Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (USA)

American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $5.86

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, October 17, 2013
Good story, but it gets bogged down during the "we kicked ass in bar fights" section. It did provide some interesting insight into the family dynamics of our soldiers. It isn't an easy life.

Bluetooth A2DP Music Receiver Apple 30pin connector for iPad iPod iPhone Speaker Dock Station with LED indicator
Offered by USA Okeba Industries Inc.
Price: $15.97
5 used & new from $8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. No problems., August 1, 2013
Plugged this in to my Logitech speakers and haven't had any problems. The Bluetooth range is reasonable, and my phone connects immediately as soon as the Logitech speakers are turned on. It does require AC power on my speakers. They are rechargeable and can be used while on battery if an iPod is plugged in directly, but the BT receiver doesn't get the required power unless the speakers are plugged in to the wall outlet.

It’s My Grenade… Get Your Own!
It’s My Grenade… Get Your Own!
by Robert K. Newcombe
27 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A literary tour de force!, June 18, 2012
Robert Newcombe weaves a story like no other modern author. In this work, which many believe to be his crowning literary achievement to date, he takes the reader on an emotional roller coaster from the highest highs to the lowest lows as he envelopes us in the gritty and emotionally charged world of his service in Vietnam. I laughed, I cried, and I laughed some more. This book will hold a coveted place on my bookshelf for decades to come, and I will cherish my signed copy for life.

Oregon Gator Mulcher 3-N-1 Lawn Mower Blade For Cub Cadet 21-5/32-Inch 91-058 91-635
Price: $21.08
6 used & new from $11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for these beautiful and stylish mulching blades, July 29, 2011
When I received these mulching blades for my Cub Cadet mower I was immediately stunned by their overall beauty. The combination of smooth lines and sharp mulching fins covered in a glossy black lacquer was visually stunning. After installation I was pleased to discover they weren't all show and had plenty of go. As I eased my mower deck into the correct height (removing only a third of the grass blade) and engaged the PTO I was greeted with an unfamiliar whine as the mulching blades got up to speed. These are my first mulching blades with an aggressive multi-fin design, so I imagine the hurricane created beneath the mowing deck should create a new set of sounds. I was pleased to find that they cut evenly and cleanly through my 4 inch tall Kentucky Bluegrass, and the discharged clippings were fine and evenly distributed upon exit from the deck. No more will I need to drag the lawn sweeper around for an hour after mowing, as these blades leave very little in the way of clumping in their wake. In short these are both great looking and high functioning blades, and I highly recommend them to anyone who insists on knowing what's under the mowing deck is both aesthetically pleasing at rest and wickedly effective on the job.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2013 3:14 PM PST

Canon BCI-6M Magenta Ink Tank
Canon BCI-6M Magenta Ink Tank
Price: Click here to see our price
100 used & new from $2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars A review of printer ink, April 24, 2008
It's ink. It sticks to paper so people can read stuff. It's wet at first but then dries up and is pretty much permanent. If you have an ink jet printer I highly recommend ink.