Profile for anton2g > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 208

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anton2g RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ThriftyVac Food Vacuum Packing System
ThriftyVac Food Vacuum Packing System
Offered by TransNet Technologies LLC
Price: $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of pros to this vacuum system, December 4, 2013
I honestly am loving my thriftyvac. At first I was disappointed in it, but after watching their demonstration video I have had great luck. Things to watch for to make the product work well for you is to put a drop of oil on either side of the zipper of your bag if the food inside is dry and second, make sure to put your bag in perpendicular to the plastic rig.

Pros:
Inexpensive!
You can use your normal bags
Good quality
You get to reuse /reseal your bags
Does not take up a whole lot of space
Good long lasting seal
Versatile, you can use it on bags and on mason jars

Cons:
Takes about a minute to vacuum a bag, from start to finish. I don't know how this compares to electric vacuum sealers.

This product is well worth the cost. Its a fantastic buy. I think there is slight room to improve though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2013 6:53 PM PST

Squeaky Dog Toy Sport Balls Set of 3 Tennis Ball Soccer Ball Baseball Squeak Chew Fetch Pet Character Toy
Offered by HavnaBall
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Its an ok squeaker but my dog is indifferent, November 8, 2013
This are really sturdy squeaky balls. They will probably hold up well for a long time. The plastic its made from is pretty hard so I think it depends on the dogs preference here. My dog prefers softer balls, so this isn't his favorite toy. I haven't had these toys for a long time, so I do not know how the squeaker holds up. My one main complaint with these balls is that they are not totally round. They have protrusions for the noses and hat brims. If your dog is a chewer, like mine is, these will get chewed off eventually once the dog figures it out. Once that happens, these things are ruined.

Black Micro USB to USB Cable, HTC Micro Usb Charger Cable, Samsung Micro Usb Charger Cable, Sync Cable for Htc, Samsung Sync Cable, Samsung Charging Cable, Samsung Micro Usb, Smartphone Micro Usb
Offered by HavnaBall
Price: $5.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Too unusable, November 8, 2013
My problems with this cable started right from the beginning when I took it out of the box. It is excessively wide and thick. I have another flat microUSB cable and this one is about twice as thick and wide as my old one. It is also very rigid and doesn't just lay flat, it tries to keep the same shape it had when wound up. The first time I plugged it into my computer I didn't get any data transfer, but it has worked fine since. The only very positive thing about it is that it feels sturdy. It feels like it will never break and the connection to the phone feels really solid. I don't recommend this cord. I will keep mine simply as a backup.

The Headwinds
The Headwinds
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This album does not disappoint, August 27, 2013
This review is from: The Headwinds (MP3 Music)
I have listened through this album a few times now and it is a great addition to the other two Family Crest albums. I can't help but tap my fingers to the music and start dancing when it comes on. Love it.

Parker Super Quink Permanent Ink Refill, 2-ounce Bottle, Black, (3001100)
Parker Super Quink Permanent Ink Refill, 2-ounce Bottle, Black, (3001100)
Price: $8.77
46 used & new from $5.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ink, but sometimes I wish it were blacker, August 27, 2013
This is great ink and is a pleasure to write with, but on some occasions I feel that it may be slightly watered down. I don't know if this is somehow my fault or if that is just how the ink is. When it looks slightly watered down, it may only be on a part of a letter and is not the case all the time, but on those areas it looks more like a deep deep blue instead of a solid black.

Pilot Metropolitan Collection Fountain Pen, Black Barrel, Classic Design, Medium Nib, Black Ink (91107)
Price: $17.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter pen, August 27, 2013
This is my first starter pen and I am very happy with it. For the cost, it feels like really good quality in the hands. It has a decent amount of heft to it and because it is a metal pen it feels sturdy. It feels comfortable to hold while writing. The nib is good and allows me to write easily in many directions and orientations. The feed system is decent, in that most of the time it writes fine, but on a few occasions I have had it skip part of a letter. The nib sometimes gets ink all over itself, I don't know if this is common with fountain pens or this is a negative for this one. It is great that the pen comes with a cartridge and a converter. However, it may be just my converter but I have had it fall out and into the barrel twice already. I am now trying to be extra careful because it this a serious pain to clean and fix. This is only a review from a first time fountain pen owner, so I am not as knowledgeable as some, but for a first time owner, it works great.

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel Rain Shower, 1 Dispenser and 12 Gel Stamps
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel Rain Shower, 1 Dispenser and 12 Gel Stamps
Price: $6.97
11 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised this worked so well, June 28, 2013
I got the product because I was tired my toilet looking so dirty after just a week after cleaning it. And the cleaning I was having to do was pretty heavy, not just light touch up cleaning. I live alone and work full-time, so my toilet isn't used heavily. I got the product with high skepticism because my toilet does not swirl, it kinda just goes straight down. After applying the little star to the side of my bowl, where I get average flow, I saw a great improvement in how long my toilet stays clean after scrubbing it. This product will not turn a dirty toilet clean, but will keep it clean about 2 or 3 times longer so you won't need to clean as much. I also don't have to do as heavy of cleaning anymore, something quick and light to get the little amounts of dirty that accumulate. I now clean my toilet about every 3 weeks and the little gel star lasts about 6 weeks before it has disintegrated. Your results will surely vary based on how heavy your water is and how much use your toilet gets. It also really depends on where you place the gel star in your toilet bowl. If you place it where there is heavy flow, it will keep your toilet cleaner but the product won't last as long. So watch your toilet flow before you apply the gel and try different locations once the gel star has disintegrated.

Now to touch on the topic of scent, which is a real issue. I have read a lot of people complaining about the scent, and I do have to say you do smell it, but whether you like it or not is a personal preference. When you first apply the gel star the scent is very strong for the first day and subsides to the point that I don't smell it after the first week. It smells like chemically clean, there is no good way to describe it. I am not personally offended by it, but I don't love it either. However, I have heard my guests comment on how nice my bathroom smells, so I supposed some people love the smell. I keep my toilet lid down due to pets and my bathroom door open the first day I apply it, so the smell is mostly at bay. Just something to note.

Stearns 2000007014 Boating Vest
Stearns 2000007014 Boating Vest
Offered by Outdoor Shopping
Price: $43.32
11 used & new from $34.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable vest, June 28, 2013
This vest was quick and easy to put on and fit to your size. It is very comfortable and quite breathable. It also looks nice, which is something that caught my eye.

Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion
Cards Against Humanity: Third Expansion
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic expansion to a great game, June 28, 2013
This is a hilarious addition to the original game. It adds enough cards to make things new and interesting. I don't know if you would want it, but its nice that they label the expansions on the front of the cards with a number one in the lower left corner. I wish they gave you more than a hundred cards and I really have no need for blank cards so I wish those were replaced with regular ones.

Pioneer 200 Pocket Fabric Frame Cover Photo Album, Deep Black
Pioneer 200 Pocket Fabric Frame Cover Photo Album, Deep Black
Price: $15.22
20 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but really constrained, June 28, 2013
The photo album looks and feels nice, not cheap. The window on the front is great, but it fits only square photos. If you want to put in a 4x6 photo into the window without cutting it, it won't fit perfectly and will stick out a bit. This is nothing terrible, but it is something that should have been fixed. My biggest complaint is that the pages have separators within the page for the two photos which only allows you to put photos in horizontally. So if you wanted to put in a vertical photo, you will have to rotate the album when you look at it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20