Profile for CBGMOM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CBGMOM RSS Feed

It's So BIG Volumizing Mascara (Black) by Elizabeth Mott Net Weight 0.33 fl oz/10ml
Offered by Elizabeth Mott
Price: $25.00

2.0 out of 5 stars It's SO NOT worth it!, February 8, 2014
I just got my It's So Big and tried it yesterday for the first time. I put my old $6 Mabelline Mega Plush Waterproof on one eye and It's So Big on the other. I have a 20x magnification mirror so meant to check throughout the day. I forgot and inspected my eyes in the late evening. To my surprise, my eye with the Maybelline was still covered and had no flakes. My It's So Big eye was COVERED with flakes all around my eye... and nothing left on my lash. Even after I washed my face, I still had new flakes around my eye. Not impressed at all and would never spend the $20 again on this product. Mabelline's Falsies and Mega Plush are both much better in my opinion.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2015 12:45 PM PST

Maybelline New York Volume Express Mega Plush Waterproof Mascara, Very Black, 0.3 Fluid Ounce
Price: $4.49
17 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mascara, February 8, 2014
I just finished my first one and am very happy. It stays on all day, doesn't flake, or clump. I found it to be a perfect amount -- not too heavy but certainly wouldn't say "natural". I will definitely buy again.

Batman Dark Knight Rises Child's Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Costume with Mask/Headpiece and Cape - Medium
Offered by BuyCostumes
Price: $19.99
30 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, November 9, 2012
My son turned 9 on Halloween. I got him the Medium and it fit perfectly. He is about 51" and 62lbs. The legs just covered his shoes. The costume was adorable and he loved wearing it. He complained that the neckline bothered him (he's pretty sensitive to clothing thou) but with a black long sleeve cotton tee underneath, no problems. Better to have a tee underneath the top portion anyway because the back closes with Velcro and has open gaps. The face mask didn't irritate him at all. We got the matching gloves which made the costume complete. We were very happy with the purchase!

CrazyOnDigital Stand Leather Case Cover with Screen Protector For Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet (Black) [Doesn't fit Kindle Fire HD]
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, January 22, 2012
The cover fits perfectly and the screen went on as it should... no bubbles and is clear. The one thing that could be improved is if the cover had a snap or zip closure. The rubber band is tacky & I don't even use it. The overall value is unbeatable!