Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for B. Helton > Reviews

Browse

B. Helton's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Helton "fugazi48" RSS Feed (Noblesville)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Heathen
Heathen
Price: $4.99
40 used & new from $3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic 2002 album.great year for music, March 14, 2016
This review is from: Heathen (Audio CD)
A Classic album for me. I got into Bowie in the early 90s. I didn't compare anything to his 70s works as that was before my time.
This album fits in so well with the other excellent albums released in this time period. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, By the Way, YHT, Sea Change, etc

Blackstar
Blackstar
Offered by Routroading
Price: $10.78
102 used & new from $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of Kid A, February 6, 2016
This review is from: Blackstar (Audio CD)
I was so excited to have David Bowie releasing relevant music after 10 years of waiting. THE NEXT DAY was awesome. This one is short but brilliant. Reminds me of Kid A and Amnesiac. So sad we have lost David.

Lust For Life
Lust For Life
Price: $7.93
174 used & new from $1.12

5.0 out of 5 stars until I was 40 to pick up this great album? This album along with Lou Reed and ..., July 8, 2015
This review is from: Lust For Life (Audio CD)
How could I have waited.until I was 40 to pick up this great album? This album along with Lou Reed and all of Bowies makes the 70s more bearable

Oreck Quest MC1000 Compact Canister Vacuum for Upholstery Stairs Carpet
Oreck Quest MC1000 Compact Canister Vacuum for Upholstery Stairs Carpet
Offered by HeltonTool
Price: $105.95
6 used & new from $63.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little vac, July 8, 2015
We have two dogs. We wanted a little vac to run down the hall and up the stairs daily to keep the dog hair in control. This worked very well. 10lbs is easy to carry and keeps the laminate and tile clean.

Dorman 090-171 Oil Drain Plug Pilot Point with Floating Washer - M14-1.50, Pack of 5
Price: $10.65
15 used & new from $3.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Time saver, December 3, 2013
Great plugs at a great price. Beats hitting the dealership. I am set for my next 2 years of oil changes.

The Wind That Blew My Heart Away
The Wind That Blew My Heart Away
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit Bats all the way, December 3, 2013
Excellent Album. Really this is the last truely good album the Fruit Bats released.
This feels like an Elton John record. Well crafted.

EnGive Apple iPhone 5/5C/5S iPod Touch 5th Gen Black Protective Gym Jogging Sports Armband Case+Stylus+Cleaning Cloth

2.0 out of 5 stars Built for a small arm., December 3, 2013
This item does not fit an adult male. There is barely enough Velcro to keep it on my arm. The band is far to small. I only weigh 180, so I doubt that I am the cause.
Another issue, the hole for the headphone jack is on the wrong side for an iPhone4. I am not sure about iPhone 5, but I doublt Apple would move it to the other side of the device.
I do like the reflective strips.

Price: $4.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Pravada- representing Indianapolis well., September 16, 2013
This review is from: No! (MP3 Music)
I received a copy of a Pravada album back in 2008. It was part of a christmas bundle on Musical Family Tree. I was surprised that the album was so complex and well crafted.

This EP is well worth the cost. We had been hearing them perform these songs in shows/festivals in the area. Glad to get an official copy of it.

Another Self Portrait (1969-1971): The Bootleg Series Vol. 10
Another Self Portrait (1969-1971): The Bootleg Series Vol. 10
Price: $97.39
73 used & new from $60.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally an official version of Isle of Wight show!!!, September 16, 2013
My bootleg of the Isle of Wight show has finally been obsoleted. The Band and Bob present an interesting new arrangement of each of those songs.
Also, for years I had been wanting to hear the rest of the songs from the New Morning time period.

Yay, BOB.

Copy of a
Copy of a

5.0 out of 5 stars classic NIN, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Copy of a (MP3 Music)
back into Trent's solo sounding work. Excellent.
I have high hopes for the new record. Pretty Hate Machine was one of my favorite albums from high school.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3