Profile for Cougarbait33 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cougarbait33 RSS Feed (Knoxville, Tennessee)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Allen Company Molded Rubber Arrow Puller
Allen Company Molded Rubber Arrow Puller
Price: $5.49
17 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bingo, August 12, 2014
Works like a charm. Very simple really. If you still have trouble pulling your arrows (especially with foam or 3D targets), rub the shaft with some bar soap and they'll slide right out. Any kind will do, but use unscented soap if you plan to hunt with the same arrows you use for target practice. If you still have trouble pulling the arrows, I'm afraid to say that the puller/arrow/target combination isn't the problem!

Lamy Cartridges Refill - Red (5-pack) T10RD
Lamy Cartridges Refill - Red (5-pack) T10RD
Offered by Great Ones For You
Price: $5.99
17 used & new from $2.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, color is OK, April 7, 2014
The red isn't very bold, almost like the ink is a bit watered down. Cartridges work well and I enjoy my Lamy pen.

Bushnell Team Primos The Truth ARC 4 x 20mm Bow Mode Laser Rangefinder
Bushnell Team Primos The Truth ARC 4 x 20mm Bow Mode Laser Rangefinder
Price: $141.90
17 used & new from $120.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh... not too shabby, October 23, 2013
It's lightweight and very effective in decent to good conditions. The reticle and display are not illuminated, and they're difficult to see in low-light conditions (and I'm a young guy with 20/20 LASIK corrected vision). Feels and looks cheap when you get your hands on it. Will not work at all in foggy conditions and the view finder fogged up on me in a light rain. It cleared up after leaving it in a the sun for a little while, but overall I would not recommend this rangefinder unless you're on a tight budget and can't save up for a nicer one.

Vortex Optics Binocular Harness Strap VTHARNESS
Vortex Optics Binocular Harness Strap VTHARNESS
Offered by M Z Photo
Price: $21.90
26 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, cheap, effective, October 23, 2013
I bought these because they seemed to be a good value compared to some others that are more expensive. IMO, fancy expensive bino straps aren't worth the expense. I found these to be lightweight and comfortable, even while wearing a pack.

Tink's Scent Bombs (3 Pack)
Tink's Scent Bombs (3 Pack)
Offered by The Sportsman's Guide
Price: $5.99
26 used & new from $4.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect, October 23, 2013
These work very well and the reflective strip makes them very easy to spot after dark when you're getting ready to head back to the truck. I really only have 2 complaints: they will leak if you don't get the lids on good and tight (trust me, you don't want the kinda stuff you put in these to leak in your pack) and you'll get scent on your fingers if you don't use a stick or something to extract the wick. Regardless, I'll still highly recommend picking up a pack of these. Just don't overfill them and use caution while handling. FYI, if you get scent on your fingers, the "Scent A-Way" field wipes will take it right off.

Primos Hunting Wind Checker, 2 Ounce
Primos Hunting Wind Checker, 2 Ounce
Price: $5.34
14 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, October 23, 2013
Works very well and I use it a lot in the woods. Sometimes it can be really difficult to precisely determine wind direction, especially with < 3 mph winds, and this little buddy worked great. Trust me, you need this in your kit. If you don't pay attention to wind direction you dramatically reduce your chances of getting a nice deer.

Scent-A-Way Anti-Perspirant by Hunter's Specialties
Scent-A-Way Anti-Perspirant by Hunter's Specialties
Price: $3.88
13 used & new from $3.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty darn effective, October 23, 2013
This stuff works WELL. Not generally a fan of stick deodorant (in fact, I rarely even use the stuff and no I don't smell like a hippie) but it didn't clump up and kept me scent free from dawn to dusk. Definitely recommend.

Waring SB30 1300-Watt Portable Single Burner
Waring SB30 1300-Watt Portable Single Burner
Price: $52.23
17 used & new from $52.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, October 23, 2013
We're remodeling our kitchen so I'm either cooking on this or the grill 90% of the time. Works great. Not a lot of temperature range at the low end, but it heats very quickly and evenly and seems to be very safe. I'd definitely recommend and will keep this after we finish our remodeling job to use for canning beans and such in the pressure cooker.

Team Realtree 2 Arm Long EZ Hanger (Olive Green)
Team Realtree 2 Arm Long EZ Hanger (Olive Green)
Offered by Archer Full Throttle
Price: $9.71
8 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 23, 2013
These are excellent. I can't speak to longevity, but they worked great for me last weekend and surprised me at how much weight they would hold. Looking forward to making good use of these while hunting and also on camping trips. Too heavy for backpacking but great for car camping and short hikes.

Inova X5MT-UVT Flashlight with Ultraviolet Beam, Titanium
Inova X5MT-UVT Flashlight with Ultraviolet Beam, Titanium
Offered by Supreme Hardware
Price: $28.85
31 used & new from $28.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and well built, October 23, 2013
Compact, rugged, and works very well. It's now a staple item in my travel and hunting kits. Nite Ize is an awesome and very innovative brand. I have many of their other products and I'm always pleased with this brand. Worth the extra cash over the el cheapo lights available on here in my opinion. I won't buy junk.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5