get a book on palm reading or some tarot cards as well to add to the mysticism of your new persona. Do yourself a favor and purchase this shirt. 3 Wolf Moon is outdated and it is time for a unicorn revolution. It is the unicorns time to shine and shine it does with a beautiful rainbow glistening in the background.
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2014 8:09 PM PDT