Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Jeanne Lynn > Reviews

Browse

Jeanne Lynn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 399

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeanne Lynn RSS Feed (New York, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Clever Yoga Non-Slip FREE Hand Towel Comes with Yoga Towel Skidless Made With The Best, Durable Microfiber - Comes With Our Special "Namaste" Lifetime Warranty (Gray)
Offered by HaveSomeGoods
Price: $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Yoga Towel Set, My daughter loved it!, January 28, 2016
Very nice Yoga towels! I bought this as a gift for my daughter who loves yoga. She said they were nice and absorbent. There are 2 pieces in the set, a large towel and a hand towel. They came nicely packaged. They make a great gift for someone who enjoys yoga or working out. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.

DIBAG ® 10 Bags Pack 5X(130x74 cm) + 5X(86x50 cm) Vacuum Compressed Storage Space Saver Bags for Clothing, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Curtains & More.
Offered by DIBAG OFFICIAL STORE
Price: $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Product!, January 28, 2016
These Bags are really awesome for travel. I was able to pack so much more clothing into my suitcase. I will definitely be purchasing more for organizing my clothes at home. They were very durable too! I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review.

Phytoceramides 350 mg with Biotin 5000 - Gluten Free Powerful Anti-Aging Skin Care Vitamins and Skin Rejuvenation. Plant Derived - Formulated by Doctors - Works for Hair Skin and Nails
Offered by Schwartz Bioresearch
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $16.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Improves the texture and health of your skin, January 28, 2016
I've wanted to try Phytoceramides since seeing them on a doctor's show on television. I've noticed an improvement in my skin's health and appearance since I started taking them about 3 weeks ago. I haven't experienced any side effects, nausea or dizziness as a result of taking this nutritional supplement. The capsules are easy to swallow. I received my phytoceramides fast and in perfect condition. I will continue to use this excellent supplement. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

Hair Covet Women Hair Growth Vitamin Supplement
Hair Covet Women Hair Growth Vitamin Supplement
Offered by Hair Skin Professional
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps Your Hair Grow Faster!, January 28, 2016
Hair Covet hair vitamins really work! They contain biotin which will help keep your hair from thinning too much. I have a problem with thinning hair due to an auto immune disorder and I take these to help mitigate the hair loss. I haven't experienced any side effects, nausea or dizziness as a result of taking this nutritional supplement. The only thing is that the hair on your legs and under your armpits will grow faster too, so prepare to shave more! The capsules are easy to swallow. I received my supplement fast and in perfect condition. I will continue to use this excellent supplement. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

BRI Nutrition Tribulus Terrestris - 180 Count 45% Steroidal Saponins 40% Protodioscin - Highest Purity On The Market - 1500mg Maximum Strength Bulgarian Tribulus - 90 Day Supply
Offered by BRI Nutrition
Price: $39.97
10 used & new from $21.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Loves Them!, January 28, 2016
I bought BRI Nutrition Tribulus capsules for my husband and he's been happy with the results. He says it's really made a difference. He hasn't experienced any side effects from taking them. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

SugarEnd Blood Sugar Support Supplement to Control, Decrease and Lower Glucose Levels
Offered by VH Nutrition Inc
Price: $29.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Lowered my A1C score, January 28, 2016
I'm diabetic so I purchased this to help lower my super high blood sugar levels. When I reviewed the results of my last blood test, my A1C number went down several points. I was so happy because I was afraid my doctor was going to put me on insulin. I haven't experienced any side effects, nausea or dizziness as a result of taking this nutritional supplement. The capsules are easy to swallow. I received my supplement fast and in perfect condition. I will continue to use this excellent supplement and I look forward to seeing more improvement in my bloodwork. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

Tremoraid - #1 All Natural Essential Tremor Relief Supplement - Natural Treatment for Shaky Hands to Soothe Essential Tremors
Offered by natrogix
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Noticed Improvement after 2 Weeks, January 28, 2016
I bought these to help with the tremors in my hand. I've only been taking them for about 2 weeks and I already notice a slight improvement. I will continue to take these and look forward to more improvement in the future. I'm tired of dropping things all the time! I haven't experienced any side effects, nausea or dizziness as a result of taking Tremoraid Natural Tremor Relief. The capsules are easy to swallow. I received my supplement fast and in perfect condition. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

LoveBug Probiotics ♥︎ Here's The Skinny - Multi-Strain Probiotic Supplement for Digestive Health. 10 Billion CFU. Delayed Release, Gluten Free Tablet. 30 Day Supply
Offered by Lovebug Probiotics
Price: $26.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LoveBug Probiotics are the BEST!, January 28, 2016
I've tried a lot of different probiotics, but LoveBug Probiotics are the best. I've been taking them for about 3 months now and I haven't had a cold in all that time. I have a family member who has been hospitalized for a long time and I haven't caught any of those nasty hospital germs, thankfully! The company ships them in such great packaging and with great care. They're sealed up in a shiny bubble wrap (inside of a box) to protect them and they came with a cute little heart shaped ice pack, which I keep in my freezer to use in case of an injury. The company is very thoughtful and shipped my probiotics out very quickly. Little details like this are so important because they mean the company takes pride in their product. The bottle is beautiful and looks great on my dresser. It's a pretty purple glass bottle that keeps the probiotics fresh. I haven't experienced any side effects, nausea or dizziness as a result of taking these probiotics. The capsules are easy to swallow. I will continue to use LoveBug Probiotics. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

KRILL OIL + COQ10 Heart Formula: Lower Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Triglycerides (30 day supply)
Offered by DailyNutra
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Supplement for Heart Health, January 28, 2016
This heart supplement by Daily Nutra contains everything you need to help keep your heart healthy. I am taking this as a preventative measure. I haven't experienced any side effects, nausea or dizziness as a result of taking this nutritional supplement. The capsules are easy to swallow. I received my supplement fast and in perfect condition. I will continue to use this excellent supplement. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

IL Caldo Unisex NEW Screentouch Thick Warmer Weather Knitted Outdoor Gloves,Army green
Offered by Anita wang
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars t's great to be able to use your phone with gloves on!, January 28, 2016
Very pretty gloves! They are very warm for freezing cold Buffalo winters and it's great to be able to use my tablet and phone without having to remove my gloves. I received the gloves fast and in perfect condition. These would make a great gift for someone as they're very functional and great quality. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20