Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Mad parent > Reviews

Browse

Mad parent's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mad parent "VeganMama" RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Sex Positions: Advanced Sex Positions, Sex Techniques and Positions to Take Your Sex Life To New And Incredible Heights (sex positions, sex guide, sex books, kama sutra, sex pictures, sex stories)
Price: $0.00

Modern Chic Trellis Cat or Dog Bed by Trendy Pet | All-in-One Design in 2 Sizes, 9 Stylish Colors | Thick, Bolstered Ultra-Soft Microfiber | Easy-to-Clean, 100% Machine Washable, Tumble Dry
Offered by Momentum Home
Price: $44.95

1.0 out of 5 stars I love the look of this bed but my five-month-old puppy ..., April 1, 2016
I love the look of this bed but my five-month-old puppy was able to put a hole in the bedding the first week. It is stuffed with loose brown stuffing which he then began to eat. Beautiful bed but I had to throw it out. Wasted money. :(

Star Wars Box Busters, Cube Super Playset, DeathStar
Star Wars Box Busters, Cube Super Playset, DeathStar
Offered by Pie In The Sky
Price: $5.00
31 used & new from $3.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish we had another, October 19, 2015
I was fortunate enough to receive this toy for free through Bzz Agent in exchange for my honest review. My 11 year old and 13 year old boys were excited when it came in the mail. Unfortunately, you really can't play the game unless you buy a second one for an additional player. We decided to alter the rules a bit and use the one set for two people l, taking turns rolling to see who can defeat the ship first but it was lackluster at best.
Since it is so new, my son's other friends didn't have cubes to pay against him.
I think the dual pack that comes with two cubes would be a better bet for boys who love Star Wars.
The concept is good. Where this particular set misses the mark is not allowing solitary play. It's fairly useless without another set to play against.

Minecraft: Wimpy Villager: Book 10 (An unofficial Minecraft book) (Diary of a Wimpy Villager)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet!!!, September 5, 2015
I was blown away when I found out breezes history. I cant belive the village creeper thing too. It was funny with the picture of the village creeper being integrogated in a room of cats. Best one yet!!!

Five Nights at Freddy's: Diary of Mike Schmidt: The Ultimate Five Nights at Freddy's Diary - An unofficial FNAF book

5.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, July 23, 2015
in this book the author puts in him basically trying to get the job and ends it on his first night. In all the other fnaf books he is a parently friends with the anamatronics I think this is still a good book because of the action in the next book when he starts his job.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2015 3:45 PM PDT

Minecraft: Wimpy Villager: Book 9 (An unofficial Minecraft book) (Diary of a Wimpy Villager)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best minecraft book series ever, June 28, 2015
Hey Cubekid you write the best minecraft book series I have read and I've read about Forty I just wanted to give you a shout out about how good your books are and that your making this book series really interesting!!! :) by the way dye Runts robes red and your pictures are awsome!

-CoolChristianM (Minecraft player name!:) )

The Thirteenth Unicorn (The Ben Alderman Series Book 1)
The Thirteenth Unicorn (The Ben Alderman Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, October 19, 2014
I loved this book it has all my favrite stuff! Action advencher and magic I love magic books! I loved this seris I just loved when they infultrated a castle! and they have awsome battles and a new world

Minecraft: Genesis - A Legend of How It All Began: An Unofficial Minecraft Novel
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree with luke!!!, June 17, 2014
I think they should write an other book or epiloge!
It would be great to know what happens after they go home like do they go back?!

Greenshield Organic USDA Certified Organic Glass Cleaner, 32-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Greenshield Organic USDA Certified Organic Glass Cleaner, 32-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $23.34
12 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans great!, April 8, 2014
I bought Method's glass cleaner which left tons of streaks but the GreenShield Magnolia and poppy cleaner smells good and cleans great. Definitely recommend.

You Have to Stop This (The Secret Series Book 5)
You Have to Stop This (The Secret Series Book 5)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BOOK!!!!!!!!!, March 24, 2014
You have to stop this is a great book I reckamend reading the orher books in the series. This amazing advencher tells how cass learnd the secrent and that its a. OOPS I shoudnt give away the ending but this book is great!!!!

Page: 1 | 2