Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

#1 Dog Grooming Brush * Premium Deshedding Tool * Brushes Your Cats or Dogs Perfectly * Forget Your Shedding Problem - Shed No More With The Rake That Reduces Pet Hair * Ergonomic, Non-Slip Handle Ensures Easy Stress Free De-shedding * Good For all size Dogs & Cats, with Long, Meduim or Short Hair * Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee!!! CHECK OUT THE VIDEO REVIEW http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R308278J6IDXFN
Offered by CRISTINA'S PERFECT PET
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a fruminator!, December 15, 2014
This tool does all it says! I have a furminator already and like this tool MUCH more! The smaller deshedding blade combined with the comb really makes the difference. I have a sheltie/aussie cross dog and have been very happy with what this single tool does for his coat as well as my long haired and short haired cats. I find I am brushing them more often because this tool lets me comb first then rake with the shedding blade.

The Host: A Novel
The Host: A Novel
by Stephenie Meyer
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.34
194 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, September 10, 2013
Now I want to watch the movie so I can see if it follows the book as well as the Twilight Series did.

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (The Twilight Saga)
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (The Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: $10.07
1103 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Twilight, you'll like this!, September 10, 2013
Excellent addition to the Twilight collection. Enjoyed reading this perspective and would recommend this to anyone interested in twilight or any vampire stories.

The DivaCup Model 2 Menstrual Cup
The DivaCup Model 2 Menstrual Cup
Offered by OxKom
Price: Click here to see our price
52 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the instructions so you understand how it fits and it works great!, September 10, 2013
Been very happy and have not had any mishaps with the DivaCup. I had an out of control period a few months ago and never wanted that again. I work in a male dominated environment so my period tends to be a real pain in the a**.I have used the DivaCup three months now and have been very pleased. I can even empty it in the restroom at work and have not had a mess. This bathroom does have the sink and toilet enclosed together, so that helps. Aside from work I am very active outdoors riding horses and taking care of them and my property. No leaks on some pretty strenuous days.

Burning The Day
Burning The Day
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Burning The Day, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Burning The Day (MP3 Music)
Another great RRB album! Can't get enough of them and listen to all the albums all the time. Steal You Away is my fav on this album, but so hard to pick one!

Just A Matter Of Time
Just A Matter Of Time
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love ANY Randy Rogers Band!!, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Just A Matter Of Time (MP3 Music)
I love Randy Rogers Band! Have only seen them in concert once, but want to see more! Started listening to RRB and had to wait for them to come within driving distance and was only disappointed that it didn't last longer. I have all the albums and recommend them all, but this one might be my favorite, so hard to choose!