Profile for hlmaz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

hlmaz RSS Feed

RoomMates CY66SS Peel and Stick Laptop Wear, Pink and Brown Dots
RoomMates CY66SS Peel and Stick Laptop Wear, Pink and Brown Dots
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Check your dimensions - did not fit my 14" laptop - way short of mine, August 7, 2012
I just received this and was disappointed to find that it was way short of my 14" HP DM4 laptop. My laptop is 13" wide and 16" diagnol. I guess I should have measured it before purchase but I just went off the description that it should "fit most 14" and 15" laptops". The quality of the skin looked good though and it was easy to put on and take off.

WIRELESS CENTRAL Brand Flexi PINK CHECKERED Design TPU Skin Sleeve Faceplate Cover Case for HTC AMAZE 4G (T-MOBILE) [WCK707]
Offered by Portal USA
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent case for the price, April 29, 2012
This case is OK it fits snugly to the phone and the harlequin pattern looks nice on the back. Only thing I don't like, compared to another case I bought is that it just about covers the sides of the phone and doesn't cover any of the front around the screen. the Amzer Luxe cases fit the front better so there would be some protection of the front if the phone were dropped. Amzer AMZ92549 Amzer Luxe Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for HTC Amaze 4G - 1 Pack - Hot Pink

Pentax K-5 16.3 MP Digital SLR with 18-55mm Lens and 3-Inch LCD (Black)
Pentax K-5 16.3 MP Digital SLR with 18-55mm Lens and 3-Inch LCD (Black)
Offered by Everything Authentic
Price: $833.99
15 used & new from $475.00

3.0 out of 5 stars May not come with weather resistant lens - check before buying., March 22, 2012
I'm sure all the reviews about the actual K-5 which say it is excellent are true but I purchased this from marketplace seller Big Value and I want to point out that the body is weather resistant but the included lens is the standard version - not weather resistant. It's a good price and shipping was quick but they should make that clear in the listing as what's the point of a weatherproof camera without a weather proof lens! I would email any Amazon seller first and have them verify which lens you are getting. Also check around because there is another well known vendor that is selling this camera WITH the weatherproof lens for just a few dollars more and free shipping.

Edit: Big Value did allow a return of the camera.
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2012 2:14 PM PST

IR Wireless Remote Control for PENTAX Q, PENTAX DSLR (645D, K-5 II, K-5 II s, K-50, K-30, K-500, X-5, K-m, K-r, K-x, K-01, K-5, K-7, K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K2000) *ist (D, DL, DL2, DS, DS2) + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with Pentax K-R, March 8, 2012
Fast shipping and it works perfectly with the Pentax K-R. Insert the battery + side up, set camera to Remote using the top four-way dial and you're set. Focus using the W/T button on the remote then take the shot pressing the S button.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value cloth screen, March 6, 2012
I received my screen today in just one day with Amazon Prime 2-day shipping. It comes in a nice case and opens up easily. It is pretty big and taut when opened. The metal rim feels solid. After a couple of tries to fold and a search on the internet, I called Fotodiox customer service and was directed to their Youtube channel where I found this video.
[...].
I watched it a few times and paused it and was able to fold the screen without a hitch after that. I knocked off a star because they should include instructions on folding or at least let you know to go to youtube. That would alleviate a lot of customer frustration.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2013 9:38 AM PDT

CrazyOnDigital Folio Light Brown Leather Case For Apple iPad
CrazyOnDigital Folio Light Brown Leather Case For Apple iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the Lepan 9.7" Tablet too, February 19, 2012
This case fits the Lepan 9.7" android tablet perfectly. Very classy and looks more expensive than it is. Don't buy the Technocel case which some have recommended for the Lepan - it's too big. Get this and you won't be disappointed.

Le Pan I TC 970 9.7-Inch Android Tablet
Le Pan I TC 970 9.7-Inch Android Tablet
6 used & new from $70.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Technocel case does NOT fit this tablet - CrazyonDigital is perfect fit, February 16, 2012
I bought the Technocel case at the recommendation of some reviewers that it would fit the Lepan but it absolutely does not fit it. It's too big and the Lepan would fall out immediately. Even if it did fit I would be concerned that it would fall out if jostled since the tabs that are supposed to hold it don't have any type of catch to hold it in. If anyone has a recommendation for a case that does fit please reply.

(I gave 5 stars not for the case but for the Lepan - totally love it)

UPDATE: 2/18/12
Received my tan Crazyondigital Folio case and it is a perfect fit. It has loops that the corners fit in which keeps it secure and the case itself looks really classy in the brown and has pockets inside for stuff and a pen. It can be used a stand also. Excellent value for the price. CrazyOnDigital Folio Light Brown Leather Case For Apple iPad
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2012 12:29 AM PST

Acer Aspire One AO722-0473 11.6-Inch HD Netbook (1 GHz AMD Fusion C-60 Processor, 2GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, AMD Radeon HD 6290, Windows 7 Home Premium) Espresso Black
6 used & new from $299.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome netbook much better value than a 10", October 16, 2011
I was very happy with my 10.1" Asus 1001P-PU17 but I cracked the screen while on vacation and need a replacement fast. While browsing Amazon I noticed this Acer was a bigger screen, more RAM and a bigger HD (320GB vs 250GB Asus) another big plus was Windows 7 Home Premium instead of Windows starter for just a few dollars more than the Asus sell for. I am extremely happy with it so far. It is actually lighter and thinner than the Asus and the battery life is about 6hrs (which is less than the Asus so that is the one compromise I made). The screen is very crisp and Netflix looks really clear. Highly recommended and this time I bought accidental protection for $25 through Safeware. The only negative is the glossy case - I would have much preferred something textured that does not show smudges.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2011 2:38 PM PST

ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1001P-PU17-BK 10.1-Inch Black Netbook (Up to 11 Hours of Battery Life)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Netbook, better than newer Asus models, May 10, 2011
This was my third Asus netbook within a month. I first bought one from the local BB and found it terrible for watching Netflix, the movie would stutter even after adjusting the Hybrid to full power. Next was a new 1015PEM which has the dual processor - the battery life was terrible about 5hrs instead of 10hrs and I didn't find that the dual core made any improvement on speed.

Now this 1001P model is a gem. I bought it used on Amazon and it's about 14 months old. It has built-in bluetooth and you can zoom on web screens by moving your fingers on the touchpad. I runs really well for only having 1GB of RAM, I can run MS Office 2007 full version with no problem and Netflix is fine. The battery life is excellent and movies play great. Plus I much prefer the keyboard over chiclet style and the pattern on the casing keeps away smudges. The other two (one black one white) clearly showed finger smudges which is really annoying. I use Sugarsync to keep files in sync between my bigger laptop which stays on my desk. Great buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Crazy Price, June 15, 2009
Braggs is the best but the price here is ridiculous (due to shipping). Check your local health food store.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2012 9:07 PM PDT