Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for K. Nelson > Reviews

Browse

K. Nelson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Nelson RSS Feed (North Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2
Kenneth Cole Reaction Hit a Triple Faux Leather Laptop Tote - EXCLUSIVE COLORS
Kenneth Cole Reaction Hit a Triple Faux Leather Laptop Tote - EXCLUSIVE COLORS
Offered by eBags
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap feeling, July 24, 2015
I was so excited to get this & when I did I was SO disappointed! It felt really cheap & was bigger than I thought. The slate color wasn't gray like I thought but a bluish. I returned.

Yonanas Elite Frozen Healthy Dessert Maker - 100% Fruit Soft-Serve Maker (Black)
Price: $91.19
25 used & new from $59.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but not realistic, July 24, 2015
The thought of this is great. My son has allergies to dairy however you need about 3-5 bananas to get a bowl. Also the bananas get stuck. We sent back.

Cellulite Cream Smoothes, Tightens and Firms the Skin - Contains Doctor Recommended Retinol and Caffeine - Best Cellulite Treatment - Smells Great - Stretch Mark Remover and Reduce Orange Peel - Top Body Firming Lotion - 6 oz. Bottle - Fast Results
Offered by Bonapiel
Price: $37.97

Philosophy Keep The Peace Super Soothing Moisturizer for Redness and Sensitivity, 2 Ounce
Offered by SAI HOLDINGS WW INC
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, July 24, 2015
Awesome product! Sad it's being discontinued.

Mumsy Goose Baby Boy Monthly Stickers 1-12 Months
Mumsy Goose Baby Boy Monthly Stickers 1-12 Months
Offered by Mumsy Goose
Price: $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, July 24, 2015
Love these. Fit just right on the babies shirt.

Trim Healthy Mama
Trim Healthy Mama
by Serene Allison
Price: $31.50
58 used & new from $23.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Book EVER! Do not listen to this nonsense, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Trim Healthy Mama (Paperback)
I bought this book because it was recommended by a friend. I tried it for 3 weeks and felt horrible. I was bloated and felt light headed all the time. You MUST buy all the stuff they recommend and everything taste horrible. All the people trying this diet are very overweight and lose 20 pounds right away only to have it come right back on after they stop. There are so many things wrong with this diet. They tell you not to eat bananas... seriously! They also tell you not to eat shrimp, or pork, or any sugar at all. I'm a firm believer in moderation. Work out, and eat healthy. I just saved you a TON of money! These two sister have no clue what they are talking about. DO NOT BUY...Its not worth the money I'm telling you.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2015 10:55 AM PST

What To Expect When You're Expecting [DVD + Digital Copy]
What To Expect When You're Expecting [DVD + Digital Copy]
DVD ~ Cameron Diaz
Price: $5.00
91 used & new from $0.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected!, September 13, 2012
I was skeptical to buy this movie after reading some reviews but I'm so glad I did. I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant with child #3 myself and I found this movie to be funny, emotional, uplifting, and right on. My husband wathced it with me and said "even if I wasn't a parent this movie is funny!" I just loved it. We had some great laughs and a myself a couple of tears. Go get it!

Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25
Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25
by Richard Paul Evans
Price: $14.70
230 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Took me forever to read!, May 8, 2012
First I have to say that I have every Richard Paul Evans book out there. I love all his work so far. This was the only book I did not care for at all. I started this book in December and just finished it on May 6th. It took me so long because I lost interest from the get go. I refuse to put a book down until it is read all the way through (and I have a pretty busy life as a stay at home mom) and I won't pick up any other book. This book was simply not interesting to me at all. I felt it was geared more for teens which I didn't know ahead of time. I would get through 3 pages before falling asleep. Finally I just sat down to read the last half and was shocked to find out there will be another one. Honestly I don't care what happens to those electric kids in the next novel. I won't be buying it. I do however look forward to the 3rd installment to The Walk series.

Just giving my honest opinion.

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
65 used & new from $43.91

4.0 out of 5 stars My First Tablet & Loving It, December 24, 2011
The Kindle Fire is my first tablet so I don't have the ipad or galaxy to compare it to. I got this as a birthday gift in November and have waited a few weeks to write my review. Overall I was amazed at how small and beautiful it is. Its so colorful and pretty. For me it functions very well. I have had no issues with the touchscreen. I LOVE that Amazon gives you a "free app of the day" and they are usually a $2-$7 app. I check daily to see what the app will be. Its like a mini gift everyday. They aren't lame either. They have really neat apps. I can take this with me and use the Wifi which is a lot lighter than carrying my laptop everywhere. The battery life is amazing. I can check my email, facebook, read books, go online, shop online, etc. Its AWESOME and I highly recommend it to anyone. My reason for the 4 stars is because sometimes I have issues connecting to WiFi.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Leather Trifold Ladies Wallet
Kenneth Cole Reaction Leather Trifold Ladies Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Wallet, December 15, 2011
I found one of these wallets in a department store and it was in red. I loved the function of this wallet so much that no matter what bag I carried this wallet was in it. I finally found it in black and I'm so excited! This wallet is soft leather and easy to store tons of stuff. I put all my cards and checkbook in here and it fit very nice. It also has two seperate zipper spots to keep stuff secure. This is my favorite wallet. LOVE IT!

Page: 1 | 2