Profile for Kirstie Marquardt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kirstie Marquardt RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Best-1  32oz. Hummingbird Feeder
Best-1 32oz. Hummingbird Feeder
Price: $13.81
19 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Best we've tried, January 1, 2013
We love this feeder, and so do the hummingbirds. :) We bought this based on reviews here, and glad we did. So many others we've tried have leaked, and this one does not. It's easy to fill and put together and the birds have a place to perch. We did accidentally melt one piece in the dishwasher, when it fell down onto the heating coils. :( We were able to replace only this part though, which was nice. The only reason I didn't give this 5 starts was because it is difficult to clean. I have not as yet found a brush that can fit inside and scrub it out, so it's never as clean as I would like. It's still the best one we've ever used!

Progressive International HGT-11 Folding Mandoline Slicer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $40.26
5 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, saves time!, January 1, 2013
I don't use this often, but I am really glad I have this item. It's awesome when you want to have nice even slices, you can have them in no time at all. I don't really care for the holder. It works ok for something large, like potatoes, but if you want to slice something like carrots, you can't use it; at least I haven't figured out a way to. It's a fantastic tool though, and a huge time saver. I'm very glad I bought it. The blade is super sharp and makes quick work of anything you want to slice. The fact that it comes with a box to keep it in is nice too.

Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette, Metal Mania
Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette, Metal Mania
Offered by PNN Logistics
Price: $19.95
10 used & new from $15.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, pretty colors, January 1, 2013
This is a very pretty palette. As the title suggests, they are all of a metallic or shimmery finish. Most of the shades are greys, browns, and plums, and everything inbetween. There aren't many blues or greens but there are some. The quality is good for the most part, not great. Most of the shades are pretty pigmented, although they can be a bit dry and powdery. I do think it's a great value for the money, and you get a lot of pretty shades to work with. The shadows themselves are small, about dime size. If you're looking for a lot of colors to play with, but don't want to spend a ton, this is a great palette.

Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
Price: $17.96
7 used & new from $17.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice, January 1, 2013
This is a nice palette to have if you want to have a lot of colors available and don't want to spend a ton. It's not of the highest quality, but it's definitely not bad either. Most of the shades are very nicely pigmented and not too dry. Some are a bit powdery. You get a great variety of shades. Most of them are matte but there are some shimmer shades. Really great to have around for times when you want to do a bold look. Great value for the price!

Whirlpool W10180464RP Delicates Laundry Wash Bag 1
Whirlpool W10180464RP Delicates Laundry Wash Bag 1
Price: $7.03
9 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, holds up, January 1, 2013
This bag has worked well for me, and I've had it quite some time. I generally wash bras in it; three regular bras or 1 or 2 sports bras. It keeps them from getting damaged in the washer. I've used it many many times and it is holding up perfectly.

Whitney Designs 123 18x22" Sweater Wash Bag
Whitney Designs 123 18x22" Sweater Wash Bag
Offered by Bag Hunter
Price: $4.99
15 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, January 1, 2013
I like having this bag around to wash sweaters in. It holds one larger/bulky sweater or 2 smaller ones. It's nice to have my sweaters protected from snagging while I wash them with other items. So far the bag has held up well with being laundered multiple times.

Conair Oval Double-Sided Lighted Mirror - Oiled-Bronze Finish
Conair Oval Double-Sided Lighted Mirror - Oiled-Bronze Finish
Price: $36.65
19 used & new from $36.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, January 1, 2013
This mirror was just what I needed. I've never had a bathroom with good lighting and this has been a real back saver, as I no longer have to lean forward to look into the bathroom mirror. I like that it has a regular and a magnifying side; the latter is perfect for eyebrow plucking. The lighting is nice and even, but I feel like it could be a bit brighter. I recommend to anyone buying this mirror that you get yourself a set of backup bulbs and keep them around. There's only one bulb in here, so when it goes out you're screwed. ;) They aren't the most easy to find, either, if you're in a hurry. Neither are they cheap. You can order them from Conair, but I ended up finding them at Bed Bath and Beyond. The crappy thing about the bulbs is that you can only find them in a 2 pack, with one regular and one blue bulb in it. I could really have done without the blue one, so I wish I didn't have to pay for 2 to get the one I really want. Overall I like this mirror though, and I'm certainly glad I have it.

OPI Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment, 1-Fluid Ounce
OPI Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment, 1-Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.67
19 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't be without, January 1, 2013
I love this stuff for moisturizing cuticles. I try to use it after every manicure, twice weekly. (sometimes I'm not as good about it as I should be) It's very moisturizing and smells amazing. It's actually a pleasure to use and feels like pampering. It keeps my cuticles looking nice, and I keep a backup at all times. :)

MEHAZ 660 Professional Nail Clipper (Model: 9MC0660)
MEHAZ 660 Professional Nail Clipper (Model: 9MC0660)
Offered by Lock & Mane
Price: $7.50
16 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 1, 2013
This nail trimmer cuts very nicely. Has a very smooth motion and comfortable to hold. Doesn't feel cheap. Good purchase!

Bella Ladies 8.2 oz. Mia Slouchy Wideneck Fleece - Grey Heather - L
Bella Ladies 8.2 oz. Mia Slouchy Wideneck Fleece - Grey Heather - L
Offered by GotApparel
Price: $23.05
17 used & new from $13.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, January 1, 2013
Very nice sweatshirt, but it's not all that slouchy. I'm generally a medium/10/12 and I got this in a large, and it is more on the close fitting side. I definitely couldn't wear more than a thin tank under it. I do like it, the wide neckline is very nice, and it does look flattering. The red one is particularly pretty in color.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5