Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Gigi > Reviews

Browse

Gigi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 125

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gigi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Fireweed Honey 16oz (Pure Natural Raw)
Fireweed Honey 16oz (Pure Natural Raw)
Price: $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars ... Park Honeys I've tasted so far have been very good, but this one is kind of just, September 26, 2014
All Winter Park Honeys I've tasted so far have been very good, but this one is kind of just... regular in comparison to the others. It was good... not as good as some of their others, which are amazing.

Lavender Honey (Natural Raw Honey) 16oz
Lavender Honey (Natural Raw Honey) 16oz

5.0 out of 5 stars and it gave it a sweet AND savory flavor that I absolutely enjoyed, September 6, 2014
Of the ones I've tried (Star Thistle, Meadowfoam and Lavender), all Winter Park Honeys are divine so far.This one was my first, and the Lavender taste was much more pronounced than I would have expected it to be. I was pleasantly surprised, and it gave it a sweet AND savory flavor that I absolutely enjoyed.

Star Thistle Honey- 16 oz (Pure Natural Raw)
Star Thistle Honey- 16 oz (Pure Natural Raw)
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Of the ones I've tried (Star Thistle, Meadowfoam and ..., September 6, 2014
Of the ones I've tried (Star Thistle, Meadowfoam and Lavender), all Winter Park Honeys are divine so far. The Star Thistle has an almost warming taste as it goes down, and it is delicate and delicious.

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Anti-bac Hand Gel
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Anti-bac Hand Gel
Offered by Annabelle's Gifts, Decor, and More
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars cleans your hands in an emergency AND it smells like heaven., September 6, 2014
Oh, my goodness... cleans your hands in an emergency AND it smells like heaven... :D

Meadowfoam 16oz (Pure Natural Raw Honey)
Meadowfoam 16oz (Pure Natural Raw Honey)
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Park Honey is a superior company. I have tried 3 flavors so far, September 6, 2014
Winter Park Honey is a superior company. I have tried 3 flavors so far, and all are divine! But Meadowfoam is like fresh honey dipped in marshmallow fluff. SO amazingly good...

8x10 A Mother of Boys Photo & Poetry Frame ~ Holds a Landscape 5x7 Picture Gift for Mom
Offered by Classy Crafts Inc.
Price: $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous frame, worth every penny!, May 15, 2014
Every mother's day I take a picture with my two sons to commemorate the day, and I have to have a special frame to mark the occasion. And for my tenth mother's day, I was SO pleased to find this beauty. :D

With Love to Nana & Papa! - Picture Frame Gift
With Love to Nana & Papa! - Picture Frame Gift
Offered by Expressly Yours!
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, May 15, 2014
How adorable is this frame for a stocking stuffer to your parents with a pic of your kids on Santa's knee??

Fleabane Daisy - Erigeron annuus FLOWER SEEDS - Blooms June Til October - EXCELLENT CUT FLOWER (000800 Seeds - Pkt.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Seeds wouldn't grow, May 15, 2014
Planted the seeds in three different ways, couldn't get them to grow for anything. Tried outdoor, tried indoor, even tried a self-watering pot. SO disappointed. :(

Extra Virgin: Recipes & Love from Our Tuscan Kitchen
Extra Virgin: Recipes & Love from Our Tuscan Kitchen
by Debi Mazar
Price: $19.84
94 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, May 15, 2014
I fell in love with this TV series when it first came on, and when I regretfully had to give up cable, the only thing I missed at all was The Cooking Channel! At any rate, the gorgeous pictures, the delicious recipes (already tested one out, SO easy and good!), the stories... this is about a couple, a family... and such amazing food... My new favorite cookbook! If you love this book as much as my mother and I did, then I know that you'll also love http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Fill-Up-Antipasto-Father-Son-ebook/dp/B0017SUZIQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400167914&sr=8-1&keywords=Tony+Danza+cookbook

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The Complete Second Season
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The Complete Second Season
DVD
Price: $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not REALLY Scooby Doo..., March 31, 2014
I mean, I grew up on old-school Scooby Doo. And the kids did not have bad after school special type drama. They had GOOD home lives, and I'm not asking for the lollypop guild, but, NO ONE is acting in character yet, and it's the second season! My kids like it, but there are just things about it that bother me... For starters, there is a character named Marcy that everyone calls "Hot Dog Water" because she has B.O. Okay, that's just MEAN. It's bullying. The Scooby gang was NEVER about that! Shaggy had a sister named Suggy that they haven't even MENTIONED, Fred's parents did not abandon him to be adopted by a corrupt mayor, they were good, down home Wisconsin-esque folk who were THERE for him! Daphne was rich, but not from a family of narcissists. Shaggy's family were not rich dirtbags, they were blue-collar. An ex-flower child Mom and a Cop dad! And while Daphne and Freddy belong together... Fred was SMART. Not a MORON, and there would not be so much DRAMA like a stupid Twilight movie... UGH.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13