Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for VeganShopper > Reviews

Browse

VeganShopper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 86

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VeganShopper RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Regalo Easy Step Walk Thru Gate, White, Fits spaces between 29" and 39" Wide
Regalo Easy Step Walk Thru Gate, White, Fits spaces between 29" and 39" Wide
Price: $32.00
73 used & new from $26.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. We are still using this today, October 5, 2015
Works great. We are still using this today. Works great for preventing my old dog from going up the stairs.

Weighmax Shipping Postal Scale, Blue (W-2822-35-BLUE)
Weighmax Shipping Postal Scale, Blue (W-2822-35-BLUE)
Price: $25.99
4 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this. I use it all the time for ..., October 5, 2015
LOVE this. I use it all the time for eBay.

DKNYC Women's Printed Sleeveless V-Neck Button Thru Blouse With Chiffon Yoke, Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 18, 2015
Excellent top. Cute, comfy, and hides any flaw especially on those hot days.

Splendid Women's T-Shirt Bra, Faded Rose, 36D
Splendid Women's T-Shirt Bra, Faded Rose, 36D

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice. Only thing that wasn't expected is it has ..., May 18, 2015
Nice. Only thing that wasn't expected is it has a more cotton like feel to it than I wanted.

UPDATE:
10/5/2015
Was fine until it fell apart the other day. The stitching came apart at one side and so the underwire came out. Not happy.

Betsey Johnson Women's Heart Mesh Balconette Bra, Tangerine Dream, 36D
Betsey Johnson Women's Heart Mesh Balconette Bra, Tangerine Dream, 36D

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like my other Betsey bras, March 3, 2015
Very cute. What I expected. Fits like my other Betsey bras.

True Religion Women's Jayde Boyfriend Short, T4 Wagoneer, 30
True Religion Women's Jayde Boyfriend Short, T4 Wagoneer, 30

5.0 out of 5 stars I like that they can be rolled up or worn down, March 3, 2015
Maybe I have gained a little weight but even still, I found these to be true to size. Same as the rest of my TR jeans. I like that they can be rolled up or worn down.

update 5/6/15 I still like these shorts except for they stretch out a lot while wearing. I think they are 100% cotton if I remember right.

Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid Food Storage Container, BPA-Free Plastic, 30-Piece Set (1887941)
Offered by Exotique Shop
Price: $18.98
6 used & new from $13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice if you get all new pieces...?, December 3, 2013
Nice set but one in mine, the largest piece was all scratched up. Looked used or something. All the rest in my set were nice and new. I should've contacted the seller but not worth the hassle.

Betsey Johnson Women's Stocking Stripe Lightly Lined Demi Bra - 723803,Pussycat Pink,36D

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Pale Pink, December 3, 2013
I love Betsey bras and they just seem to be made for my body type. This pale pink version is such a better alternative to the usual beige I wear under certain clothing. Actually this color is very flattering! Great sale price too.

VMC-MD1 USB Cable Lead for SONY Cyber-Shot DSC-W50, DSC-W55, DSC-W70, DSC-W80, DSC-W85 Digital Camera
Offered by Alfatronix
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, December 3, 2013
Not sure what else to say about a cord/plug but this is the correct one for my digital Sony Cybershot camera and it works just fine. Thanks!

Betsey Johnson Women's Slinky Knit Demi Bra, Animal In The Sack Candy Apple, 36D

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for Me, December 3, 2013
I love Betsey bras and this one is another good one. Now I have a dozen or so. So far they all fit me really well. Only time I've had a problem is when I buy them from other sites. That's when the sizing is off. Can't beat the sale price I got this one for. I love buying these on Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9