Profile for William E. Liberatore > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 641

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William E. Liberatore RSS Feed (Bridgeport, Ohio USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It: Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby
Price: $27.54
95 used & new from $20.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Kelby Book, June 30, 2014
I've been a fan of Scott Kelby's photography books clear back through the "The Digital Photography Book" series. Mostly I think it comes down not to what he says, but how he says it. I really doubt there is much of anything in this book that you couldn't find in another book, but Kelby writes it in a way that makes it much easier to understand than a lot of other books I've seen. He uses appropriate photos to demonstrate his points and talks about the equipment he uses without really endorsing one over another. If you buy the book I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and thanks for taking the time to read my review.

Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Wireless and WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Auto Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible. (C11CD19201)
Price: $169.99
3 used & new from $169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Printer, June 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I can't imagine any printing need in a typical home that this printer couldn't handle. Quality is excellent in print and photo. Setup is relatively easy and the ink, though fairly expensive, seems to last for a fair amount of time. (I'll come back to this review when I run it out.) If you buy I hope you are happy as well and thanks for taking the time to read my review.

The Principal: Three Keys to Maximizing Impact
The Principal: Three Keys to Maximizing Impact
by Michael Fullan
Price: $17.68
54 used & new from $15.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for up and coming principals, June 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a well thought out book about principalship. It gives an interesting perspective. I wouldn't agree with everything in it, but how many books like this would someone agree with every point made. It is well written and will make you think which usually makes me pretty happy with a book. If you buy it I hope you find it helpful and thanks for taking the time to read my review.

Epson WorkForce WF-7620 Wireless and WiFi Direct, All-in-One Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Auto Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible. (C11CC97201)
Price: $299.99
4 used & new from $231.69

5.0 out of 5 stars It's big., June 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Before buying this printer you should seriously consider where you are going to put it, it is huge! However, once placed it is a beast of a printer. I can't imagine anything that you would need from it up to and including 13x19 prints that it can't do. As far as regular paper prints, it's no slower than any other printer I've worked with and the quality is fine. I've printed a few photos and the quality there is excellent as well. If you buy it I hope you are as happy as I am with it and thanks for taking the time to read my review.

New Balance Men's M1080 Running Shoe,Silver/Red,9.5 D US
New Balance Men's M1080 Running Shoe,Silver/Red,9.5 D US
Offered by AllSportsWearUSA
Price: $132.95
2 used & new from $132.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Shoes, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I trained for and ran my first marathon in a pair of New Balance shoes and was very happy with them. I fully expected to be impressed with these shoes and I wasn't disappointed. They arrived today and I went out and did a nice 5 miles in them. First up, I'm normally very leery of ordering shoes online because of sizing. Through the amazon vine program I got these shoes for free so I was up for the risk. Normally, I won't order a shoe unless I already own a pair of that exact shoe. Anyway, I normally wear a 9.5 and these were spot on. I have no complaints about the fit.

When I first put them on I noticed that they are very light weight. I was assuming these were training shoes, but honestly they are much lighter than the Asics I've been wearing and probably fairly close to the racing flats that I use for 5k's. The main difference is that in spite of the low weight they do have a lot of padding. After I put them on and stood up, for a second I felt like I was wearing elevator shoes. The heels are higher than anything else I wear at present. I've had some achilles and calf issues, so honestly, the higher heel was great for me. Considering both of these aspects, I'm probably going to wear these shoes instead of my flats in the next 5k I run.

As I was running this evening I did notice that these shoes seemed to let my toes "slap" the ground. I'm not sure if maybe it is because they are new and maybe a bit stiff so I wasn't rolling through from a heel strike. It was loud enough that I was hearing it even though I was wearing headphones. As far as they felt, very early in the run I didn't feel like I was wearing new shoes. The toe slapping didn't bother me at all and the shoes felt fine, but I did figure I would mention it. As they break in, I'll revisit this review and comment further on it.

Overall, as I said earlier, I expected that I'd like these shoes and I've decided that they are definitely keepers. If you buy them I hope you are as happy as I am with them and thanks for taking the time to read my review.

Dungeon Village
Dungeon Village
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $4.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Evil addictive little game!!, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Dungeon Village (App)
This is, as I said, an evil addictive little game! It kind of puts in mind of a cross between early Zelda and early Final Fantasy! I like that once you complete the game you can start it over and keep a lot of what you built up the first time through. It rewards you for continuing to play! If you get it I hope you like it!

Verbatim 4.7 GB up to 16x Branded Recordable Disc AZO DVD-R 50-Disc Spindle 95101
Price: Click here to see our price
123 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cut and dry!, June 12, 2014
I still do external backups of a lot of my stuff and DVD's are a relatively inexpensive means to do that! These do the job! I haven't run into any "duds". With items like this it's basically all or nothing... does it do the job it says it will do or not. In this case it does! If you buy I hope you are happy with the purchase and thanks for taking the time to read my review.

Calling Americ
Calling Americ
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic ELO!, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Calling Americ (MP3 Music)
I just can't get over how much of this song applies to today! It's a classic 80's (or maybe even late 70's) ELO song! If you are into that genre you should love this! If you buy, I hope you enjoy!

Come Fly Away
Come Fly Away

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice song!, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Come Fly Away (MP3 Music)
I heard this song in an Owen Wilson movie and just decided I had to have it! It's a great little song for my ipod when I'm out running. It has a nice beat and a feel good message to it! If you buy, I hope you enjoy!

Canon 600EX-RT  Speedlite Flash (Black)
Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite Flash (Black)
Price: $549.00
41 used & new from $449.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Addition to the Canon Speedlites!, June 12, 2014
I sold my 580EXII to buy this and plan on buying another. The RT remote allows so much more latitude without the need to buy external remotes. It's a great flash and fits all my needs! If you buy it I hope you are as happy with the purchase as I was and thanks for taking the time to read my review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20