Profile for T. Williams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Williams RSS Feed (Dallas Ga. USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Stuffies - Whisper the Cat
Stuffies - Whisper the Cat
Offered by ZOOMWORKS LLC
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $14.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 1, 2015
This review is from: Stuffies - Whisper the Cat (Toy)
Great grand daughter loved it.

The Enemy Below [HD]
The Enemy Below [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars no end, July 14, 2013
I liked the movie except when it quit several times. When it got to the last the movie stopped again and I could not watch the ending with out restarting the movie from the start. Way to go!

Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System
Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System
Offered by Blizzard LLC
Price: $134.99
43 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars to damn big, June 17, 2013
I knew it would be bigger but it took up more space on my counter than I expected. Plus it was a lot taller than my old one. It is easier to use and has a big water tank but the coffee does not taste as good. It is also harder to get the K cup holder in and out of the cradle. I have to use a knife to pry it out.

Microsoft SideWinder X5 Mouse
Microsoft SideWinder X5 Mouse
3 used & new from $26.02

3.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price, May 4, 2013
The mouse works fine but to me it is too light. I wanted a x8 which has weights and is heavier but I could not afford 200.00 for that mouse. the x5 is a lot cheaper built and not worth the 110.00 I paid for it. It is more of a 49.00 class mouse. I guess you get what you pay for.

Osram 20331 13-Watt T4 Compact Fluorescent Bulb
Osram 20331 13-Watt T4 Compact Fluorescent Bulb
Offered by MillenniumMan
Price: $5.99
13 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars works, January 3, 2013
The bulbs fit an worked but the light is much dimmer than the orginal ones. I don't know if it is because of the new guide lines for bulbes or not but I don't like the dimmer light.

Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Offered by E Trust
Price: $159.00
20 used & new from $15.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so wireless., November 20, 2012
I thought this printer would work with bluetooth but it won't. Never got it to work wireless and no manual on how to do it. Went to the web site and still could not get help. I did buy a USB exten. cable from you Amazon,you should be glad about that,the only way to make it work sense it is 7 ft. from my computer. The printer does work fine although.

SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
Offered by QMarket
Price: $7.85
101 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars great pad, November 20, 2012
Because I smoke some times, the feet on my mouse always get dirty easly on my old mouse pad. With this new pad I hardly have to clean the feet at all. The pad is made of some kind of cloth that keeps the feet on the mouse clean,sort of self cleaning as you use the mouse. The mouse pad also stays in place without moving. Really great product.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 - 3 Users
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 - 3 Users
Offered by zhingzhingsoftware
Price: $38.99
9 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Like, November 20, 2012
good service. I did get alot of verication notices about my ceral no. Other than that it seems to work fine and does not cause any problems with computer.

EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti FPB 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1556-KR
8 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars GTX550TI grapic card, April 9, 2012
I had my computer re-built a few weeks ago and I could not resist buying 2 of these cards for the price. I had a couple GTX280's that were fine cards, but for the price I figured I would upgrade. These cards work great and has improved the grapics. No problem with them so far,and these cards have preformance boost over the standard card.
Tommy W.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2012 8:06 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound!, April 15, 2010
I saw a review in PC mag. about this headphone. It was their pick of the month and I can see why. I have a Creative Labs X-fi XtremeGamer sound card[witch is great] but these headphones sound just as good or better. It's amazing how good they sound with just a small device controling it. They are comfortable to use and has a menu to adjust the settings and sound effects. I have bought several headphones but these are the best I've ever heard. If you are looking for a good headphone this is the one. The 100.00 cost is worth it. It also has a retractable mic. Tom W. Dallas Ga.

Page: 1 | 2