Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Mikey Wigglebutt > Reviews

Browse

Mikey Wigglebutt's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mikey Wigglebutt "Love my Knives" RSS Feed (Salt Lake City, Utah)

Weber 3780001 Genesis S-320 Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
Weber 3780001 Genesis S-320 Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Grill In This Price Range, Period!!!!, July 2, 2008
While I do agree with Michael B's observation that the instructions for assembly are horrible, it really isn't very difficult to assemble,.. it just takes a lot of time!!! An addition to that comment, We were very impressed by how well this grill is put together! Steel, aluminum and stainless steel!! Very nice!!

Also agree the handle gets pretty hot when left on 'high' for long periods of time, but the temperature is still well within acceptable ranges for your hands, .. just a bit uncomfortable. Don't know about the other models and if their handles are stainless like the S-320's.

ALWAYS preheat on HIGH for at least 15 minutes,..to get the Flavorizer Bars real hot!!, .. everything after that is AMAZING!!! WARNING - Your food will cook much quicker than you are used to on ANY other grill!!! Weber is famous for the efficiency of their grills!!!

Best even cooking grill ever owned and to top it all off,... best warranty for parts!!,.. 5, 10, or 25 years, yes, 25 YEARS, depending on the part!!! This thing is made solid, and in the USA, for those of you who care about that, and will last at a minimum 10 years, probably more like 15-20 years!

This is probably the best LOOKING, best COOKING, best MADE, best GRILL in this price range. I know some of you will be hard pressed to spend 700-900 buck for a grill with only 42000 btus,.. 36000 without the side burner,.. but trust me, and the people on this review site, this grill cooks better than cheaper grills with twice the btu's. It's not about the btu's, its about how efficient the grill is, and Weber's are VERY efficient!! Trust the reviews,.. buy this grill! Also, less btu's = less fuel used = less trips to replace the tank!!! You will LOVE this grill!! I DO!!!

We got the grill last Saturday and have cooked on it everyday since with fantastic results each and every time!!!

BEST 850 Bucks ever spent!!! BUY IT!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2010 8:38 PM PDT

Uniden TRU9485-3 5.8 GHz Digital Cordless Answering System with Dual Keypad and 2 Extra Handsets
3 used & new from $98.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone system, but one occasional problem, June 16, 2007
We really love this phone system as it doesn't conflict with our wireless internet service. Reception is great, no static, range is great. I've taken one of the handhelds outside, across the street, and into the neighbor's basement without any problems. However, what perplexes me is,.. after that great performance, how can I pick up the handset from the main base (and from the main base where it has been charging for two days), dial a local number, get a ring or two on the other end, then get static and a message on the handset that the handset is too far from the base when I'm no more than 18 inches from the main base!?????!!!!!!!!!!????????? I'm taking a star away for that. Oh, and it has happened a couple of times, so it is not a once in a lifetime occurance.

Breville SG820XL Maxi 2-in-1 Panini Press
Breville SG820XL Maxi 2-in-1 Panini Press
2 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Panini Machine! Who needs grill marks?!?!?!, June 16, 2007
After reading many reviews and doing too much research, I decided on the SG820XL. I must say I really appreciated the review about the whole reasoning behind the grille markings! Made sense to me and I took the plunge. I just love this thing!! I've used it to make some great panini's, but it has come in handy on many, many, many occasions for eggs, and most importantly, left-over home made pizza!! This thing re-heats pizza to perfection, maybe even better than just out of the oven!! The crust is crisp, but not burnt. The toppings are well heated (HOT) and the cheese is browned oh, so very nicely!! Clean up is a breeze, just let it cool a bit! And that plug!! I wish I would've thought of that!! BRILLIANT!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product to bring back that new edge on your cutlery., June 16, 2007
This is a great, easy to use product that will bring back that 'brand new' 'out of the box' edge to your cutlery. Note: Make sure you properly use a steel before attempting to use this ceramic stone! Your steel is designed to get rid of all the imperfections and the ceramic stone is the 'fine tuning' for your blades! I've used this product on my Henckels and Wustof knives and they still perform as knew. I wouldn't recommend it for Global knives because the cutting angle is different with Global.