Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Certain Dri Anti Perspirant Roll On 1.2oz
Certain Dri Anti Perspirant Roll On 1.2oz
Offered by ECommodity
Price: $9.64
8 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 17, 2007
Certain Dri really works. This is the second day I have had no sweating and my shirts have stayed completely dry.
I first started noticing my excessive sweating in school, and it drove me crazy. I would sweat in the winter when it was snowing outside. I would sweat through my denim jacket that I wore to hide it. I would walk around with my arms stuck to my sides and avoid raising my hand in class because it was so bad. My shirts stuck to my skin and made me extremely uncomfortable all day and very self-conscious. I tried Arrid Extra Dry, Secret Clinical Strength and they didn't do anything for me.

I can't believe I didn't know about Certain Dri until the end of my senior high school year! It is amazing. There is some slight itching for me when I put it on (for me it is 4-5 strokes under each arm) but it's very mild. It didn't really work the first two days I used it, but the past two days have been completely sweat free. This is the first time my shirts have stayed dry. An amazing product.

Sony MDR-CD180 CD Series Headphones with 30 mm Drive Units (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by HTF Products
11 used & new from $13.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, could be a bit better, May 1, 2004
Pros and cons of the MRCD headphones:
Pros:
Comfortable
Rugged
People can't hear what you are hearing
Quiets other noises in backgrounds
Cons:
Long cord may cause some problems
May muffle sounds from other electronics other than CD player(keyboard, computer speakers ect.)
May make your ears hot if you use them while you excercise
You must turn up volume a lot to get a medium volume
Final point: Good for CD players that you would be using in the car or on a plane, may not be good for sweaty activity.

Kirby Air Ride
Kirby Air Ride
62 used & new from $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirby rocks the world, April 11, 2004
This review is from: Kirby Air Ride (Video Game)
Kirby Air Ride is THE game to get!!! It has simple but great graphics, very addictive gameplay and excellent music, which sounds as if it was played by a full-sized orchestra, or at least a very good keyboard.
The Kirbies are ULTRA CUTE. There is no way you can hate them.
There are three modes: Air Ride, Top Ride and City Trial. Air Ride is a simple race. Top Ride is a mini race that you view from the top. City Trial(my favorite)is where you power up in a city by getting new air ride machines, power-ups for the machine and getting advatage of all the events that happen in the city(falling meteors, Dyna Blade the giant bird, bouncy power-ups, ect.). Then when time runs out in the city, you play a mini game(drag race, target flight, air glider, destruction derby, ect.). If you got enough of the right power ups in the city, you win! So, for example, if you get lots of the Top Speed power-ups in the city, have a fast air ride machine, and the mini game is drag race, you win! Also, Kirby is multiplayer: even more fun!!! It only takes up a few memory blocks, too.
AND, you have all these records to break on all the modes. Like, "Get 10 Turn Power-Ups in the city", "Fly for 15 seconds in Target Flight" or "On Air Ride, come in 1st place without hitting the walls." There are more than 100 of them.
AND...there are two Legendary Machines called Hydra and Dragoon. You have to collect their pieces in City Trial to get them. Hydra is the king at speed and strength, and Dragoon is the master at flying.
So, Kirby may look boring, but it is anything but! So BUY TODAY!!!!!!!!! You won't be sorry.

Casio WK-3000 Professional Series 76 Key Digital Recording Studio Styled Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but incredible, February 26, 2004
One word describes the WK-3000: amazing! I thought Casio was not all that great until I got this. It boasts over 300 different voices, almost any kind of rhythm you can think of, a SmartMedia memory card slot, drawbar organ, SMF player and much more.
You can also record your own song with up to 6 instruments. So you can sound like a ear-blasting rock band or a full-size orchestra.
I tried the SmartMedia card slot. It worked great, but I thought it was for putting your songs on the computer and burning them to a CD. Turns out it was for expanding your keyboard's memory.
Haven't tried the SMF player yet, but like all the other features on the keyboard, it should be great!
Advice: Buy if you love music.

Mario Kart: Double Dash
Mario Kart: Double Dash
95 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mario Kart is DA BOMB!!!, December 25, 2003
This is a GREAT game! It is incredibly fun! It has great graphics, sound and simple game play. The controls are easy to remember, and your car "sticks" to the track. Addictive and exciting! Buy!

Peter Pan in Return to Never Land
Peter Pan in Return to Never Land
DVD ~ Blayne Weaver
42 used & new from $0.11

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought this would be junky..., August 13, 2003
...but it is actually very nice! I usually hate Disney sequels because they are cheesy and ruin the first film. We usually stay away from movies that say on the cover, "All new feature-length adventure", because that's a sure sign of a cheapo sequel. That's what I was expecting when we got this movie, but I was impressed with the computer animation, the soundtrack and with the way Disney tried hard to get actors that sounded very much like the ones in the first movie. The one thing I didn't like though was the lack of indians! They didn't even mention the word "indian". Sure, they showed the camp, but it was as empty as a ghost town. Oh well.
This is a good movie for the younger group, although the adults will probably enjoy it as well.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Book 5)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Book 5)
by J. K. Rowling
Price: $17.97
1131 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, June 22, 2003
Good reading for older kids and adults, may be a little scary for younger kids though. It is not a witchcraft filled book, it is simply a fictional book. Don't listen to bad reviews, this is a great book. Buy!

LEGO Racers 2 - PC
LEGO Racers 2 - PC
8 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars LR2 is SO much better than the first one, May 30, 2003
This review is from: LEGO Racers 2 - PC (Video Game)
Lego Racers 2 is such a great game! You travel to exciting new worlds: Sandy Bay, Dino Island, Mars, Artic and Xalax, the ultimate racing planet! You start out on Sandy Bay, a lively and cheerful island. You just wish you could leap right into that Lego world. Then, later, you travel to exciting Dino Island, where there are T-rexs, Stegosauruses, Triceratops and Pteronodons running around. Then you go to Mars, a bizzare world where you can talk to aliens. Next is the Artic, which is a world so cool, it's frozen(really!). And last,but not least,is Xalax, the most incredible world of all! The only weird thing is Rocket Racer is real easy to beat. But you feel so excited to see millons of Lego guys cheering and screaming in huge stands around the tracks. All these worlds have fitting music. It's just such an awesome game. When you play the game as long as I have, you start to get really good at it and you make up your own unique tricks.
There are also battles, which is a two player game. You and another player start on a world with no tracks. You can go wherever you want. The object of the battle is to knock all the bricks off the opponent's car. My brother always wins:(
There are two player races also.
Here are a few tips for beating the bosses: With Sam Sinister, just avoid oil and don't slow down. With the alien on Mars( I forget his name),take the shortcut in the waterfall. With the Berg, take the shortcut to the left RIGHT after the 2nd checkpoint. With Rocket Racer, avoid the walls and jumps and you'll win! Oh, one tip: LR2 might not work on some laptops: you need a numberpad to build cars and usually laptops don't have numberpads. :(
If you don't have LR2, you're downright nuts. GET LEGO RACERS 2!!!! *dramatic music* :)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Widescreen Edition)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by Lunch money
Price: $20.41
360 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good movie, April 29, 2003
This is a very nice movie. It is a little scary and violent(I don't think you should let little kids see the snake part).
The actors were really great too, and there's somthing good about all of them. Harry was heroic, Dumbledore was sweet, Hermione was cute, Ron was funny, Snape was cool and Malfoy was annoying(that's a good thing!). But I thought Lockhart should have been a liiitttlle more irritating, like in the book, where you can't stand him.
The special features DVD is worth watching too. This is a must have movie!!

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 - PC
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 - PC
Offered by BR Bargains Software & DVD Store
Price: $9.84
31 used & new from $0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great game, just a little confusing, April 23, 2003
I just got RCT2 today and it's great so far! The only problem is that it's a little more confusing than Zoo Tycoon. I had to read the owner's manual for some things. It's also a LOT harder than Zoo Tycoon. The guests are a lot more needy, but they are less annoying than the Zoo Tycoon people. Example:
Zoo Tycoon people: "I'm hungry. I'm thirsty. I don't like this zoo at all; I'm going to an amusment park."
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 people: "Wow! A new ride is being built! This park is so nice and clean. The Bumper Cars ride was great!"
See the difference???
With RCT2 you can make your own custom roller coaster, too! And you can name it anything you want: The Phantom, Insane Twister, Psyclone, e.c.t. That's cool. The graphics could have used a tad bit more tampering with(just a tad bit!) and the music that you can accompany the rides with is great! RCT2 take a little long to load, though. And one more thing; this game has all senario games so you can't do freeform game like in Zoo Tycoon. Oh well. It's still a rad, awesome MUST have game!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4