Profile for Augusto > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Augusto RSS Feed

Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Large Metal Non-Polarized Sunglasses,Gold Frame/Crystal Brown Gradient Lens,58mm
Price: $80.77
44 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 13, 2012
This sunglasses are awesome, the quality is incredible, I love them (I purchased the gold with brown gradient lens ones).
I want to thank Volunteer Eyeglasses for the excellent attention they provided, they were always there to answer any question quickly. I recommend this store for their excellent customer service!

Acer GD235HZbid Widescreen 23.6" 3D LCD Display
Acer GD235HZbid Widescreen 23.6" 3D LCD Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer GD235HZ Excellent!!, October 8, 2010
I bought this screen recently, and i can tell you, it's terrific. The image is awesome, the size is perfect and it didn't come with any dead pixels or anything. I couldn't try the 3D vision because I haven't purchase the 3d vision kiy yet, but I can assure that this is a great monitor for 2D vision at least, and the possibility of 3D is exciting, I think it's worth it.
And I have to thank Amazon for my purchase, because it's the only place where I could get it with an international card, without being discriminated. My time was very limited but the shipping arrived right on time, so i don't have any complains at all.