Profile for dcall714 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dcall714 RSS Feed

Oris Men's 58276784061LS Big Crown Analog Display Swiss Automatic Black Watch
Oris Men's 58276784061LS Big Crown Analog Display Swiss Automatic Black Watch
Offered by Perfect Timing
Price: $1,065.09
4 used & new from $1,065.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect entry level automatic moon phase watch, March 27, 2015
Perfect entry level automatic moon phase watch. The movement used in this watch is a base ETA movement used primarily for women's watches, but has a big power reserve, and is definitely adequate for the functions of this watch. Full sized second hand has smooth movement. Great value.

Michael Kors - Quartz Classic Rose Gold with White Dial Women's Watch - MK5403
Michael Kors - Quartz Classic Rose Gold with White Dial Women's Watch - MK5403
Offered by GMTINC
Price: $128.50
11 used & new from $128.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Coloring wiped off wrist band after 1 day, August 26, 2012
Obviously what attracted me to this item was the price. The discount was above 33% off retail. I don't know if the watch I received is authentic or not, therefore I do not know if I should hold the quality standard of Michale Kors accountable, or if Amazon is at fault for not verifying the quality of their seller network. Or if it is just a counterfiet. all three are possible, I suppose. After the first day of use, the Rose color of the wrist band wiped off the bottom side of the bracelet. For 225$, I presume the color is applied using an electrolosys method as opposed to a layer of paint. I could be wrong, again. What I do know that electrolosys coloring isn't easily removed. Like, from one day typing at a smooth desk. For 225$ I'm not expecting a gold plated watch; on the other hand, I beleive lasting only one day is not enough for 225$. Somewhere in the middle would be acceptable. :) Maybe buy your wife the model that comes in stainless steel. Or pay the $$ to buy it at a major retailer. This way, you may spare yourself the indignity that comes with taking your wife's b-day present off her wrist to send it back, and spending your Sunday wriring a negative review on Amazon.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits WASR-10 perfectly, September 12, 2011
Reviewing the other reviews, this is what I wish would have been directly stated: This item fits the WASR-10 without any modification and/or adjustment. You remove it from the package, it slides on, you lock it, it works. I purchased a red dot short range scope made by primary arms for 90$ in conjunction with this product - it looks and works perfectly.