Profile for Steve > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2
Dance Moms Season 2 [HD]
Dance Moms Season 2 [HD]
Price: $45.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 28, 2014
Can't stand watching that lady yell all show.

Thermos Stainless King 40-Ounce Beverage Bottle, Midnight Blue
Thermos Stainless King 40-Ounce Beverage Bottle, Midnight Blue
Price: $26.99
29 used & new from $22.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Thermos, February 26, 2014
I use this for hot water. I often fill it up at 6am. Take it to work filled with hot water. Leave it in my car overnight in 10 degree weather. And it is still HOT the next morning when I empty out the left over water. Great Thermos

MegaFood Men Over 40 One Daily Tablets, 90 Count
MegaFood Men Over 40 One Daily Tablets, 90 Count
Offered by NetRush
Price: $49.57
15 used & new from $49.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 11, 2013
Really like Megafood Multivitamin. Been taking them for 2 years now and like the fact you can take them without food and without any problems later in the day. Highly recommend.

Con: ordered with my Amazon Prime and was told 2 days shipping. Got them in 5 days.

Ikea Jansjo Clamp Energy Saving Led Light
Ikea Jansjo Clamp Energy Saving Led Light
Offered by Illumight
Price: $14.34
16 used & new from $10.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, February 4, 2013
Bought one light a year ago and loved it. Decided to order one for each kid for Christmas. When we put the up in bedroom lights where flimsy and you could not move them into position to read. Returned all 3

VonHaus by Designer Habitat Cantilever LCD Monitor TV Arm Bracket Wall Mount with Swivel and Tilt - Fits most 13" - 24" LCD Flat Panels
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: $49.99
7 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, December 16, 2012
worked as stated. Like they way i can move the sceen around as needed. Got the computer screen off my desk and on the wall. Would recommend

Vanishing of the Bees
Vanishing of the Bees
DVD
Price: $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Must See, December 16, 2012
Really well done and a good eye opener for the harm we are doing. I had NO idea this is what we do with honey bees and was a great educational movie for the kids.

Team Canada Hockey Stick - Black for Wii
Team Canada Hockey Stick - Black for Wii

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, January 2, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Since the makers of the slapshot are too cheap to put in 2 sticks I would highly recommend this one. It is easy to put together and does not fall apart like the stick that came with the game.

NHL Original Six History of the Boston Bruins
NHL Original Six History of the Boston Bruins
DVD ~ Bobby Orr
11 used & new from $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Boston Bruins, October 14, 2010
Love the Bruins and liked the movie but was hoping for more. Good movie for a brief history of the Bruins.

Coby TF-TV2617 26-Inch 720p LCD TV
Coby TF-TV2617 26-Inch 720p LCD TV

3.0 out of 5 stars Coby 26-inch HDTV, October 14, 2010
Like the TV for the price but the TV shuts off when I tune in a HD channel with basic cable. So I put it in the basement for the kids to use. Would look around before buying.

Kodak Film Kodak ES Z1485-Pink Dig Cam
Kodak Film Kodak ES Z1485-Pink Dig Cam

2.0 out of 5 stars Kodak z1485, October 14, 2010
I had an older model Kodak easyshare camera so I thought I would stay it. Got the camera and had a hard time keeping the batteries charged. Could not get the easyshare to work so I bought the recommended base and still did not work. Very disappointed so I decided to change brand.

Page: 1 | 2