Profile for Adu Daniel Danso > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adu Daniel Danso "dancelluni" RSS Feed (Tema, Ghana)

Nokia Silicone Cover for Nokia N8 - Purple
Nokia Silicone Cover for Nokia N8 - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit , Great price, December 16, 2011
Delivery and packaging was super good. I had previously bought other case for my N8 but they all did not fit perfectly. I would vouch for this case because it was a excellent fit. The rubber quality is also good. If you are searching for a good quality case for your N8 then look no further because this is the best you can get. The placement of holes for functions like the camera button is great and the grip is very firm. I would recommend this for any N8 lover who wants the perfect case. 5 star

(9 Items Combo) Tool Repair Kit Precision Screw Driver Set Torx + Flat Head + Safe Plying Prying Pry Tool for Motorola
Offered by LT-Giant
Price: $3.76
13 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, cool price and gets the job done, December 16, 2011
The delivery and packaging was good and on time. I have been using this product for some time now and I would say i am pleased with it. I received all the items listed in the package with an additional screw drive. The only downside might be a weak grip and that's because of the small size of the handle but its no problem because it gets the job done. I would recommend it to a friend.

Belkin Y Audio Cable (12 foot)
Belkin Y Audio Cable (12 foot)
Price: $2.55
57 used & new from $2.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a good product, April 1, 2011
I have been using this product for a week now and i would say it has been great. The shielded plates provides Superior sound quality. Good rubber quality. I would recommend this item for everybody.

Just Cause 2 - Playstation 3
Just Cause 2 - Playstation 3
Offered by Isomergames
Price: $16.69
109 used & new from $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, March 30, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It is a very good game. I just started playing, i would keep you updated when i finish the game

DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M 6 feet
DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M 6 feet
Offered by NETCNA
Price: $1.85
81 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a very cool price., March 17, 2011
I bought this cable for a few bucks. I was impressed with the product, it provided excellent picture quality. I used the cable on my PS3.I would say it is a great product for such a cool price. I would recommend buying this cable than wasting lots of money on a monster cable.