Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Thomas Lemke > Reviews

Browse

Thomas Lemke's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas Lemke RSS Feed

Emergency Food Supply Whey Milk
Emergency Food Supply Whey Milk
Offered by Electrovicity
Price: $72.50
2 used & new from $72.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot drink even a quart-bottle of milk quick enough ..., January 2, 2016
I cannot drink even a quart-bottle of milk quick enough before it goes sour. I bought my bucket of whey powder packets over a year ago and as I write this review I am drinking delicious whey powdered milk mixed with purified water from my Berkey. As far as I am concerned this powder exceeds that taste and creamy texture of whole milk. I figure in 2036 if I am still on this earth, I am more than likely going to be sipping delicious dairy beverage at 2016 dollars.

Vulcan Connect 10.1"Digital TV Tablet, Dual Core Cortex-A9, 1GB/8GB/Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a portable television with digital tuning capability and am happy with the Vulcan 10" Digital TV tablet, March 4, 2015
I'd been shopping for a portable television with digital tuning capability and am happy with the Vulcan 10" Digital TV tablet. I compare it to a portable television more so than a tablet which it is actually both. The package comes with the adapter to attach a coax cable and it bolsters a 6000 mah battery ; both of which really put this unit on top of the food chain compared to the few portable televisions out there. I hooked it up with a 2-way splitter to my EZ HD antenna from Denny's antenna service and the Vulcan's tuner scanned 45 channels. The tuner doesnt seems to like 1/2 of these stations; I'll get a meesage that the station is scrambled which i think perhaps is more of a reflection that the tuners software may not read the signal properly but these are all free OTA stations broadcasting in digital. Nevertheless, I'm picking up all 3 CBS channels which I really thought I would not get so I was pleasantly surprised with reception-capabilities of this tuner. Also, Wifi transmitter/receiver is nicer than my smart phones, an old lgv700 and a Kyrocera Brigadier. I get good home wifi strength with the router on the other side of the house. I watched a youtube video on a guys off-grid CB radio set-up with notable download speeds(24 mbps). I've had some troubles downloading itune radio with success but i think i'll figure it out But I'm dropping it down to 4 stars in the event the old android jellybean 4.2 is the problem. I am Happy with the Vulcan 10.1 Connect TV though and would recommend the product since it surpasses any portable television out there that I have read of. If you plan on using it to receive television signals please use that external adapter for a real antenna system.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2015 2:41 PM PST

Sengoku Heat Mate Portable Radiant Kerosene Heater 10,600 BTU , Beige #HMHR-1101

5.0 out of 5 stars Shopping for a HeatMate HMHR-1101?, January 29, 2012
Bought my HMHR-1101 at "Park Ace Hardware" in Tinley Park Illinois just days before the snow-maggedon of 2011. I do add a 1/4 ounce of Cinnamon scented Kero-Klean when I fill up at the local speedway (formerly gas city) presently 4.29 per gallon of un-dyed K-1. This is a very clean burning unit. I'm actually proud to report as of 06:30 this morning my HMHR-1101 provided a full 18 hours of burn time; that's 50% more efficient than advertised. It puts off enough heat to keep my 40 year old furnace from staying on 24/7. My wife who has a very sensitive nose has absolutely no complaint, I could not have the 1101 if it were a nasty fumigator which it is not. She even likes the idea of getting another one so we both get to be objects of soothing and warm radiated heat! I'm giving it a full five stars because I do believe the Heat Mate HMHR-1101 exceeds in the efficiency it promises.

BODUM KONA COFFEE MAKER
BODUM KONA COFFEE MAKER

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodum, November 22, 2008
This review is from: BODUM KONA COFFEE MAKER
The Bodum Kona fits the demand for a simple non electric manual dripper. Its capacity ( 32 ounces) is large enough to fill my thermos for a day at work. The Swiss really are a perfect society providing the world with quality tools that perform as expected. To buy a Bodum Kona Coffee Maker is to vote for a Free World with elegant and useful products.

Midland XT511 GMRS Two-Way Emergency Crank Radio
Midland XT511 GMRS Two-Way Emergency Crank Radio

4.0 out of 5 stars Midland has a good idea, February 2, 2008
I just got my Midland XT511 today; This unit pulls in wx signals with clearer and louder reception than my Cobra WXST and my Cobra Microtalk. It also pulls in am and fm frequencies with more clarity and loudness than my Grundig FR200. I also sent out on my familys' GMRS channel a call and in moments got two reports back from my brother who lives about 1/4 mile distance and my father who lives about 1/3 mile distance. Its not actually printed on the box or owners manual that the XT511 transmits at 5 watts output while on Hi, but I will assure you with confidence that 1/3 mile distance with loudness and clarity through homes packed with all sorts of electrical appliances is impressive enough to suggest the full 5 watt output is being emitted from the XT511. Another point of interest that perhaps sets the Basecamp as more of a Basestation above all of the walkies; I've yet to hear the annoying chirp that barks from my Cobras, I believe the autosquelch featured in the XT511 is some nice noise filtering that really keeps the barks and belches from stealing the peace, better squelch than my Audiovox GMRS-2000. On a critical note, I suggest that Midland should enhance thier AVP-7 battery pack and upgrade the 700-mah to something offering longer standby and transmit capability, perhaps 2500-mah or 2900-mah. This surely isnt a 300mw transmit like the radio shack walkies from yester-year and the solid state circuitry offers some loud audio thats going to suck down that old-tech 700mah pack quicker than the avp-7 was designed for. On a side note, the 4AA alkaline slots are a nice home for some 2500-mah energizers that I have charging(seperatly from the unit) as I write; perhaps Midland will make a slight engineering adustment and let you crank-charge the alkaline slots as though it were apart of the nimh system. Nevetheless, the Midland XT511 offers consolidated and refined features; someone or some commitee at Midland must be very happy and proud to be able to brainstorm something into existence that integrates this much form and function into a marketable product. I love my XT511, Thanks Midland.