Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Curtis > Reviews

Browse

Curtis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Curtis RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vivitar 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Filter Set (40.5mm UV/CPL/ND8)
Vivitar 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Filter Set (40.5mm UV/CPL/ND8)
Price: $9.95
16 used & new from $6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, March 30, 2016
Took this on my vacation to the Florida Keys. Polarizing filter was great for taking pictures of the manatees under water. You could rotate it and suddenly the glare would disappear for much better pictures. My first time using a polarizing filter, but definitely worth it.

Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 OSS Alpha E-mount Prime Lens 12PC Accessory Kit Includes Manufacturer Accessories + 3PC Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) + 4PC Macro Filter Set (+1,+2,+4,+10) + Cap Keeper + Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by SSE Photo & Video
Price: $429.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than kit zoom Great for indoor pics without flash., March 30, 2016
Great pictures, much better than the 16-50mm kit lens. This is my first ILC and I thought the kit lens would be "good enough." After comparing a few pics to my 7yr old camera it replaced, I decided it was not. Bought this to do better in low light and for sharper pics. It did not disappoint. Indoor pics without flash come out MUCH better now. Only complaint is the 35mm focal length is a little too tight for my style. I'm adjusting to it though. Still like the kit lens for it's flexibility, but most of the time I use this one unless I need something wider.

GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (2 pk.) - Energy Star Certified
GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (2 pk.) - Energy Star Certified
Offered by yourgotomart
Price: $15.19
26 used & new from $7.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless - Work great at first but then buzz and start to flicker., March 30, 2016
Loved these at first. Got two of them at a local warehouse store for about $7/bulb. Instant on, light is bright, great color, and they dim. Then after about a year I noticed they were buzzing. Not a major deal, but annoying. Then one of them started flickering and will only stay lit about 20% of the time. Tonight I pulled it and went with the few trusty old incandescents I have left.

Discount Keyless Replacement 4 Button Automotive Keyless Entry Remote Control Transmitter 15913421 and a Replacement ID 46 Transponder Key
Offered by Discount Keyless
Price: $16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, much cheaper than OEM and functionally equivalent, March 10, 2016
Remote and key both function correctly for a 2012 Silverado 2500 HD. The Ace hardware near my house could not cut the key, but the dealer did it for about $7. Had to take it to the dealer to program the remote anyway, but the key I programmed myself.

Mpow CD Slot Mount Universal Cell Phone Holder GPS Car Mount Phone Cradles with Three Side Grips for iPhone 4 5 6 / 6 plus Samsung Galaxy note S3 S7 5 6
Offered by Patozon
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $12.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great - very secure, December 28, 2015
A little tricky to mount securly, but I like it much better than the suction cup style that stick to the dash. Those would work well for a couple months than just fall off unexpectedly. Once I got this one secured in the CD slot, I'm pretty confident it's not going anywhere. I have even accidentally hit it with my hand a few times and it has not come out. It also locates the phone in a much more convenient place to see/touch than the dashboard mounted solutions. Only complaint is that it blocks the screen to my stereo so I can't see what station it is on.

I really like that it's convertible to hold your phone in "portrait" or "landscape" mode. Very clever design.

Mpow Bluetooth 2-in-1  Receiver/Transmitter, Streambot Wireless Bluetooth Adapter with Stereo Music Transmission for Home Audio System
Mpow Bluetooth 2-in-1 Receiver/Transmitter, Streambot Wireless Bluetooth Adapter with Stereo Music Transmission for Home Audio System
Offered by Patozon
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient gadget with reasonable price, December 28, 2015
Small, simple, and works great. Use it to stream audio from my tv to a water resistant bluetooth speaker in my shower.

microtivity IL188 5mm Assorted Clear LED w/ Resistors (8 Colors, Pack of 80)
microtivity IL188 5mm Assorted Clear LED w/ Resistors (8 Colors, Pack of 80)
Offered by CZ-Sky
Price: $2.69
26 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars but LEDs work great and are much brighter than I expected (running directly ..., December 28, 2015
Took a while to arrive, but LEDs work great and are much brighter than I expected (running directly off 3V battery with no resister).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds a battery - just like it's supposed to, December 28, 2015
Holds a battery - just like it's supposed to. I did not mount it on a board, but was able to solder wires to the leads. I could not find any that are not meant to be mounted to a board.

All-Pro FSL2030L, LED Floodlight, Bronze
All-Pro FSL2030L, LED Floodlight, Bronze
Price: $72.29
40 used & new from $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, December 28, 2015
very pleased, much brighter than I expected. They light up the entire backyard and were very easy to install. I wish the push connectors they include for wiring were standard with all lights.

Minka Outdoor 71191-357-PL, Delancy Outdoor Wall Sconce Lighting, 13 Watts Fluorescent, Iron
Offered by 340 Lighting
Price: $157.90
16 used & new from $157.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Look good, but expensive, December 28, 2015
these look nice, but they are pretty expensive for what they are. If they did not match all the other lights the previous owner already installed on my house I would not bother. For the price you would think they could include a dusk/dawn sensor to automatically turn them on/off. My other lights do, so I'm guessing they were made by someone else, even though they look exactly the same.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5