Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for anton2g > Reviews

Browse

anton2g's Profile

Customer Reviews: 213

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anton2g RSS Feed (Seattle, WA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Derengge HWS100SS Brushed Nickel Stainless Steel 13 OZ Soap Lotion Dispenser for Kitchen Faucet Sink
Offered by Derengge
Price: $58.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after a couple months, June 21, 2016
I have had two of these and both have failed after a couple months of use. They pump as if the think is out of soap, but when I check they are still half way full and the straws are full of soap. I was just using basic Dawn dish soap. Terrible product.

ZeroEdge 2.4- inch 135° View Angle, Full HD 1080P with G-Sensor Car Dashboard Camera Bundle with 16GB TF Card (Black)
Offered by Zero Edge Technology, LLC
Price: $99.99
8 used & new from $35.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and great customer service, June 6, 2016
The camera has worked great and the customer service is even better. Some of the menus are a little confusing, but once you have it all setup (only about a 15 minute process) you really don't need to touch it again.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 (3 PCs)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 (3 PCs)
Price: $79.95
18 used & new from $19.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Tricky rebate program. Be careful., March 17, 2015
The product itself is alright, although I had to manually find and delete one obvious virus it could not find. The issue I have is with their rebate system. It is explicitly made for you to fumble and fail over. The rebate was split in two for the cost of the product, with both forms asking for the exact same thing except for one tiny difference. In small text on a large sheet of instructions one rebate form asks for the top flap of the box while the other asks for the bottom flap. I missed this obvious detail and when I only got one rebate check back I called to ask why. They told me this was to make sure I actually purchased the product. Yet when they look at my file they can see that I submitted both forms, one form proved I bought the product, while the other one did not. How is it, I ask, that having one form be proof not be enough proof of purchase for the second form.

Panasonic ErgoFit Best in Class In-Ear Earbud Headphones RP-HJE120-K (Black) Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound, Ergonomic Comfort-Fit, iPhone, Android Compatible, Noise Isolating Headphones
Price: $7.49
159 used & new from $4.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible build quality, March 9, 2015
At this price you don't expect a whole lot of quality, but these headphones still failed me. The sound was pretty good for the price, but after less than 2 months of use the headphones are already broken where one bud keeps cutting out constantly. I keep them neatly wound up and never put pressure on the headphone jack. Save your money on these and buy a different pair unless you plan on replacing these every couple months.

NudeAudio Super-M Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker; BLACK; IPX-5 Waterproof and Sand Proof Rating; High Quality Hand Free Phone Audio; Apple MacBook, iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy, Android Compatible
Offered by CANGURO
Price: $59.90
4 used & new from $59.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and versatile speaker, February 2, 2015
I have had my Super-M for about 3 weeks now and have been using it every single day. It is so convenient and it sounds so well that I use it as my main speaker in my house instead of my tv soundbar. It feels incredibly solid and is very quick and responsive. It is an excellent center piece on my coffee table where it mostly lives, but I always end up grabbing it and taking it all over the house with me. I haven't tested the speaker in any crazy water environment, but have used it plenty in the shower. It holds up well and sounds great.

Update:
The product is good but the customer service is horrible. I got a faulty unit where the battery lasts no where near as long as it should (I have two, so I can test the performance against the other). After many many emails between the customer service, they told me they would have a solution for me in a week, that was 3 months ago. Whenever I email them to request a fix, they just never respond anymore. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and NudeAudio never even responded to the complaint.

ThriftyVac Food Vacuum Packing System
ThriftyVac Food Vacuum Packing System

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of pros to this vacuum system, December 4, 2013
I honestly am loving my thriftyvac. At first I was disappointed in it, but after watching their demonstration video I have had great luck. Things to watch for to make the product work well for you is to put a drop of oil on either side of the zipper of your bag if the food inside is dry and second, make sure to put your bag in perpendicular to the plastic rig.

Pros:
Inexpensive!
You can use your normal bags
Good quality
You get to reuse /reseal your bags
Does not take up a whole lot of space
Good long lasting seal
Versatile, you can use it on bags and on mason jars

Cons:
Takes about a minute to vacuum a bag, from start to finish. I don't know how this compares to electric vacuum sealers.

This product is well worth the cost. Its a fantastic buy. I think there is slight room to improve though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2013 6:53 PM PST

Squeaky Dog Toy Sport Balls Set of 3 Tennis Ball Soccer Ball Baseball Squeak Chew Fetch Pet Character Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars Its an ok squeaker but my dog is indifferent, November 8, 2013
This are really sturdy squeaky balls. They will probably hold up well for a long time. The plastic its made from is pretty hard so I think it depends on the dogs preference here. My dog prefers softer balls, so this isn't his favorite toy. I haven't had these toys for a long time, so I do not know how the squeaker holds up. My one main complaint with these balls is that they are not totally round. They have protrusions for the noses and hat brims. If your dog is a chewer, like mine is, these will get chewed off eventually once the dog figures it out. Once that happens, these things are ruined.

casem Black Micro USB to USB Cable Connection Cord Charger Samsung HTC Galaxy
casem Black Micro USB to USB Cable Connection Cord Charger Samsung HTC Galaxy
Offered by HavnaBall
Price: $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too unusable, November 8, 2013
My problems with this cable started right from the beginning when I took it out of the box. It is excessively wide and thick. I have another flat microUSB cable and this one is about twice as thick and wide as my old one. It is also very rigid and doesn't just lay flat, it tries to keep the same shape it had when wound up. The first time I plugged it into my computer I didn't get any data transfer, but it has worked fine since. The only very positive thing about it is that it feels sturdy. It feels like it will never break and the connection to the phone feels really solid. I don't recommend this cord. I will keep mine simply as a backup.

The Headwinds
The Headwinds
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This album does not disappoint, August 27, 2013
This review is from: The Headwinds (MP3 Music)
I have listened through this album a few times now and it is a great addition to the other two Family Crest albums. I can't help but tap my fingers to the music and start dancing when it comes on. Love it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ink, but sometimes I wish it were blacker, August 27, 2013
This is great ink and is a pleasure to write with, but on some occasions I feel that it may be slightly watered down. I don't know if this is somehow my fault or if that is just how the ink is. When it looks slightly watered down, it may only be on a part of a letter and is not the case all the time, but on those areas it looks more like a deep deep blue instead of a solid black.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20