Profile for dcall714 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dcall714 RSS Feed

Michael Kors - Quartz Classic Rose Gold with White Dial Women's Watch - MK5403
Michael Kors - Quartz Classic Rose Gold with White Dial Women's Watch - MK5403
Offered by Certified Watch Store
Price: $132.57
20 used & new from $132.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Coloring wiped off wrist band after 1 day, August 26, 2012
Obviously what attracted me to this item was the price. The discount was above 33% off retail. I don't know if the watch I received is authentic or not, therefore I do not know if I should hold the quality standard of Michale Kors accountable, or if Amazon is at fault for not verifying the quality of their seller network. Or if it is just a counterfiet. all three are possible, I suppose. After the first day of use, the Rose color of the wrist band wiped off the bottom side of the bracelet. For 225$, I presume the color is applied using an electrolosys method as opposed to a layer of paint. I could be wrong, again. What I do know that electrolosys coloring isn't easily removed. Like, from one day typing at a smooth desk. For 225$ I'm not expecting a gold plated watch; on the other hand, I beleive lasting only one day is not enough for 225$. Somewhere in the middle would be acceptable. :) Maybe buy your wife the model that comes in stainless steel. Or pay the $$ to buy it at a major retailer. This way, you may spare yourself the indignity that comes with taking your wife's b-day present off her wrist to send it back, and spending your Sunday wriring a negative review on Amazon.

UTG 5th Gen Quick Detachable Double Rail AK Side Mount
UTG 5th Gen Quick Detachable Double Rail AK Side Mount
Price: $31.95
21 used & new from $27.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits WASR-10 perfectly, September 12, 2011
Reviewing the other reviews, this is what I wish would have been directly stated: This item fits the WASR-10 without any modification and/or adjustment. You remove it from the package, it slides on, you lock it, it works. I purchased a red dot short range scope made by primary arms for 90$ in conjunction with this product - it looks and works perfectly.