Profile for SML > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SML RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Diamond Brite Paint 31000 5-Gallon Oil Base All Purpose Enamel Paint   White
Diamond Brite Paint 31000 5-Gallon Oil Base All Purpose Enamel Paint White
Price: $98.99
2 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, October 8, 2013
I read the instructions on the face of the label and thoroughly mixed the paint in the pail until the paint stick on the bottom of the can felt smooth.

I used it to paint a new metal fence and as directed we brushed on a light coat to act as a primer. I then let the first coat dry overnight. The next day I brushed on a final coat.

The paint went on the surface and self leveled as the instructions indicated. When the paint dried, it dried to a brilliant white finish with a high gloss look. I could tell it dried to a very hard state.

This was relatively inexpensive to purchase and my DIY project exceeded my expectations.

MANISCHEWITZ Everything Tam Tam Crackers, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
MANISCHEWITZ Everything Tam Tam Crackers, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars I am sure they tast good...YEARS AGO, February 28, 2011
Lets start with the positive. The box was in good shape. I also bought them as a gift for someone who never had Tam Tam crackers so they tasted one and thought I was crazy for liking them until she realized they were pretty old. In that case it was kind of a success for sending someone expired crackers for a gift

However, the crackers them self were many years old. I dont know about you if you have ever smelled crackers that old, but the smell alone was putrid. I would get Tam Tam crackers from another source if your goal is to actually consume the crackers.

Plane Sense: General Aviation Information: FAA-H-8083-19A (FAA Handbooks)
Plane Sense: General Aviation Information: FAA-H-8083-19A (FAA Handbooks)
by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)/Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA)
Price: $14.44
22 used & new from $4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars paper version....much better, November 10, 2010
I bought this even though the free version is on the FAA website because for me it is much easier to read and reference something not on a computer screen. For a recent first time aircraft owner this document helped me a lot get familiar with the steps of purchasing an aircraft. I really enjoyed all the pictures of sample bill of sales and other documents that will be filled out during the process. Overall, I am really glad I read the book on paper and would recommend it to anyone who is a first time buyer or wanted to get refreshed with the process of buying and selling aircraft.

Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue 9 Family Rolls
Charmin Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue 9 Family Rolls
Offered by Celestial Wholesale
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $8.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Prime shipping has never been so fun, November 10, 2010
It was my turn to buy the TP and the first and final place I looked was amazon. For starters this comes with prime shipping which was a big benefit. I also did not want to get a HUGE package as I knew the others who are responsible would not be as kind. Finally, I wanted something comfortable yet strong since its used all the time and in vulnerable situations.

This TP met all my expectations and with its arrival 2 business days later we were never out of stock.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2011 8:03 AM PST

Adult White Yacht Cap Standard
Adult White Yacht Cap Standard
Offered by 4Es Novelty
Price: $5.77
16 used & new from $2.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, October 19, 2010
This review is from: Adult White Yacht Cap Standard
I wanted the hat as more a joke than anything, but upon arrival of the hat I did a thorough inspection of the hat:

1. it said one size fits most. I put the hat on and it was HUGE on my head, especially since I have a adult sized head. I had it tried on 2 other peoples head, one with a big adult head and one closer to my size. Needless to say, it did not fit well on any of us.

2. I noticed a small area of the stitching that was lose when i removed it from the packaging.

Overall, it did the job as i would have looked goofy wearing a captains hat regardless but it did not fit as it covered my ears but in the future I will probably purchase a different hat next time I want to be a captain.

Copco 2510-9963 Acadia Reusable To-Go Mug, 16-Ounce Capacity, Brown
Copco 2510-9963 Acadia Reusable To-Go Mug, 16-Ounce Capacity, Brown
Price: $8.82
16 used & new from $6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Morning Mug, September 30, 2010
I used to go to coffee places every morning just because I wanted the portable cup they gave that worked. I was unsatisfied with my current mugs that I had to take in the car in the morning. This mug works perfect. I also like the big size with it being 16 oz. It is microwaveable safe(20 seconds at a time), dishwasher save and has a great lid for spills. Best of all, it still looks like a coffee shop mug, just does not kill the environment. I can see myself developing a collection of these mugs!

Rainbow Sandals Men's Double Layer Leather Sandal
Rainbow Sandals Men's Double Layer Leather Sandal
Price: $44.90 - $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sandal...EVER!!!, September 22, 2010
First time rainbow user, but long time sandal wearer. I heard for such a long time how these are the best ever. I was not a believer that they were better than the rest, but I thought a trial was needed to see if they lived up to their reputation. This sandal exceeded all rumors about the shoe. It is double layered so it will be durable, and now with a half of summer of use it looks as if it has just a few days. The break-in process took only a few times of use and my happiness level sky rocketed.

I think its safe to say that I will only be seen wearing rainbows for years to come!

Mighty Leaf Tea Stainless Steel Tea Top Mug (Holds 14 Ounces), 1-Count Mug
Mighty Leaf Tea Stainless Steel Tea Top Mug (Holds 14 Ounces), 1-Count Mug

3.0 out of 5 stars good start, September 22, 2010
as a daily tea drinker when I saw this mug I instantly thought it was a must have. It is a good mug back lacks some of the features I expect to be almost standard by now. It is stylish being stainless steal, but is not dishwasher safe. It has a nice lid designed just for tea, but is not spill proof. I typically drink black tea and for traveling around with the mug its a nice piece of mind to know it wont spill. So far no spills....

Upon re reading the product description I do not feel mislead as I made the assumptions it would probably have those features but would have liked to see those in a future mug.

Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge: FAA-H-8083-25A (FAA Handbooks)
Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge: FAA-H-8083-25A (FAA Handbooks)
by Federal Aviation Administration
56 used & new from $4.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade, September 18, 2010
I was at first a little hesitant on purchasing the new PHAK. I noticed immediately how much thicker it was than the old PHAK. After reading through it I noticed it went into a lot more detail than the old version. It also was reorganized and has new information. I recommended this book and would suggest upgrading to this new pilots handbook.

GTMax Solid Black Rubber Snap on Crystal Hard Case for RIM Blackberry 8530 / 8520 Curve Cell Phone

2.0 out of 5 stars good for scratch protection, September 6, 2010
I purchased this case thinking I would get a good case for my Blackberry without having to pay the standard price for cell phone cases. After using the case for quite some time right now, I am pretty convinced that it does not really do much protection to the phone if it were to be dropped. I bought it for 99cents plus shipping which was a pretty good deal but I am convinced it is another example of you get what you pay for. It basically only protects you from scratches on your phone.

Page: 1 | 2