Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Natty > Reviews

Browse

Natty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Natty RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers for Work Women's Gibson-Hardwood Slip-Resistant Sneaker,Black,7 M US
Skechers for Work Women's Gibson-Hardwood Slip-Resistant Sneaker,Black,7 M US
Price: $35.21
4 used & new from $35.21

3.0 out of 5 stars It says its Slip resistant but I still found myself not having great support at work, August 29, 2014
They wear really fast and come apart on the edges. It says its Slip resistant but I still found myself not having great support at work. Somewhat resistant but not completely. Only good part is that they are more my style but I have bought better slip resistant shoes at a cheaper price.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 4-Inches (10 Centimeters) - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Eventually will pop up w/ "This Accessory is not Supported" :(, August 29, 2014
I bought this because I thought It would be better quality. So far it looks like it is compared to apple products that rip and tear so easily.
Now 5 months later I'm getting this "This accessory is not supported" which is very annoying!!! I thought I could avoid this b/c it said it was Apple certified!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2014 9:36 AM PDT

Awoken: Episode 3 The Ring of Light
Awoken: Episode 3 The Ring of Light
Price: $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant wait to read the next episode!!, May 13, 2014
I have so many questions about what is happening. Can't wait to read the next episode to find out more about this story. :)
Suspenseful and Mysterious!

Awoken: Episode 1 The Right Son
Awoken: Episode 1 The Right Son
Price: $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 13, 2014
Definetly something I want to continue reading! It caught my attention & the first few episodes I've read were really great :)
A must read!!!

The 17 Day Diet Breakthrough Edition
The 17 Day Diet Breakthrough Edition
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For anyone who is very motivated and committed, April 7, 2014
For anyone who is committed to losing weight I recommend. It's not easy and takes a lot to stick to it. If you're this kind of person than you should invest in this I think it could be a great tool. For others who give up easily not so much.
But you will lose weight. I stuck to it for a week and lost 8 pounds. That was like 2 months ago. I'm glad to say that I eat whatever I want now (that includes junk, pizzas burgers you name it, not everyday though) and I'm still in the same weight. So I can say I don't believe it was water weight or I would have gained that right up.
You will see a difference in your weight everyday and that could be a great motivator as well. I did exercise while I did this diet apart from the exercise he recommends I always ran 2 miles. That could of added to the speed.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (DVD / Blu-ray Combo + Digital Copy)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (DVD / Blu-ray Combo + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: $8.99
111 used & new from $1.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing movie :), April 7, 2014
I love this movie. It is amazing and well you won't regret buying it if you loved the movie. I like the DVD and blu-ray option as well as the digital! :) great buy!!

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Mocha Cappuccino, 2 Pound
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Mocha Cappuccino, 2 Pound
Price: $29.98
16 used & new from $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, April 7, 2014
Loved the flavor, definetly recommend if you like iced coffees, it is a great subsitute! Will definitely be buying more of this flavor.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars If you want to see "This accessory is not supported" buy them!, March 21, 2014
I bought these thinking they would last me forever and I wouldn't have to purchase a charger for a while.
Yes I know they are not original apple products, I have bought some in the past and they have lasted me months to years. It pretty much depends on the cord I guess. I did not expect it to be this bad though. They ALL stopped working in about 2 days max.
Some up to a day. Point is they're horrible almost went through all of them in a matter of days.
This product will be sent back...

DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Two thumbs up 👍, March 1, 2014
This review is from: 300 (Amazon Video)
Great movie I enjoyed ever minute of it! It was engaging and entertaining to watch. Great scenes and effects. Would recommend if you haven't seen it already.

Miz Mooz Women's Gwenn Pump,Black,7 M US
Miz Mooz Women's Gwenn Pump,Black,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe, April 24, 2013
Comfortable to wear and it looks so cute! I absolutely love it. B/c they are leather they got messed up a bit quicker than I expected
:( So take care of them!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2